Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) (49006 Views)

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by BlackPeni5: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Totally agree with her. Olamide is a coward....If you want Diss person, call Don jazzy once and for all and stop forming I didn't mention your name.

Don came out and called Olamide's name...unto say I no dey fear you. Small boy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ultrazone(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
hmmn
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by podosci(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
We need to fix our educational sector...
If you insult the organizers for being biased , meaning you are questioning the authenticity of the award...... How does that now make the person that won the award feel?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided olamide and his fans are sycophants

#fact

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Slickest(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
What is your daughter really doesn't deserve it?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by CecyAdrian(f): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns

So who was Olamide referring to. If with the illustration the lady gave did not still make you see reason on why Don Jazzy acted the way he did, then am... lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by kennethchidi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
t
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by DrChukzy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Spot on...Its the Fact!
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Kx: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
What made Olaimide feel the award was his boys for the taking?

For crying out loud, why did he not start Olamide Awards to "award" only his crew for ever and ever?
Why openly criticise Headies, another man's effort for failing to win an award?

What on earth made olamide feel he had the right to decide that his boy deserved to win it when he was not the organizer of the show? Organise your own and award your crew period.

Too much immaturity on display.

If u felt your boy was better yet not deemed fit for the award, why not improve your game and win the Grannies to shame Headies if u think it comes eazy?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by menacetosociety: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
How to make frontpage on Nairaland

1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs
2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy
3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content
4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times
5. Go back to the homepage and refresh

Voila, your topic is on frontpage
Nairaland mods are a bit soft so u never know?
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by dejavubobo1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Boy olamide hates d Don this much and still went and begged him for a collabo...In life, not all that kisses ur ass really likes u!
that's why they kiss ur ass & not ur mouth

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
madam u are so on point..Reekado represents a family i.e Mavins and Olamide has no right to downplay an award. Ofcourse it was not influenced by Mavins...Olamide acted so childishly...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by kennethchidi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
TruthHurts1:

A child called Olamide was invited
rather, ybnl children were invited! lipsrsealed
TruthHurts1:

A child called Olamide was invited
rather, ybnl children were invited!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ZYZZA: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns
all this foolish thout self. No more bus to load in lagos again?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Akposkool(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
so you think olamide wasn't indirectly dissing and underating reekado? Read the handwritting on the wall and stop being a punk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
People wey done chop BELLEful Una dey waist Una time
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ZYZZA: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Unionised:
sorry, were children invited to the Headies?
this is truly a street boy, there can't comprehend simple statement, how una no go like lil kesh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by KingTom(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide was referring to the organizers na. But he didn't call anybody's name grin He said Koni dafun iya anybody which means he dedicated his curse to anybody and so even those of Una Wey pay millions go the award olamumu don curse Una mamas o grin

5 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by bootyprince(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
If Adekunle Gold didn't win that award, Olamide wouldn't have climbed that stage. Him for go house dey rant on top twitter.

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by sarutobie(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Abaski9:
in her opinion any way
source: https://mobile.twitter.com/GistDomain/status/683435120758517761?p=v
A woman with so much wisdom! this right here is what I've been saying..you disrespect your colleagues, organizers, fans and the entire audience and then hide behind the 'I didn't mention no names' excuse? what manner of cowardice is that?

5 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by sarutobie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingTom:
Olamide was referring to the organizers na. But he didn't call anybody's name grin He said Koni dafun iya anybody which means he dedicated his curse to anybody and so even those of Una Wey pay millions go the award olamumu don curse Una mamas o grin
you can imagine that.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:

So who was Olamide referring to. If with the illustration the lady gave did not still make you see reason on why Don Jazzy acted the way he did, then am...
in my own opinion, he never mentioned don's name. Nothng warrants degrading a fellow celebrity on stage in front of the whole world. He pricked his ego na. He is supposed to act like the don he is and let it slide.. I strongly blif badoo was referrng to d management. Even if at all he meant to diss d mavins crew, he sha ddnt mention any of there name so d damage was minimal. Don reply only added petrol to a burning fire. He obviously misunderstood olamide.
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by naeto2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
My own take on the matter is that coming out on stage to make noise and not calling anybody's name is cowardice, not smartness... You don't just come out to shout at everybody and nobody in particular so that you can hide behind the fact that " u didn't call anybody's name".

3 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Eromsboy: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:

Like Olamide, like his fan. For me, the guy just lost a fan. He made a mess of himself at the headies and urgently needs image management...period!!!

7 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akposkool:
so you think olamide wasn't indirectly dissing and underating reekado? Read the handwritting on the wall and stop being a punk.
Ogbeni leave trash for lawma jor and go swallow otapiapia
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Totally agree with her. Olamide is a coward....If you want Diss person, call Don jazzy once and for all and stop forming I didn't mention your name.

Don came out and called Olamide's name...unto say I no dey fear you. Small boy.

Every body is a coward unless an Igbo undecided this is how you people pushed Nnamdi Kanu to jail in the name of bravery. Smh

2 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Eromsboy: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:

Like Olamide, like his fan. For me, the guy (Olamide) just lost a fan. He made a mess of himself at the headies and urgently needs image management...period!!!

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by somez(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Look, i hadn't the strength to comment but i must commend you for speaking my mind totally. 2go boys = olamide's fans.
iykedare:

What is even wrong with you guys? Do you support people blindly? Did you care to analyse what she wrote? How do you think olamide initially talk would affect the winner? How can you say that olamide was referring to the organisers when it was people ( and not the organisers) that voted for the artistes?

Why didn't he come back to diss don jazzy there and then since he is the street king? The coward didnt confront don jazzy at the venue but had to go home ,log into twitter and start mouthing off ?/such cowardice?

You guys are truly dumb. The kind of music you listen to ,says a lot about you. You see why you dump kids aren't the leaders of tomorrow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by KingTom(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
sarutobie:

you can imagine that.
I just dey laugh the Mumus Wey dey support am grin

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eromsboy:

Like Olamide, like his fan. For me, the guy just lost a fan. He made a mess of himself at the headies and urgently needs image management...period!!!
I definitely indicated i am not a fan of his. Dont be myopic bro
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Akposkool(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Ogbeni leave trash for lawma jor and go swallow otapiapia
typical yoruba brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.