Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS (7429 Views)

Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by PentiumPro(f): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Udmaster:
you are a dust bin product.
Fool !

Why is it that anytime one of you is caught with your hand right inside the cookie jar, you start your nonsensical dicck measurement ?
Why not just stop being a useless troll and create your own thread ? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2016
tpiah2:
1.would it be ok if he didn't claim to be from lagos?

2.[s]op you need to go back to school for proper training[/s].

1. The problem with Igbos is whenever they are caught doing something NEGATIVE abroad they ALWAYS claim to come from the South-West. But when its something POSITIVE they will starting talking about their LGA and village in the East. This is very mischievous and need to be EXPOSED.

2. Don't post EVERY rubbish that comes to your mind it exposes a LACK OF INTELLECTUAL DISCIPLINE.

3 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by knightsTempler: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool au contraire it seems its you that has[b] refused to change[/b] your evil ways of DEFENDING CRIMINALS. Which, quite frankly, makes you a loser. In the Western World, those that defend criminals are considered worse than the scum of the earth.

Nobody is defending any criminal you simpleton.

Are you mentally challenged or do you have a comprehension problem?

All I'm saying is you should be more carful, cuz your bigotry is sleeping out, maybe taking your head outta of you anàl orifice would help.

Gosh!!! Our politicians have successfully damaged Nigerian youths psyche, even the ones who live in the US of A are not exempted.

All they care about is ethnic superiority, political affiliation and correctness, and the illusion of being special.

2 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 6:50am On Jan 03, 2016
pamyp:

The way I see it,he's name is more important to you than he's crime.

cool The name is emphasized to show that if he (Amechi Colvis Amuegbunam) won an award he would[b] NOT[/b] be Amechi Colvis Amuegbunam from Lagos but he would be honest and say: 'I am Amechi Colvis Amuegbunam from Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra State. To emphasize his name and tribe is to expose his gross hypocrisy for everyone to see.

3 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by Udmaster(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Osahon7:
the thread is talking about a Nigeria scammer who unfortunately is an ibo person! YoU want to tribalized d tribalized shea? God will soon punish you
I don't have time 4 a dirty ewedu eating bunkom.. Now swerve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by MayorofLagos(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2016
jcross19:
if white man call you monkey what will you say? I pity you tribalist that's why you remain stagnant. I weep for nigeria, my belove country. Hatred have sow a seed in average nigerian. Well when you die tell the maggot or worm that you are yoruba so that you will not decay or tell mr death you are from southwest.

He did the right thing. We need to start calling out criminals and identifying their ethnic group. This way the humiliation will force elders in that ethnicity to caution their children and take corrective steps to save face globally. No more hiding behind Nigeria to commit crimes internationally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by tpiah2: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

blah.

you are as uncivilized as the op.
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2016
tpiah2:

you are as uncivilized as the op.

cool Hey dumb dumb I am the OP. If you can't even see that how can you reason? Biko go and sleep, Nwachukwu. grin

5 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by tpiah2: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

I am the OP.

ok, not surprising then.
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by Udmaster(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Hey dumb dumb I am the OP. If you can't even see that how can you reason? Biko go and sleep, Nwachukwu. grin
ugly ewedu eating bunkom.. U will be deported soon from US because ur tribal mark is an eyesore.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by PentiumPro(f): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin
Some of them hardly read, they are just too eager to insult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by achodave(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2016
espn:
don't blame dis man..i don't support such..but we have seen thread when gud thing happen our brothers try to segregate themselves.. that's wen u wld see.. An igbo boy living in USA developed a new world class device..Truth must be told!

Yeah like gossip mill,whenever an igbo does something good,they'll be like "A Nigerian man from Imo state did this",if it's something bad "An igbo man did that"

In this modern age,tribalism shouldn't exist,I have yoruba friend's and inlaws,in spite of the agitations of some south easterners for biafra "which I'm sure is what sparked this hate for igbos" we still get along,cause it's unreasonable to condemn all cause of a few.

I'm not for or against biafra by the way. So please let's think twice.

4 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2016
knightsTempler:

1.Nobody is defending any criminal you simpleton.

2.Are you mentally challenged or do you have a comprehension problem?

3.All I'm saying is you should be more carful, cuz your bigotry is sleeping out, maybe taking your head outta of you anàl orifice would help.

4.Gosh!!! Our politicians have successfully damaged Nigerian youths psyche, even the 5.ones who live in the US of A are not exempted.

6.All they care about is ethnic superiority, political affiliation and correctness, and the illusion of being special.

1.[/b][b] You are not defending the criminal YET you have not made one single comment to condemn his actions. Try again. cool

2. Ad hominem is the refuge of weak minds. Try again. cool

3. Ad hominem try again. cool

4. While I agree that our Politicians have a lot of self-reform to do this is absolutely irrelevant to the case at hand.

5. Ad hominem and irrelevant detour. Try again.

6. Exposing CRIMINALITY is NOT about tribalism, politics or whatever else you have in your 'mind.'

TRY AGIAN. 'IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY AND TRY AGAIN. Cheers. grin

3 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by pamyp(f): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool The name is emphasized to show that if he (Amechi Colvis Amuegbunam) won an award he would[b] NOT[/b] be Amechi Colvis Amuegbunam from Lagos but he would be honest and say: 'I am Amechi Colvis Amuegbunam from Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra State. To emphasize his name and tribe is to expose his gross hypocrisy for everyone to see.

why didn't you emphasise onyebuchi awaji's name in your other thread,the ibo guy that won a 100,000 dollar law suite?
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

grin grin grin
Some of them hardly read, they are just to eager too insult.

cool Don't mind them. They fail to understand before they spew. grin

1 Like

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2016
pamyp:

why didn't you emphasise onyebuchi awaji's name in your other thread,the ibo guy that won a 100,000 dollar law suite?

cool Look at the TITLE AGAIN. I made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that he is an IBO MAN. What more emphasis do you need?

