Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) (49025 Views)

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
dammytosh:

u dey give yourself headache about Dbanj's problem.

Meanwhile Dbanj started the year with a PORSCHE while you.. coughs ...

sign out of thread.
is it ur head dat paineth mi?oya show me ur porsche
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by clerkent(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
I remeber fifa presido when ask about messi and cr7.he said one is humble while the other visit saloon all the time.does that means that means mesi dont visit saløon.yet cr7 knows he is the one he is talking to.olamide bahave like the local rapper he is.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by lordyugo: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Keep your mouth shut if wisdom has become a mirage to you. Don Jazzy or whatever is called is a stupid and senseless baby who needs to be taught on how to handle and manage simple situation such as what we had at Headies yesterday.

As an adult, there are things you overlook with ease and smile instead. You smile not cos you are stupid but cos you are an adult.

So in ur warped mind ,u r justifying a kid insulting an adult? So kids should b insulting adults?
Self righteous hypocrite

I remember when we were growing up back in the days, if you pick a fight with a friend/classmate simply cos he aired his opinion without mentioning your name, you are in deep shiit. Like our elders usually say, give him room for your name to be mentioned before taking any action. Even at that, try and see if the aggrieved fellow/friend/classmate is making sense or not....

Olamide is allowed to air his opinion without being apologetic about it. It's left for whatever is called Don Jazzy to either ignore him since his name or any of his artists were not mentioned.

He is older than Olamide and ought to have acted his age.....

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by abokikhalifa: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Damikevin:
wait make I ask you first! Was my initial post to you? Did I quote you? Did I tag you to my post? If the answers to the above questions is all NO! You have justified Don Jazzy!
you dont need to post me

this is a forum...... what do you understand by forum?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Savigne(f): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
TeamSimple:

What makes you thing am in support of Olamide?

And why hasn't Jazzy come out to apologise for calling out Olamide's name? His so full of himself I believe,no wonder so many artist see him as fake nigga.
Its only the first part of my sentence that was directed at you.
Secondly your concluding lines actually contradicted your claim that you're not in support of him.
I couldnt care less who's right or wrong.Who either of dem help?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Dondy jassi is a fool... A very old Bleep up talentless nigga... A schmuck Bleep nit wit
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by jaydee87(m): 1:14am On Jan 04, 2016
am surprise at the way most ppl are analyzing the statement by Olamide, from the speech he gave he was referring to the organizers and not jazzy. jazzy did well by standing by his artist but should have stopped wen he said thank you.. he knew mentioning names would degenerate to beef but he still went ahead and mentioned names. and someone here said he isthe most successful musical entertainer in Nigeria that is a wrong information... how can he be wen we have a 2face, p-square, sound sultan and the likes... don jazzy made it clear that the headies are side taking award company.... so my opinion is olamide has really did good for himself in 5 years he has dropped 5albums not an easy task you know...
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by clemzo101(m): 2:32am On Jan 04, 2016
But wait ooooo, how do u expect don jazzy to keep quiet......is award by force? I go with Don Jazzy on dis one.....i will do Sam if it was me....moreover the nonsense lil kesh keep singing will never fetch him any award, he's a bad influence to young people.....Reekado deserve the award....Reekado dealt with him last year Rookie of the year, here again he was beaten for the nxt rated.....Reekado will continue to beat him any day anytime.....
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by clemzo101(m): 2:34am On Jan 04, 2016
jaydee87:
am surprise at the way most ppl are analyzing the statement by Olamide, from the speech he gave he was referring to the organizers and not jazzy. jazzy did well by standing by his artist but should have stopped wen he said thank you.. he knew mentioning names would degenerate to beef but he still went ahead and mentioned names. and someone here said he isthe most successful musical entertainer in Nigeria that is a wrong information... how can he be wen we have a 2face, p-square, sound sultan and the likes... don jazzy made it clear that the headies are side taking award company.... so my opinion is olamide has really did good for himself in 5 years he has dropped 5albums not an easy task you know...
abeg remove sound sultan.....hes good but not as successful as the aforementioned
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by clemzo101(m): 2:37am On Jan 04, 2016
clerkent:
I remeber fifa presido when ask about messi and cr7.he said one is humble while the other visit saloon all the time.does that means that means mesi dont visit saløon.yet cr7 knows he is the one he is talking to.olamide bahave like the local rapper he is.
thank u jare.....u don't need to mention my name before I know u are talking to me.....
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Damikevin(m): 4:09am On Jan 04, 2016
abokikhalifa:

you dont need to post me

this is a forum...... what do you understand by forum?
Headies was an award event, what do you understand by that! If you are not satisfied with it, go start ur own!
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by gambit10: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns

