Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics (47598 Views)

Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by amolak: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
lordprosh:
I love this i told d devil to #leavetrash4lawma in chch tday..
grin grin grin grin grin you tried

2 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by HzRF(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
haqueurate:
Olamide is a phenomenon! Anything he touches turn to gold, imagine a 24 hour beef has overshadowed all nigerias problems put togethr
and that shade is EPIC #LeaveTrashForLawma

jazzy is really DUMB to pick on olamide
At least we rest from Buhari this Jonathan that

4 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by free2blast(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
muhakeem:
Abeg who know where I fit do the charm for 'FirstToComment''

is it every time that I will the last to comment??
That one no hard na, just bring 1 bottled aligator fart, the foreskin of a live lion and lastly your left ball.

1 Like

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by amolak: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
lordprosh:
I love this i told d devil to #leavetrash4lawma in chch tday..
grin grin grin grin grin you get mind o, you mean you confront devil

1 Like

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by dinggle: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
@1surdman
You pic of Nigerian army sailing their truck is hilarious, are they protecting the truck from gun shots or should the truck be protecting them??

1 Like

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Jcob(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
scholes0 please what's the name to the tool you used?
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by muhakeem(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
viktor01:

May God bless you.
I can never be a fan to a tout who can't sing a line of his lyrics without code mixing it with Yoruba....
Too local for my liking.
do u know u still look and sound local to an American citizen?

so, u think say e easy to code mix for music ba. ... everybody used to be local before the Western world began to make us believe their way is the best...

be local and be original " be foreign and be fake

the choice is urs

4 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by HzRF(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
viktor01:

May God bless you.
I can never be a fan to a tout who can't sing a line of his lyrics without code mixing it with Yoruba....
Too local for my liking.

Hw many times has Lil Wayne Mix another language with his lines

Grow sense

2 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Orikinla(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Twitter should maximize and monetize the popularity among Nigerians on the internet.
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Slingkey(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
shota:
Olamide sings for Yoruba people while Don is National .
ogbeni leave dat one......me na igbo boy to the core and olamide na my no 1 fan for naija.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by HzRF(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
ojnnaco:
Just from this simple thing ...Statistic,algebra, almighty formula,Probability etc will be derived ... So Jobless of our youths
What are you now doing among jobless youth

Jobless shiit forming for us
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by muhakeem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
free2blast:
That one no hard na, just bring 1 bottled aligator fart, the foreskin of a live lion and lastly your left ball.
Lol, bros na the last option hard pass ooh. where can I go and get the ball that I had left for a very long time
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by bigerboy200: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
vonn:
Interesting....
Well, what if Olamide is leading because some people called Donjazzy 'Don' or 'Jazzy' only? cheesy
Olamide could b called Badoo to..remember?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by CardinalStools(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
ybnlsneh...

1 Like

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by ojnnaco(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

What are you now doing among jobless youth

Jobless shiit forming for us
When u say "US" it now translates to d huge joblessness inherent in u and its acceptance by u..
Sorry bro ...
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by STILESGANG: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
sauceTDA:
The rate at which people like olamide ehn. No be here.
As in the guy juju strong gaan!
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by monex(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Koolface4u:
ewu! And some peaople called olamide 'Ola' or 'badoo'
why do you then curse when your point is noted. I dont understand
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
In other words that shows the statistics of jobless youths
GBAAAMMMMMMMMN cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by HzRF(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
ojnnaco:

When u say "US" it now translates to d huge joblessness inherent in u and its acceptance by u..
Sorry bro ...
Very good!!

Retarded post
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by KingTom(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
vonn:
Interesting....
Well, what if Olamide is leading because some people called Donjazzy 'Don' or 'Jazzy' only? cheesy
most of them called him badoo sneh and olamumu too grin
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Enesi47: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Walaki kunu aboki kanaguma keni konkosi leave trash for lawma
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by lekinz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
#LeaveTrashForLawma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Enesi47: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Slingkey:

ogbeni leave dat one......me na igbo boy to the core and olamide na my no 1 fan for naija.
don't mind tribalistic man, me na original hausa man, don jazzy is my best producer icon in Nigeria music industries but he Bleep up for mention olamide name
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by KingTom(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
lekinz:
#LeaveTrashForLawma
iBoss noni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Seun360(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
shota:

You lie.
I shuttle btw south south and South East regularly, Olamide dey kill am like Shina Peters back in da days.
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Frankiss44(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide has been ranting on Twitter that's why his mentions are much... Neither Don Jazzy nor Marvin crew has taken to Twitter since the saga and they got half of olamide mentions... It speaks volume

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Seun360(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alfred234:
Senseless Slang
"Leave Trash For Lawma"
what does that even mean? undecided

You are not in lagos, so you won't know what LAWMA means.
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by BABANGBALI: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
i hate mathematics and graphs but i like biology
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Temysteve(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
The street gat ur back badooo sneh......... #LeaveTrashForLawma Anticipating dat single.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by shogz89: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
shota:
can you tell me who phyno is singing to

1 Like

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Gap2020(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
free2blast:
Are you from Zimbabwe?
South Sudan
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Gap2020(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
shogz89:
can you tell me who phyno is singing to
#Leave#trash#4#lawma#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.