Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” (58515 Views)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by dre11(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2018
BY JOHN OGUNSEMORE

The animosity between the Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, and Minister of Communication, Barr. Adebayo Shittu may not end anytime soon.

This is as both All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwarts in Oyo state are both threatening to send each other to jail.

“I want to say that if anybody is desperate in the Oyo political firmament, it should be Governor Ajimobi, who believes that if Barrister Shittu succeeds him, he will be in jail. That is what he is reported to have always told people who mentioned me to him.

“He thinks that I am too principled, firm, unbendable and uncompromising when it comes to the issues of morality. It is he who is desperate to stop me, not me being desperate to become governor.

“The rules are clearly there and like somebody who believes in the rule as a lawyer and man of law and order, if I follow the rules to contest the primaries in a free, fair and credible poll and did not win, I will take up something else.

“I am not desperate to become the governor of Oyo State. It is the other way round because the governor is desperate to stop me for whatever reason,” Shittu said while interacting with reporters at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja.

He added, “Why is he (Ajimobi) afraid of going to jail if another Buhari like me comes to power in Oyo State? Why is he afraid of primaries?”

But the governor responded in a statement through his Special Adviser, Communication and Strategy, Mr. Bolaji Tunji.

He said, “In any case, Shittu should be the one that should be afraid of going to jail in view of many allegations made against him as minister. Few of these are his alleged illegally-acquired property in Ibadan and Abuja and sudden unexplainable and stupendous wealth not commensurate with his emoluments.

“In addition, his recent attempt to convert and appropriate a parcel of land belonging to Saki community, which was stoutly resisted by his own people, has shown his level of greed, avarice and penchant for appropriating what does not belong to him.

“Governor Ajimobi remains a distinguished senator of the country who had successfully traversed the corporate world and got to the peak of his career as the Managing Director and Chief Executive of a multinational; a position that requires a high degree of integrity, ability and capability.

“All these attributes have reflected in the way he has successfully managed the affairs of the state in the last seven years, which has transformed the face and fortunes of the state and had attracted unmatched number of investors to the state.”

https://www.herald.ng/you-will-go-to-jail-apc-governor-minister-pour-insults-on-each-other/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by micfoley: 8:16pm On May 09, 2018
A party divided against itself

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Jochabed(f): 8:17pm On May 09, 2018
The APC 'S problem is reflecting on the way the govern the country.

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by dignity33: 8:26pm On May 09, 2018
After people we believe that the corruption propaganda using to deceive Nigeria. Nigeria may be surprise by the time APC Leave office that this regime will be more corrupt ever. Once you are with Buhari then you can loot as much as you like and nobody will do anything that is what is going on in this administration.

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Nbote(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2018
So dey both know dey are both criminals and shld b in jail... Association of Pormer Criminals..

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by SalamRushdie: 8:50pm On May 09, 2018
I just love the way God has exposed and scattered this useless satanic party in every state of Nigeria

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Adekdammy: 8:54pm On May 09, 2018
Where is efcc when you need them? See free exposure announcement on how they are looting tax payers money.

Ajimobi thief, Shittu thief, Apc thief.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2018
Buhari's criminal friends

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by brunofarad(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2018
grin
Since the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT banned codeine

APC people started attacking one another

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Chiedu4Trump: 9:03pm On May 09, 2018
God is against APC

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Naijamanabroad: 9:03pm On May 09, 2018
Can we now say typical Afonja leaders. They are not united and don't like themselves.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Ekakamba: 9:04pm On May 09, 2018
Inconsequential. grin tongue

12 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by victorazyvictor(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2018
lol

15 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2018
Survival of the fittest. Anyway, their party, their business.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 09, 2018
Nawao.

APC is fightin' in every state.

If they are serious, they should convert it to a nationwide tour and make money from ticket sales.

God knows I'll attend at least 8 shows out of the 36. grin

46 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 09, 2018
Wetin consign me grin grin grin
Na their sh!t make them park am...

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Shawtynas(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2018
Both of you Una go enter jail... like entering into private jet

8 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:05pm On May 09, 2018
They are both stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
thieves grin

They should just build boxing ring for the both of them cool

13 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by MadeInTokyo: 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
He thinks that I am too principled, firm, unbendable and uncompromising when it comes to the issues of morality. It is he who is desperate to stop me, not me being desperate to become governor.

“The rules are clearly there and like somebody who believes in the rule as a lawyer and man of law and order, if I follow the rules to contest the primaries in a free, fair and credible poll and did not win, I will take up something else.

“I am not desperate to become the governor of Oyo State. It is the other way round because the governor is desperate to stop me for whatever reason,” Shittu said while interacting with reporters at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja.

He added, “Why is he (Ajimobi) afraid of going to jail if another Buhari like me comes to power in Oyo State? Why is he afraid of primaries?”

But the governor responded in a statement through his Special Adviser, Communication and Strategy, Mr. Bolaji Tunji.

He said, “In any case, Shittu should be the one that should be afraid of going to jail in view of many allegations made against him as minister. Few of these are his alleged illegally-acquired property in Ibadan and Abuja and sudden unexplainable and stupendous wealth not commensurate with his emoluments.

“In addition, his recent attempt to convert and appropriate a parcel of land belonging to Saki community, which was stoutly resisted by his own people, has shown his level of greed, avarice and penchant for appropriating what does not belong to him.

grin grin grin

APC demonic blood sucking zombie party

Thunder fire Buhari Insha allah

Thunder fire all APC supporters Insha allah

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by annnikky(f): 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
You the truth is coming out one little by little and the dullard will tell nigerians that he detest corruption undecided

Is only God that punish him and his cohorts agbero public club - apc

Thunder scatter buharia, apc and anybody that will support these devils come 2019 undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by eph12(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
Did somebody say he's another Buhari? My Oyo people need to be very careful and prayerful o

30 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by sebik: 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
APC
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by hushpapi(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
Which source did you get this from? Abeg no Dey just post any how stories for us ooo
Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Emycord: 9:07pm On May 09, 2018
WHATS wrong with these guys

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by babajeje123(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2018
Two bloody rogues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Chukazu: 9:07pm On May 09, 2018
Before I opened the topic I new it has to be OYO

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Criticize001(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2018
The way APC has been making naira front page this days with their behaviors amaze me

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by bedspread: 9:07pm On May 09, 2018
SOWORE WATCHING THE ONE HE WILL THROW INTO JAIL...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by undefeated(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2018
this same arrogant criminal that was pitched against sowore. so what sowore threatened him with, he is doing so to Ajimobi.
APC = PDP = Thieves

6 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 09, 2018
The bible is right.
"The gathering of the wicked will never hold".

Don't ask me the verse or chapter 'cos I don't know too. undecided

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Anambra Airport Dual-Carriage Way Road (Photos) / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.