Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS (7405 Views)

Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by j1mmy: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
The funny thing is that Nigerians are aware that IGBO people almost single handedly destroyed Nigeria's reputation globally using DRUGS and 419, yet many still want to refer to these animals as "Nigerians".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by DrGud: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Igbo and easy money, anyway he will pay for it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by tpiar: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Ha ha JUST TOO LATE to cover my exposed yansh. I FAILED. AGAIN. grin
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by tpiar: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
achodave:
@OP did you see he's place of birth in he's international passport?do you why the report says "of lagos"??

op is illiterate.

seriously, he is.
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by Mcbussy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
OAFMods:
Igbo intelligence on display

U call that intelligence?... U are in US of A, you are studying which means ur either on scholarship or have reliable sponsors. Yet he ignored all that and kept scamming the people of that great country that gave him a chance.

How would he even scam in US that has internet surveillance and expect not to be caught. Sounds more like stupidity to me. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by azzima(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Udmaster:
6 Yoruba Nigerian Nationals Extradited from South Africa to U.S to Face Internet Fraud Charges

Six Yoruba Nigerians nationals were extradited from South Africa to Gulfport, Mississippi, to face a nine-count federal indictment in the Southern District of Mississippi alleging various Internet fraud schemes. A total of 20 defendants are charged in this case.
Assistant Attorney GeneralLeslie R. Caldwellof the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Gregory K. Davis of the Southern District of Mississippi made the announcement.
The Arrested are Oladimeji Tunde Ayelotan,30;Rasaq Aderoju Raheem, 31;Olusegun Seyi Shonekan,33;Taofeeq Olamilekan Oyelade,30;Olufemi Obaro Omoraka,26; andAnuoluwapo Segun Adegbemigun,39
LINK.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/07/6-nigerian-nationals-extradited-from-south-africa-to-u-s-to-face-internet-fraud-charges/
should we change this subject to drug trafficking? ?because if I post how many igbos have been arrested for drug related of fences in just 2016, it will take several pages .
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by xtropy: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
azzima:
should we change this subject to drug trafficking? ?because if I post how many igbos have been arrested for drug related of fences in just 2016, it will take several pages .

You can give it a try...
Re: PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS by porshuch: 1:36am On Jan 04, 2016
His surname funny die. "dick no go kill me" that's the meaning of AMUEGBUNAM.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) / Selfie Of A Nigerian Girl Smoking Weed Goes Viral (photo) / My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.