Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily (20804 Views)

Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / Is Snoring Hereditory? / Is Snoring A Sickness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
DIVORCE HER

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by ikedi94(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
liv write-ups for wole shoyinka abeg
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by slimfit1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
so what should we do put a knife on her head ?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Mopolchi: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Find rope tie her head across her jaw while she sleep to forestall snoring.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by rollUP(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fatigue can be d cause
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by odiereke(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Try and check on HEALTH PLUS. My wife have the same snooring problem, but I bought one ring from HEALTH PLUS, since my wife start using the ring, the snoring have reduced tremendously.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by modavi2: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
sorry. you signed in for better and for worse. cope with it.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is making frontpage twice in four days?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nempi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ask the tradomedical 'doctor'
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Elerineye01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Talk to God
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by kingreign(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Greenbullet:
tie her mouth with rope .thank me later .
Mopolchi:
Find rope tie her head across her jaw while she sleep to forestall snoring.
searchiing4love:
DIVORCE HER
PainInTheAss:
undecided oh sorry! Its like you married a pig.. don't let her sleep on her back.. Her side would be better.
princeofpeace22:
I
Give your wife a bottle of otapiapia all will be history.
Thank me later

You folks are childish īdīotic folks without any trace of humanity left in any of you. If you can't comment objectively, positively and in a matured manner keep shut and go to bed, you low life ïmbeçiles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
kingreign:

You folks are childish īdīotic folks without any trace of humanity left in any of you. If you can't comment objectively, positively and in a matured manner keep shut and go to bed, you low life ïmbeçiles.

Cry me a river tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
kingreign:

U are kponquious
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by BABANGBALI: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
borrrow me make she stay for my place for one week make i study her level and style of snoring
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Barcaboyz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
SOMETIMES is as a result of tiredness. It can be control though https://www.nairaland.com/2845163/ways-handling-breakup-without-falling
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Honestly1: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
PainInTheAss:
undecided oh sorry! Its like you married a pig.. don't let her sleep on her back.. Her side would be better.

How dare you foool compare another man's wife to a pig? You a nothing but a senseless animal.... A senseless pig... You are also a big black poo that im flushing inside my toilet right now. .. Unless you apologies to that man, you remain an Oloshibomo ale jatijati.... useless donkey. I'm so pissed by your comment.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Fraih(f): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
How about those that snore normally, on a good day, less stressed for that matter, could there be a cure?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by onyi2016(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Put her in the right posture while sleeping and let her do less work during d day.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Mopolchi: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
kingreign:

goat.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by PainInTheAss(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Honestly1:

How dare you foool compare another man's wife to a pig? You a nothing but a senseless animal.... A senseless pig... You are also a big black poo that im flushing inside my toilet right now. .. Unless you apologies to that man, you remain an Oloshibomo ale jatijati.... useless donkey. I'm so pissed by your comment.
Idiotic fellow undecided
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Fraih(f): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
DIVORCE HER
undecided
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Fraih(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
PainInTheAss:
Pain in the ass indeed.
You obviously opened another account few hours back to cause trouble. ko lê pay e!
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by PainInTheAss(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
kingreign:

lemme ask you what is your problem? Oponu Somebody! undecided
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by PainInTheAss(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fraih:

Pain in the ass indeed.
You obviously opened another account few hours back to cause trouble. ko lê pay e!
ehen? I call you? You beta gerrarahere undecided
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by emmansctx: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Beat by Dre headset ll do... I bet u, u won't even hear knockout
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by TolaniLuv: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
I really missed old Nairaland ! Too many kids on here now, imagine someone calling the OP wife a pig.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Brightology2(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
U don talk beta finish.u kme spoil am with ur last sentence. The op is not complaining but came here to seek 4 solution due to d love for his wife
miblolo:
Loosing the excess weight ll definately help,it ll reduce the size of her neck circumference as such the snorring.
Besides what happened to the"for better for worst" that u re complaining of simple snorring?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Brightology2(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kids everywhere.go n sleep n stop vomiting trash here
hahn:
Record her snoring and use it as your ring tone. It's romantic grin cheesy tongue
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Jumong01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
this same situation is happening to me too.... but I was told to use Rob, put in hot water and inhaled for some minute in order to clear the throat.. for easy passage of air when sleeping....

I will be trying this for some few days if however it didn't work out.... I will go for another solution... maybe using the anti-snoring device....
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
@ op did you just noticed it or its being happening for sometime now?

I can tell you categorically that it's the effect of one of the drug she took of recent, the drug is too strong for her health. Kindly do a background check of all drugs she has being using of recent. You have to find out the drug and discontinue it's usage fast else problem becomes permanent trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Anweh Damian Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Benue / Does ALABUKUN, 7up And LIME Work For Abortion? / Flurona: First Case Of Covid And Flu Mix Found In Young Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.