Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria (57531 Views)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos / Iā€™ ll Industrialised Ondo State ā€“ APC guber aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by achu442(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ogun State people.. Why una dey Lagos if una state dey industrialised??...Agbara,Agbara...That's why I say una no dey travel... Go to other states and ull be amazed that the Agbara is a mud house...I once heard of TransAmadi Industrial layout and Onne in Rivers State that employes 85% of Oil and Gas workers in Nigeria apart from other sectors....

Oya haters
Over to you!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by michoade(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Akon419:
I think osun state after lagos; going from what the amiable governor is doing, can even be competin with lagos
osun ko, daura ni.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Uncle, I used that word figuratively to let him know those ones don't count. Majority of the addresses are not even in Abia.

An industry should be a factory: in a factory, goods are converted from its very RAW FORM to FINISHED GOODS! Not necessarily turnover...
^^^^Abia doesn't have up to 3000 of such "industries".

Aunty, okay..
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Anulux(f): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Ogun keh? Na only ottah farm dey dere ooo. Meanwhile biafrauds go jst dey yarn anyhow, bcoz deir states no dominate d list.
See his mouth like...."na only Otta farm dey dere ooo...#mumu....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by dekunle(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thats not true bro!I work in rivers and my family resides in Ogun state.
Lafarge cement factory is bigger than six drillships.I have experience in both,so get your fact correctly.
achu442:
Only one rig in Rivers State is equal to 20 companies in Ogun State....and they are over 50 of them.....Have you heard of LNG ??...Ask Google.... it's equal to all the companies in Ogun State...I am not talking of Shell,Agip,Cheveron,Exon-Mobil,NNPC ooo....Then talk of Onne Port....

All this Ogun State people...una no dey travel sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by royal231(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
I am from an Anambra. . Ogun na highest.... from agbara industrial estate.. to others....

Most companies ascribed to Lagos are actually in Ogun state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Omotaday(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
playerinc:

And u had to insult me to make your point?
im really sorry for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by playerinc(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
AlPeter:

Dude if you don't know a thing you keep quiet or ask. You said you just finished your service in Nnewi fine but don't let your emotions cloud your judgement Ogun state has more industries than any state in the South East if you are in doubt Google is there for you. Most Companies have relocated their manufacturing centres from Lagos to Ogun due to the proximity infact their are several places that people think are outskirts of Lagos that are actually parts of Ogun state we are not talking of Baba Emeka Shoe company here, if that is the cause Shomolu Local Government is more Industrialized than Anambra does that know Shomolu won't argue this.

U try well well

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by ZiggyMr(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls we are not talking of SME here oooo.... I believe Ogun has the highest concentration on industries. if you are in doubt pls visit Agbara, otta, igbesa and confirm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Ilovemystate: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
omonnakoda:

I take it you are joking right?

The only place I have seen Innoson motors are on Nairaland.

Please tell us how many units were sold last year?
What is it on that your list that is sold outside Anambra
Nigeria doesn't start and end in Ogbomoso travel and see

6 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:

Smh! Like say you go fit do am...
Omo see link below BC I don't have all that time in the world for unnecessary argument.

http://www.businesslist.com.ng/state/anambra

Anambra alone has more than a thousand indigenous companies.

Red roofs enclave dubious thinker of an op. I guess you are now shamed for real good.
SE will continue be the envy of others BC God is involved as IGBO'S are involved.
bro seek wisdom coz it makes knowledge easier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by asha80(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
jomoh:

Do you people even know the difference between companies and industries?

BTW are these the kind of graduates Nigeria is producing. No wonder SLS sad Nigerian graduates are half baked.

I see a lot of illiterates on this thread. Anyone that has attacked the op for the states listed above is an illiterate.

