Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu (30500 Views)

Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter / Woman In Kano Locks Up Her Step-children In A Room To Starve To Death (Photos) / Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
End time kids
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by menix(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nwa Uwa Mmebi...

Sure hez an Aro...
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by pretydiva(f): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
May dis not be our portion in jesus name
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by stevedre: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
R.i.p. To the deceased. As for you wicked boy/man or demon, U will cruise many okada drawn on the wall of prison while the Gay prisoners axe ur behind. No body should rely on another mans sweat even if it's family, hustle urs cuz there's space for every one to be successful in this world.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
sad end! he looks like a nairalander...RIP
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by sweetrace(f): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Perhaps now he is wandering why he didn't curb his temper in the first place. The way people speak and act so recklessly these days instead of exercising some self control just doesn't make sense to me. I read somewhere that a strong man is one who can rein his anger, and one who acts in anger is weak.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by tammie24: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ibo kwenu!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by nightmile: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dem dem go finish demselves
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by tammie24: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
janellemonae:
Awon ti biafra ni yen.
Awon ni o
ibo kwenu
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by kingthreat(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Probably a cultist. Why keep an axe of all weapons at home?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by ojnnaco(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
emmyw:
Frustration spirit, at his age he could not afford money for a motorcycle, I wish they treat him well in prison. Very heartless human being.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by kingthreat(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
tammie24:
Awon ni o
ibo kwenu

Awon to ti ba Nigeria jë

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by emmalexabl(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
janellemonae:
Awon ti biafra ni yen.

Omo ale jati jati...
Udele rikwa ozu gi.,anuohia
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
ma granny's village angry
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by hilseger: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
sauceny:
Friday Anyim must have watched/played too many of Mortal Kombat series,which made him carry out this animanity like a Night Wolf with an axe

Lol :-)
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by HIPROFILE(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
God punish poverty!!! and i pray God give us the wisdom to overcome poverty.... it has caused many havoc... a terrible disease indeed.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
But Y is the woman without cloths ?
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Janetozi(f): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
100 years imprisonment.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Soundmind(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is bad. Just for a GP tank, he made up his mind to kill. Now see where it has landed him.
RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by akigbemaru: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
crazy step son.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Vomm: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't blame the guy at all, I blame his father. Who cud not keep his TORONS in one place thereby married 3wives! This is a typical case of when the WITCHES in their village is using their pix to do handfan, I am suspecting that the sister in Question is the woman's daughter. If the children were from one mother may be there wud be enof love for her to have left the tank for him.
By the way, did u say the girl is his elder sister, what is she still doing in the family house? Evidence say the ELEYE dey use all their pictures dey do handfanm sey need serious prayerm
#dontquotemepls
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by paix(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
cycline404:
May God guide and protect us from kids like this....
That's why God sometimes delays in giving the fruit of the womb to some couples, just to avoid something like this. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by masqot(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chai! See where poverty, frustration and anger land you. May God save you from this case -manslaughter
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by toprealman: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sell GP tanked( used I suppose), to buy a motorcycle ( used at best). Devil has always been a lair. RIP mama.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by Nikewiz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Jabioro:
Investigate wetin..throway the idiot to Guttellema prison for life
yhur grammar 2much oooo
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by charlesucheh(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2016
see his face like jig-saw....
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by clemzo101(m): 2:43am On Jan 04, 2016
My humble Advice, always stay away from trouble....wen argument bcom heated pls just walk away pls....the devil is looking for people to use to carryout his evil deeds. I pray to God everyday to help me in dis area.
Re: Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu by sompsonz(m): 4:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Ekeke1:
The world is really coming to an end. We all ought to be very careful.
you see I hate this statement mk una stop am .. There s no world coming to any end killing started in Genesis when Cain killed Abel his brother the world never end since then !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.