2 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by tpiah2: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Phrankin:
Learner2

this era will be remembered as the era when people took pictures of their butts and breasts and uploaded them on the social media.
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Udmaster:
ugly ewedu eating bunkom.. U will be deported soon from US because ur tribal mark is an eyesore.

cool Ha the rantings of a lost soul. Biko, Nwoke a, don't forget to take your psychiatric meds as directed. Its for your own good grin

2 Likes

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by funkyibodude(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Osahon7:
the thread is talking about a Nigeria scammer who unfortunately is an ibo person! YoU want to tribalized d tribalized shea? God will soon punish you
you folks never cease to amuse me, why did the OP emphasize on his ethnic group, just imagine his topic" Americans angry at Igbo boy" so that it would generate the much heated tribalistic comments about Igbos abi? I have observed naira land and some topics that hit FP lately, when it comes to negative news about Ibos, a very good example is drug trafficking, it would hit Fp with the speed of light, but when it involves Yoruba folks that indulge in the same drug trafficking it would never smell FP. Hypocrisy is terrible and it's synonymous with the South west, i ain't got time for tribalism, but sometimes you have to say the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by FisifunKododada: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2016
tpiah2:

ok, not surprising then.

cool Ha ha JUST TOO LATE to cover your exposed yansh. You FAILED. AGAIN. grin

1 Like

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by genuinechimere(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2016
When a good thing happens, Name checkers would dig deep to know the State he's from. They will tell he's from Rivers State, Edo State or Delta State and hence not Igbo. But when a bad thing happens, they will come and shout "na dem, Igbos". N.B. I didn't mention any tribe o. I just said Name Checkers. It's something I've observed since I joined Nairaland. I'm in no way in support of what †ђξ folk did.
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by Oz4realsss: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2016
OAFMods:
Igbo intelligence on display
Shut that crap of ethnic jingoism. Are you not ashamed Nigeria once again rang bell in the world of scam? Is the report about Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba? Even the foreigners comdemned Nigeria and not our ethinic division. You better wake up from your folly!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by EasternActivist: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

[s]
cool Ha the rantings of a lost soul. Biko, Nwoke a, don't forget to take your psychiatric meds as directed. Its for your own good grin
[/s]

Op And who led the scratched faced cat like structure outta the bag?

1 Like

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by Xapio: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2016
I have to save this thread for reference...Udmaster well done oo grin
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2016
ccollins:
FTC... should fraudsters be given equal treatment with muderers and rapists to curb this destructive menance
good coment but not FTC
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by NakedEve: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

1.[/b][b] You are not defending the criminal YET you have not made one single comment to condemn his actions. Try again. cool

2. Ad hominem is the refuge of weak minds. Try again. cool

3. Ad hominem try again. cool

4. While I agree that our Politicians have a lot of self-reform to do this is absolutely irrelevant to the case at hand.

5. Ad hominem and irrelevant detour. Try again.

6. Exposing CRIMINALITY is NOT about tribalism, politics or whatever else you have in your 'mind.'

TRY AGIAN. 'IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY AND TRY AGAIN. Cheers. grin

Fisi u r stupid.
The Op started it all when he called the fraud man Igbo.
He cud have just said Nigerian.

And ur Yorubagoats masturbated over the fact hez Igbo.

If its a Gud tin Nigeria will take the glory but if its bad, Igbo will take the shame.
Now that's wrong.

I am from MB and I say No to Tribalism.
Mtschew.

1 Like

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by XXX5(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2016
OAFMods:
Igbo intelligence on display

what a stupid statement. If he was so smart, why did he get Busted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by funkyibodude(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

1. The problem with Igbos is whenever they are caught doing something NEGATIVE abroad they ALWAYS claim to come from the South-West. But when its something POSITIVE they will starting talking about their LGA and village in the East. This is very mischievous and need to be EXPOSED.

2. Don't post EVERY rubbish that comes to your mind it exposes a LACK OF INTELLECTUAL DISCIPLINE.
You are such a big hypocrite undecided
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by Masterclass32: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Op, it's now 'Igbo'? Okay.

Remember to use this same 'Igbo' when its good news and don't tell us its 'Nigerian'.

I hope ur day will proceed smoothly now that you've let this off ur chest.

1 Like

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
with tribalism oriented mind like yours... I think Nigeria still have a long way to go
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by achodave(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
@OP did you see he's place of birth in he's international passport?do you why the report says "of lagos"??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member / Fr. Theophilus Ndulue Regains Freedom After Being Kidnaped On Friday In Enugu / Nigerian Lady Accuses Taxify Of Doing Nothing About Her Friend’s Assault Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.