The op simply listed some states and asked question but instead of people to answer the question and move on, you see them resetting the question; you see people attacking him and assuming he declared the states the most industrialised.
if you know the op's antecedents you will know why he is being attacked..it is like @severusnape opening a thread about good qualities of a buhari

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Stamford007(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
you can't take it away from Ogun state industries full dere die I schooled in abk.. I will give it to Ogun state.. some of d companies I know
1 Avon crowncaps and containers
2 Nigerian distilleries limited
3 fidson pharmaceuticals
3 geepee tanks
4 veepee ( plastic producing)
5 indomie
6 intercontinental distlllers limited
7 Dr Meyers pharmaceuticals
8 Honda
9 tower aluminum
10 jago milk
11 Nigerian breweries and many more updating my list
sren chemicals
pure chemicals
fine chemicals....I'm a chemist,
lafarge
nestle
gsk
p&g
parle G ( biscuit)
d list is endless

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by millionaireman: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
OP, do you know what industry and industrialized city means? Is there any industrialized town in Nigeria? Some of you need not come to the public to exhibit your ignorance fed you by Nigeria's refusal to rightly educate you.

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by OBAGADAFFI: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:

Omo see link below BC I don't have all that time in the world for unnecessary argument.

Red roofs enclave dubious thinker of an op. I guess you are now shamed for real good.
SE will continue be the envy of others BC God is involved as IGBO'S are involved.

You lie too much

Canopy Industries Limited
Suite 20C, Jeho-Shammah Plaza, Abiodun Jagun Street, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos, Anambra tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amolak: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:

hmmm
you have already failed, he asked u to list 200 and your answer is hmmmm grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Tobbey(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Ogun keh? Na only ottah farm dey dere ooo. Meanwhile biafrauds go jst dey yarn anyhow, bcoz deir states no dominate d list.

YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE FOR SPEAKING LIKE THIS.......... COME TO OTTA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ugomba:
Another fake Lagos Ibadan express propaganda. If you remove Lagos, the remaining south west states are Dry.
- I travelled to Oshogbo city(Osun) for a meeting and I can tell u that Oshogbo does not deserve to be called a Capital..
The state is simply backward.

Did anybody put osun state on the list?

Lmao! I just like how u guys live in a different world full of propaganda.

Heres an article abt ogun state, and some of its companies, if ur interested in the reality.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/08/ogun-state-nigerias-new-industrial-hub/

Just as osun state is dry, ebonyi state is also extremely dry. Two can play that game.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Nigeria doesn't start and end in Ogbomoso travel and see
Well any serious industry in Nigeria sells their products in Ogbomosho

Coke
Dangote
Guinnes
Heineken
MTN
Flour Mill
Procter and gamble
Nestle
Cadbury
May and Baker

So where does Innoson sell his vehicle.

You have not shown anything in your shots to show Innoson is more than a car seller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by mcjoe007: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:

if Aba or watever has d highest, then y are u not in the state to be working in ur industrialised state? y do u prefer another man's land?.ogun has inadequate infrastructures but still the most industrialised

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by fatbims: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by dekunle(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Stamford007:
you can't take it away from Ogun state industries full dere die I schooled in abk.. I will give it to Ogun state.. some of d companies I know
Pls add to your list
Nestle
P&g
Lafage cement
Dangote cement
Glaxosmithkline
Coleman wires
Reckitt benckiser etc

3 fidson pharmaceuticals
3 geepee tanks
5 indomie
8 Honda
9 tower aluminum
10 jago milk
11 Nigerian breweries and many more
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by dekunle(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls add to your list
Nestle
P&g
Lafage cement
Dangote cement
Glaxosmithkline
Coleman wires
Reckitt benckiser etc

Stamford007:
3 fidson pharmaceuticals
3 geepee tanks
5 indomie
8 Honda
9 tower aluminum
10 jago milk
11 Nigerian breweries and many more

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by jomoh: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
asha80:
if you know the op's antecedents you will know why he is being attacked..it is like @severusnape opening a thread about good qualities of a buhari

I care less about his antecedents. Why not let everyone answer the question honestly and with facts then we see who will look stupid.

If the OP is a pig that loves to fight dirty does it mean I have to go to the mud everytime am conversing with him just because I know his antecedents.

Now that people have replied him based on his antecedents, it is now the people that are looking stupid because an average person who doesn't know his antecedents will see them as illiterates.

So if the OP happens to be a lecturer setting an exam question, people will now reply based on his antecedents?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by OBAGADAFFI: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
achu442:
Ogun State people.. Why una dey Lagos if una state dey industrialised??...Agbara,Agbara...That's why I say una no dey travel... Go to other states and ull be amazed that the Agbara is a mud house...I once heard of TransAmadi Industrial layout and Onne in Rivers State that employes 85% of Oil and Gas workers in Nigeria apart from other sectors....

