Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now (1396 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by theplushist: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2016
http://manly.ng/six-things-that-happened-in-my-life-after-i-had-a-baby-mama/

The recent squabbles between a certain popular musician and his baby mama has prompted me to want to talk about it.
I have a baby mama. Trust me, it is not what you think it is or I thought it was, till it happened to me
I notice that more and more guys are falling into this trap of having a baby mama. It seems trendy but as they say, “who no go, no go know.”
Not to bore you but let me go straight to the point about why I would advise any guy to avoid having a baby mama

1. It’s Not As Easy as it Seems:

My baby mama is from a religious home(even though it does not reflect in her life). When it got out that she was pregnant, all hell broke loose. It was as if my life had turned upside down. The drama was unbelievable. At some point I had to run away from home because her folks were looking for me with the police. It was that bad. Except you are stinkingly rich, your peace is taken away.

2. You May be Forced Into Marriage:

I am lucky I was matured enough to know that she wasn’t the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.Some guys I know were forced to marry girls who were less than what they wanted because they got her pregnant. Always wear protection guys, always.
3. You Become a Cash Cow:

To keep peace I currently pay my baby mama and child a monthly allowance. I am like her cash cow. If the payment delays for just a day, no more peace for me. It’s like I murdered peace of mind the day I got that girl pregnant

Read the rest here
http://manly.ng/six-things-that-happened-in-my-life-after-i-had-a-baby-mama/
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by theplushist: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by Simplymeah: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Okay
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by StevensJojo(f): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol. Wrap up more often. I read the entire article on the site and it is so touching. All guys on nairaland should read it.
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by Manlydotng: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2016
undecided
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by delishpot: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2016
Even married couples with babies face problems too with the arrival of a baby.
What were you ecpecting? That her family should ignore your role in bringing that child into the world?
Did you stop for 1ce to consider how your love child has also changed their lives?
The problem we have in naija is that parents dont teach their sons that their lives could also be affected by sexual missconduct and unexpected pregnancy.
We have taught our boys to shift blame and claim victim even at the expense of the innocent child.
You sir, are as guilty as the baby mama.
She is handling and caring for the infant. She is paying her price. You man up and plau your part. Baby needs both of you.
Next time, Zip up.
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by cruzita(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2016
thank God say u don learn ur lessons or else••••••••make I reserve my comment
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by NaijaPrince: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Mehn, shit is real. Every point made sense.
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by NaijaPrince: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
StevensJojo:
Lol. Wrap up more often. I read the entire article on the site and it is so touching. All guys on nairaland should read it.

True Talk
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Somebody should cut and paste the remaining here. I no get time nor power to visit random blog.
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by AMPLIFY: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol. See Gobe. Nothing goes for nothing. We see celebrities smiling on instagram with their babies and think all is well. The best thing is to settle down and have all your children with one woman. Even tuface said her regrets having children from different women.That he wishes they are all from one woman. Flavour is trying to remedy issues by marrying his first baby mama yet our youths are busy jumping into the pit everyday
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by AMPLIFY: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2016
delishpot:
Even married couples with babies face problems too with the arrival of a baby.
What were you ecpecting? That her family should ignore your role in bringing that child into the world?
Did you stop for 1ce to consider how your love child has also changed their lives?
The problem we have in naija is that parents dont teach their sons that their l8ves could also be affected by a wayward life and unexpected pregnancy.
We have taught our boys to shift blame and claim victim even at the expense of the innocent child.
You sir, are as guilty as the baby mama.
She is handling and caring for the infant. She is paying her price. You man up and plau your part. Baby needs both of you.
Next time, Zip up.

true talk sis

1 Like

Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by blackb2(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Swear to Gej you're not a scam undecided

StevensJojo:
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2016
My friend got a girl pregnant.Infact,she had twins for him.Two girls to be precise.The girl was first using pills before she tricked him and got pregnant.This guy is still struggling.This girl started nagging on him to go and do whatever can bring money so that he could take care of her and the children.She said even if it was armedrobbery or ritual.Them forced her to carry belle?Some girls sha!
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2016
Lemme save the rest of y'all ur MB

The recent squabbles between a certain popular  musician and his baby mama has prompted me to want to talk about it.
I have a baby mama. Trust me, it is not what you think it is or I thought it was, till it happened to me
I notice that more and more guys are falling into this trap of having a baby mama. It seems trendy but as they say, “who no go, no go know.”
Not to bore you but let me go straight to the point about why I would advise any guy to avoid having a baby mama

1. IT’S NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS:

My baby mama is from a religious home(even though it does not reflect in her life). When it got out that she was pregnant, all hell broke loose. It was as if my life had turned upside down. The drama was unbelievable. At some point I had to run away from home because her folks were looking for me with the police. It was that bad. Except you are stinkingly rich, your peace is taken away.

