Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) (48962 Views)

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Abaski9: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns

358 Likes 27 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Unionised(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
sorry, were children invited to the Headies?

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by homeboy205: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2016
This one gat no point jor we talking money you talk nonsense

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by bewla(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2016
But seriously if jib are trow at u and u no respond that mean u are afraid. u no be una fault owo ti po

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2016
bewla:
But seriously if jib are trow at u and u no respond that mean u are afraid. u no be una fault owo ti po
dey are both right n wrong bt olam take style insult dbanj like..

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Rotimi47: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2016
homeboy205:
This one gat no point jor we talking money you talk nonsense
Bad guy grin
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Simplymeah: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Really,she has a point there

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Fkhalifa(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2016
OLamide fans ill never gree grin
your fans says a lot about you, They (Don and Olamide ) were both high gan that night. tongue
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Damikevin(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2016
As Olamide feels he can throw insults at anybody, I think anyboDy should be in position to reply him! Tell me which category's loss would really hurt YBNL like the Next rated? There are things you don't do at a gathering. If 2face had decided to speak to him publicly woulD you still blame 2 Face! I feel Olamide has Really messed up! Didn't wait to collect his own award, if he don't get nominated next headies hope he won't commit suicide, just waiting to see what OLIC 3 would be like, if there's gone be one.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by iykedare(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
Nothing justifies his actions. He acted like a jack ass. Olamide wasnt actually referring to him, he never mentioned his name. He ddnt say reekado wasnt worth it, he was referring to the management for being biased. He only expressed himself because his boy wasnt given a fair chance and the so called boss took it upon himself out of what i call an act of show off and pompousness to go on stage and utter the most embarrassing statement to a fellow celebrity. We are talking about olamide's ego na. I ddnt expect anything less from the acclaimed street king. And i am not even an olamide fan. The fact needed to be said. #Yawns

What is even wrong with you guys? Do you support people blindly? Did you care to analyse what she wrote? How do you think olamide initially talk would affect the winner? How can you say that olamide was referring to the organisers when it was people ( and not the organisers) that voted for the artistes?

Why didn't he come back to diss don jazzy there and then since he is the street king? The coward didnt confront don jazzy at the venue but had to go home ,log into twitter and start mouthing off ?/such cowardice?

You guys are truly dumb. The kind of music you listen to ,says a lot about you. You see why you dump kids aren't the leaders of tomorrow?

418 Likes 60 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Readwarn(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide was codedly out of cowardice referring to Don Jazzy.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

What is even wrong with you guys? Do you support people blindly? Did you care to analyse what she wrote? How do you think olamide initially talk would affect the winner? How can you say that olamide was referring to the organisers when it was people ( and not the organisers) that voted for the artistes?

Blah blah. You sir are a schmuck! Must u quote someone? Reply politely you wont. And DUMB is spelt DUMB not DUMP[/quote] Modified***And I can see you took to my correction. Now that is a good boy.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

Why didn't he come back to diss don jazzy there and then since he is the street king? The coward didnt confront don jazzy at the venue but had to go home
blah blah. You sir are a gay. Must you quote someone? Reply politely like a sane human being you wont. And and DUMB is spelled DUMB not DUMP.

7 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
iykedare:

Why didn't he come back to diss don jazzy there and then since he is the street king? The coward didnt confront don jazzy at the venue but had to go home ,log into twitter and start mouthing off ?/such cowardice?

You guys are truly dump. The kind of music you listen to ,says a lot about you. You see why you dump kids aren't the leaders of tomorrow?
And even if Olamide confronted Don Jazzy directly you will still come here to call him arrogant.

Olamide is baddo, you don't expect a baddo to sit and watch crap happens.

Kanye didn't sit when award was given to Taylor swift, he came out to support Beyonce, he beefed Taylor directly to her face, now that's another bad ass niggà

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by kenny091(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
@op, in fact forget all that one. olamide's diehard fans have refused to see beyond their noses on this matter. when an award was given to Reekado and Olamide climbs on stage saying Lil Kesh deserves the award, they expect Don jazzy to overlook the affront.
what's more painful to me is the disrespect shown to Adekunle Gold, instead of ur record label boss to congratulate you on the award you just won, he collects the mic from you and says your award belongs to Lil kesh. what Idiocy!!!

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by knostbrown01(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
If proverb be ur own...ugo knw now,...... some ppl said olamide ain't talking to don jazzy buh headies

what's d difference!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by ApcSucks: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
All this tribalist and ethnic people rooting for olamide and lil kesh... yall really claim to love them and claim to be street people yet y'all can't even vote them... and those that are learned spent time and campaigned with their fans and the fans voted for him, now u want him to be stripped of the award and given to who has no votes?? spare me all this blushes

Olamide can be popular but when he's nominated alongside vic o for an award and vic o get more votes it should be awarded to olamide?? Cos he's more popular?? #fuckthatshit....

Y'all yoruba hypocrites should Gerarahere mehn tryna justify trash

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
midassultan:
listen to ur sef. wasnt that the same shiit orubebe did,he only expressed himself as well even better than olamide bcus he didnt use swear words unlike the bariga goat. if everyone had decided to complain that they where not given a fair chance the bariga goat wudnt have had d grace to behold the mic talkless of smaching it on d floor.anyway shayo na bastard

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by saasala(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
How to make frontpage on Nairaland

1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs
2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy
3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content
4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times
5. Go back to the homepage and refresh

Voila, your topic is on frontpage

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by kayabd(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
u nailed it...olamide needs to b taught,his action on d stage is totally uncalled for

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by poshestmina(f): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide doesn't even regard or like Adekunle Gold..he made it too obvious, he prefers Kesh winning an award than Adekunle Gold

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by gunners160(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Una no dey tirer?this news is stale and I think it is high time we start reading something better rather than all this nitwit gist. Yes,they both fumbled but at least,they are making kool pounds and dollars. The truth is we are even giving them more fame than before and letting them make more money. Don't be surprise when you start seeing a nollyhood film titled"Don jazzy and Olamide".

2 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by youngice(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
All I hAve gained from this imbroglio is that when two elephants are fighting
Linda Ikeji makes money

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Boy olamide hates d Don this much and still went and begged him for a collabo...In life, not all that kisses ur ass really likes u!..Olamide even dissing d Don, letx wait till five years to c where he'll be. Don has been around for more dn 10years and still remains d most successful music entertainment personality n Nigeria!...Viktor never even hammer, when lil kesh go leave to start his own record label, em go learn!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by talk2omon(f): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided
Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by babyfaceafrica: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Trash from both.....kiss daniel deserves the award!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by taurus21: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Everyone of them is trying too hard to justify their actions but they should remember this "don't fvck where you eat or sh*t where you fvck, it's bad for business". The Headies and the neutrals are watching.

4 Likes

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Unionised:
sorry, were children invited to the Headies?

A child called Olamide was invited

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by chiefoboh1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
This matter nor wan let us hear word again 4 9ja abi dem dey put fud 4 person table ,make dem go settle der self jare

1 Like

Re: In Her Opinion, Does This Justify Don Jazzy Action? (snapshot) by dejavubobo1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
This story no dey end, should write on this too... maybe it ll catch some bloggers fancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

E-money Loads Of Containers Shipped For Honeywell Mill Nigeria / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos / Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.