#trash
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by gambit10: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2016
iykedare:

What is even wrong with you guys? Do you support people blindly? Did you care to analyse what she wrote? How do you think olamide initially talk would affect the winner? How can you say that olamide was referring to the organisers when it was people ( and not the organisers) that voted for the artistes?

Why didn't he come back to diss don jazzy there and then since he is the street king? The coward didnt confront don jazzy at the venue but had to go home ,log into twitter and start mouthing off ?/such cowardice?

You guys are truly dumb. The kind of music you listen to ,says a lot about you. You see why you dump kids aren't the leaders of tomorrow?

perfect sense!
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns

If I was raekado banks, I for insult olamide well well. He behaved like a Nigerian politician, never accepting lose with good faith, u demeaned me by saying I wasn't worth the award, so even if your jab wasn't aimed at me, I will definitely feel hurt.. and guess what, I for just carry seat come out, talk my mind...
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Indializzie(f): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2016
kenny091:
@op, in fact forget all that one. olamide's diehard fans have refused to see beyond their noses on this matter. when an award was given to Reekado and Olamide climbs on stage saying Lil Kesh deserves the award, they expect Don jazzy to overlook the affront.
what's more painful to me is the disrespect shown to Adekunle Gold, instead of ur record label boss to congratulate you on the award you just won, he collects the mic from you and says your award belongs to Lil kesh. what Idiocy!!!
hahahahahaha lmao
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Ugosample(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:

Keep quiet!!!If those touts wanted the award, they should have canvassed for votes. Nigerians sef, I tire
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Preshochyx:

To you sir, "spelled" is spelt as "spelt" and not spelled.
oh thanks man, the anger wey i dy reply tha man got the better part of me. U re sighted
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by jaydee87(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
clemzo101:
abeg remove sound sultan.....hes good but not as successful as the aforementioned
well for me he is a successful art..
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by gossipatrol(f): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:

Mr man u are contradicting yourself.. by saying lil Kesh should have won means u are saying Reekado should not have won. Nah d same tin wey d woman talk. You insult Reekado by saying that. So his boss will fight for him just like lil Kesh's boss fought for him.

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by gossipatrol(f): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
in my own opinion, he never mentioned don's name. Nothng warrants degrading a fellow celebrity on stage in front of the whole world. He pricked his ego na. He is supposed to act like the don he is and let it slide.. I strongly blif badoo was referrng to d management. Even if at all he meant to diss d mavins crew, he sha ddnt mention any of there name so d damage was minimal. Don reply only added petrol to a burning fire. He obviously misunderstood olamide.
c

Last year olamide did the same thing when Reekado won rookie of the Year. How many times will Don Jazzy let it slide?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by mikolo80: 4:36am On Jan 05, 2016
bewla:
But seriously if jib are trow at u and u no respond that mean u are afraid. u no be una fault owo ti po
tinubu has not responded for over 3 years . is he afraid. that's what they call maturity and wisdom
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by 4C2215131: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2016
tintingz:
And even if Olamide confronted Don Jazzy directly you will still come here to call him arrogant.

Olamide is baddo, you don't expect a baddo to sit and watch crap happens.

Kanye didn't sit when award was given to Taylor swift, he came out to support Beyonce, he beefed Taylor directly to her face, now that's another bad ass niggà

Good intentions maybe, but faulty method of execution. Remember, its not WHAT you say that makes or breaks a case but HOW you say it. Finesse is the key.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by 4C2215131: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2016
taurus21:
Everyone of them is trying too hard to justify their actions but they should remember this "don't fvck where you eat or sh*t where you fvck, it's bad for business". The Headies and the neutrals are watching.

Like the transpose!
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Preshochyx(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
oh thanks man, the anger wey i dy reply tha man got the better part of me. U re sighted
smiley
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by nickrotbliss: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Woh woh it's me nickrotbliss aka Israel

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.