Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos (20047 Views)

How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom / Have You Ever Tried To Annoy A Scammer Who Called You? If So, What Happened? / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
A tricycle allegedly used by suspected scammer for an operation has been set ablaze by an angry mob in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. According to reports, the man pictured below was apprehended after trying to dupe an old woman he picked up from State Secretariat.

According to the woman, the robbers were two in number, as they tried to deceive her that they are working for the wife of the governor and that they missed their way - all in a bid to scam and rob her. The woman raised an alarm and that was how one of them was nabbed.

The tricyclist was beaten mercilessly by the angry crowd before the police were alerted.

The road is being barricaded by passers-by and a crowd of on-lookers who have taken over the scene of the incident.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/youths-confront-robbers-operation-shop-akwa-ibom-state-photos.html

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by NaijaMutant(f): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
The only thing that caught my attention in the pictures was the seat of the Police car/van.

Everything about Nigeria is decayed

This country is a shithole undecided

70 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by chuksjuve(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
The seat in the police car though angry

Crime doesn't pay, say no to crime ...

10 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
The real robbers may have escaped, this one on the picture might be an innocent keke man hired to take them to "buy" something for a drop fare. And now you burned his keke before he can even properly defend himself.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Ayodejioak(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
OP be like Angry youths... Really??

Show me a SMILING youth in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by miqos02(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
A young man with physical strength and no disability and all he could do is to defraud

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by free2ryhme: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
dainformant:
A tricycle allegedly used by suspected scammer for an operation has been set ablaze by an angry mob in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. According to reports, the man pictured below was apprehended after trying to dupe an old woman he picked up from State Secretariat.

According to the woman, the robbers were two in number, as they tried to deceive her that they are working for the wife of the governor and that they missed their way - all in a bid to scam and rob her. The woman raised an alarm and that was how one of them was nabbed.

The tricyclist was beaten mercilessly by the angry crowd before the police were alerted.

The road is being barricaded by passers-by and a crowd of on-lookers who have taken over the scene of the incident.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/youths-confront-robbers-operation-shop-akwa-ibom-state-photos.html

everywhere you look it is fulani terrorists, kidnapping, scammers, skull miners, organ harvesters, baby factory, yahoo+, armed robbery, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by makdcash(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Things are hard......God plz help your people
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by seanswitch(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
See as leather seat chop.... shocked
Na acid sweat dey comot for there body ni?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by mumureloaded(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
NPF
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by McAausim: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
I know Nigeria police undecided
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by SaroWiwa: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Come o, we can actually confront those who are stealing from the nation treasury like this. They are stealing our fortunes to enrich themselves and their families. Our own children will then be left with nothing. We all know them, if they are visited this way, maybe corruption will reduce.
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
what da fuu...k! how old is that police vehicle? if nigerian police arrest and make me sit on that front seat, i am gonna sue their asses. making me sit on that seat is a GBH (Greavious Bodily Harm) it also violates the health and safety rules of roads and vehicles safety.

Anyway, After this beating this guy will never try scamming anyone else in a long long time, that's if he survives his injuries.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Ejyksneh(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
See as police seat be like dust bin
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by RogueX: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Great job

Just one mess up

Don't burn d tricycle next time
Sell it and give d woman 50% and the rest of the jungle justice Inc should share the rest.

We can't be doing all this for nothing
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by firo08(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dat police front seat na waoooo
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
this is how criminals are treated in aks, unlike in rivers where they are made chiefs and legislators.
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by delors(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The only thing that caught my attention in the pictures was the seat of the Police car/van.

i tell u...na wetin I first see be that. Dayummmm
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by statrboiTolu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
That seat don hear weeeeen!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Marxist001(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

hahahhahahahahahahha.......any police man that comes across this ur statement will also laff
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by hotplate: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
if only our youth can channel all this aggression on our polithievians
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by chiboysic: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Let search him.

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

damn, mabe it's sweetgala and maclatunji grin
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
chiboysic:
Let search him.

i'm sure this picture is that of a kenyan police.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS O?

Missjoy29
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by timilinda(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Lol! I got i was d only one that noticed it o! I had to scroll back upwards to be sure I wasn't mistaken. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
YELLOWBAR DEMONS HAS MOVED EAST tongue cheesy grin
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by Dreahlami: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
makdcash:
Things are hard......God plz help your people
God won't come down to help we people,we too should first help ourselves befor requesting God's help.
Re: Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos by kingzjay(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Saw this keke at the entrance of Nepa Line in flames never knew this is what happened

Nawaoh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta / Nigerian Man Charged With The Murder Of Congolese Lady & Her Nephew In The UK / Court Jails Woman Six Months For Currency Racketeering In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.