Oya haters
Over to you!!

We are talking about heavy manufacturing industries here not oil and gas.

Most FMCG industries are located in Ogun

Built and cement industries are located in Ogun

Defense manufacturing

Cabling companies

Agro allied industries

Heavy machinery industries

E.t.c

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by asha80(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
jomoh:

I care less about his antecedents. Why not let everyone answer the question honestly and with facts then we see who will look stupid.

If the OP is a pig that loves to fight dirty does it mean I have to go to the mud everytime am conversing with him just because I know his antecedents.

Now that people have replied him based on his antecedents, it is now the people that are looking stupid because an average person who doesn't know his antecedents will see them as illiterates.

So if the OP happens to be a lecturer setting an exam question, people will now reply based on his antecedents?
just pointing out that the op was being mischievous simple

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by michoade(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
but why always osun? osun dry, osun governor dry, but why always my state? whyyyyyyyyyyy
janellemonae:

Did anybody put osun state on the list?

Lmao! I just like how u guys live in a different world full of propaganda.

Heres an article abt ogun state, and some of its companies, if ur interested in the reality.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2014/08/ogun-state-nigerias-new-industrial-hub/

Just as osun state is dry, ebonyi state is also extremely dry. Two can play that game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by akins56(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lanty01:
KADUNA STATE. why?
1.DICON
2.TEXTILE COYs
3.KRPC
4.PEUGEOT
5.COCACOLA
lol..u obviously knows nothing about kaduna...actually kd has a lot of heavy industries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Realonekingsley(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Okay please close this thread Ogun state has won it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Danfuster(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
seems you've never traveled out of your state before. I once worked in ogun state, lemme list some for you. Maybe someone else will add to my list.
1. Larfarge wapco ewekoro
2. Larfarge wapco sagamu.
3. Nestle
4. Bobo
5. May and Baker
6. 33 beer
7. Dangote cement
Someone shld please add to this.
8. Dangote ibese
9. Baby OKU
10.sona brewries
11. Orehptal
12. Becombion
13. Avon
15. GeePee
16. VeePee
17.seaman aromatic schnapps
18. Squadron dark rum
19. Leoplast plastic industry
20. Dolphin steel just opposite Lafarge ewekoro
21. Imperial roofing sheet and asbestos
22.kolorkote manufacturer of color coated coils and aluminium
23. Midland galvanizing product
24. Indomie
25.plenco industries limited plastic manufacturing

Pls... The list is endless, I still got more lined up if you want me to list them for you. Just been observing all this SE peeps.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Ilovemystate: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Anambra
Innoson vehicle
Ibeto
AZ oil
SAB Millar
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Wit lux
Cuscharies
Ekel tomatoes plant
Chichason
Pokobros
Whiz
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
PZ
Cutix cable
Nero pharmaceutical
Kp
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osas food and beverages
Piko juice
Etc.

Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Life brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill

6 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by YourNemesis: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:

Biafraudians and fraud be like bread and beanscheesycheesy

After opening the Link no doubt fraud runs in an average igbo man Blood..

Nairalanders look at the name of company address I found in the link of companies in Abia state LOLcheesycheesy

Favoured Pearls School
4, Dapo Adeoye Street, Off Deeper Life Church,
Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos, Lagos, Abia

Aba Textile Mills Plc
Chris Ogunbanjo Way Erunwon Road P.M.B.
2029, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria, Ijebu-
Ode, Abia

Redington Nigeria Limited
27 Ribadu Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Abia

Airborne International Courier
196-A, Tara House,2nd Floor, Cavel Cross Lane
No.8, Dr.Viegas Street, Chira Bazar, Mumbai,
India, Aba, Abia

e-diplomatic.com
Katlakalna 10, Riga, Latvia, Abeokuta, Abia

Globe Motors Holdings Nigeria
Limited
8, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Abia

Progenics Corp Limited
50/52 Toyin Street, P.M.B. 21010, Lagos, Abia

Alumaco Plc
32 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos, Abia

Betel Associates Limited
18 Moloney Onikan, (2nd Floor), Lagos, Abia

This is a shameful act , why re igbos always live in Denial.
You can verify here before he deletes it
www.businesslist.com.ng/state/abia/2

Lmfao!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, ā€œI Will Never Make You Shed Tears"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.