ALSO READ  GearHead: Meet the 2016 Ferrari 488 Spider
2. YOU MAY BE FORCED INTO MARRIAGE:

I am lucky I was matured enough to know that she wasn’t the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.Some guys I know were forced to marry girls who were less than what they wanted because they got her pregnant. Always wear protection guys, always.

3. YOU BECOME A CASH COW:

To keep peace I currently pay my baby mama and child a monthly allowance. I am like her cash cow. If the payment delays for just a day, no more peace for me. It’s like I murdered peace of mind the day I got that girl pregnant

4. SOMETIMES YOUR TYPE RUNS AWAY FROM YOU:

I had this girl I found out had everything I want in a wife. But she kept being elusive. I couldn’t understand why so one day I finally “cornered” her. She then confessed that I should know that I am “married”. Married? I was shocked to say the least. Just because I had a child. To cut the long story short, the girl refused to date me. Even though every other aspect of my life is intact.

ALSO READ  {Scientific Backing} 12 Popular Myths about Sex You’ll Be Shocked to find out are False
5. YOU BEGIN TO BE SEEN AS IRRESPONSIBLE:

When you do find a girl that is willing to settle with you notwithstanding you baggage. Don’t heave a sigh of relief yet. Wait till her family knows. It’s amazing how they immediately tag you as promiscuous. They even insinuate that you will continue the “habit” when you get married to you prospect. Yes, it happened to me. As if getting a girl pregnant can be a “habit”.

6. YOU HAVE A FLING MATERIAL BECOME A PART OF YOUR LIFE- FULLTIME:

My baby mama is what I call fling material. Take her to the club, flex her. But you don’t want to see her everyday. She is toxic.
With a baby in the picture however , she is now a part of my life- fulltime. I have this toxic material calling me every day,Nagging, strolling into my apartment when I don’t pay up. Intruding into my life!

My only advice is guys, wear a condom.Wrap up and most importantly only sleep with a girl you see yourself spending the rest of your life with. Because trust me, shit happens. Don’t be me

1 Like

Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by showafrica(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

The recent squabbles between a certain popular musician and his baby mama has prompted me to want to talk about it.

ALSO READ GearHead: Meet the 2016 Ferrari 488 Spider

I had this girl I found out had everything I want in a wife. But she kept being elusive. I couldn’t understand why so one day I finally “cornered” her. She then confessed that I should know that I am “married”. Married? I was shocked to say the least. Just because I had a child. To cut the long story short, the girl refused to date me. Even though every other aspect of my life is intact.

ALSO READ {Scientific Backing} 12 Popular Myths about Sex You’ll Be Shocked to find out are False

When you do find a girl that is willing to settle with you notwithstanding you baggage. Don’t heave a sigh of relief yet. Wait till her family knows. It’s amazing how they immediately tag you as promiscuous. They even insinuate that you will continue the “habit” when you get married to you prospect. Yes, it happened to me. As if getting a girl pregnant can be a “habit”.

My baby mama is what I call fling material. Take her to the club, flex her. But you don’t want to see her everyday. She is toxic.
With a baby in the picture however , she is now a part of my life- fulltime. I have this toxic material calling me every day,Nagging, strolling into my apartment when I don’t pay up. Intruding into my life!

My only advice is guys, wear a condom.Wrap up and most importantly only sleep with a girl you see yourself spending the rest of your life with. Because trust me, shit happens. Don’t be me

simple....date a girl you willin to spend the life with and not take advantage of maids or ignorant girls

1 Like

Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by theplushist: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
and save me the visitors right? Oversabi
oluwafreshkid:

The recent squabbles between a certain popular  musician and his baby mama has prompted me to want to talk about it.

ALSO READ  GearHead: Meet the 2016 Ferrari 488 Spider

ALSO READ  {Scientific Backing} 12 Popular Myths about Sex You’ll Be Shocked to find out are False

1 Like

Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by StevensJojo(f): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Haha - i dont know what you mean
blackb2:
Swear to Gej you're not a scam undecided

Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
theplushist:
and save me the visitors right? Oversabi
Do you own that blog?
If yes, Mehn, you really tried. I've added it to my bookmarks already. Hope it's daily updated sha. Real cool and manly articles you've got there.
wink
Re: I Now Have A Baby Mama.6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Now by StevensJojo(f): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thanks boss!
I appreciate the kind words.
oluwafreshkid:

Do you own that blog?
If yes, Mehn, you really tried. I've added it to my bookmarks already. Hope it's daily updated sha. Real cool and manly articles you've got there.
wink

(1) (Reply)

Shld I Break Up With Her? / Spot The Difference Please!!! / Please, Who Know This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.