Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics (47601 Views)

Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Maximus85(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
In other words that shows the statistics of jobless youths

you can eat shit with your mouth if you like. na your mouth.

Olamide is the hottest Nigerian act and he is consistent. And you nko, you get work na'in you get chance to talk about olamide.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by shogz89: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gap2020:
#Leave#trash#4#lawma#
no mind those guyz saying he sings for yoruba alone so he is local,, like pitbull and j LO dont mix , even phyno, flavour and ill bliss,, i guess they are all local

2 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Win95: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
What if all these was scripted?......jus thinking out loud
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
shota:
Olamide sings for Yoruba people while Don is National .
national my foot o.. Dbanj oliva, no be him do the beat
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
viktor01:
I guess most of the people keep asking who is Olamide just like I've been asking. hence, the high mentions.
Who know you by d way? At least I knew him 5yrs bck

2 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
shota:
Olamide sings for Yoruba people while Don is National .

Which song don jazzy don sing for him life, everywhere no get talent biko
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
he is looking for job opportunity only he chose the wrong thread or path ..and that shows u his qualification since he doesnt even knw where to fit himself..he might remain jobless for a long time ..if u dont help him find his path..pls dont only caution him..help direct him to jobseekers section..lol
scholes0:

For your world, na Jobless youth dey use social media.
Abeg leave that thrash talk for Lawma ..... undecided
What are you doing on Nairaland, by the way?
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by lordprosh(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
amolak:
grin grin grin grin grin you get mind o, you mean you confront devil

LoL.. Yes na.. Am d son of the MOST HIGH
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by YourNemesis: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide My Nigga!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by rodeo0070(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
ojnnaco:
Just from this simple thing ...Statistic,algebra, almighty formula,Probability etc will be derived ... So Jobless of our youths

My friend, what you called "simple thing" is the job of a highly trained professional (Analytics Expert). Its not a job or task you can find so easily like that, even in the developed world. Whoever did this knows his/her Onions, I know this because this is what I do too. Think of what this can do for a firm with certain product(s) in the market. As in, people's perception of a product, personality (entertainer or politician, public figure) via the social media.. Gathering data from blogs and social media websites and analyzing that data to make business decisions. The most common use of social media analytics is to mine customer sentiment in order to support marketing and customer service activities.

Its a very broad and emerging field my brother, one in which Nigeria and most companies are yet to look into...

@ scholes0 . Good work. I've sent you a PM. we need to rib minds biko...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
scholes0:

For your world, na Jobless youth dey use social media. Abeg leave that thrash talk for Lawma ..... undecided What are you doing on Nairaland, by the way?
Maybe he's looking for job! He's such a trash that LAWMA collects!

1 Like

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by daniblinx(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
vonn:
Interesting....
Well, what if Olamide is leading because some people called Donjazzy 'Don' or 'Jazzy' only? cheesy

Bro, ur drugs still remain for Aro?
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by fghanni(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
no

grin
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Phobia1: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Megapauli:
K
for K1 d ultimate
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
most unsuspecting youth will feed on diz for months, d
lads make more money on gossips n cooked up stories sm jobless youth go abt publicizing their rifts. oshi!
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by LamiHandsome(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]And how many replies has Don Jazzy given?[font=Georgia[color=#000099][/color]][/font] undecided
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by LamiHandsome(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
And how many replies has Don Jazzy given?
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by richylee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Even on Nairaland we still Rep. #LeaveTrashForLawma.

1 Like

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by LeProdigy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:
What are you now doing among jobless youth

Jobless shiit forming for us

jobless youth. abeg leave d guy. people like dem waste hours on video games
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by iOctane: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hi @rodeo0070, we must admit you've shared some really good insights about social listening and the benefits of this intelligence and data for brands in Nigeria. You can read the full report about the Don Jazzy vs Olamide social listening report on our Twitter page Twitter.com/i_octaneng

You can also shoot us a PM. We'll be happy to hear from you and share ideas together smiley

rodeo0070:

My friend, what you called "simple thing" is the job of a highly trained professional (Analytics Expert). Its not a job or task you can find so easily like that, even in the developed world. Whoever did this knows his/her Onions, I know this because this is what I do too. Think of what this can do for a firm with certain product(s) in the market. As in, people's perception of a product, personality (entertainer or politician, public figure) via the social media.. Gathering data from blogs and social media websites and analyzing that data to make business decisions. The most common use of social media analytics is to mine customer sentiment in order to support marketing and customer service activities.

Its a very broad and emerging field my brother, one in which Nigeria and most companies are yet to look into...

Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by scholes0(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
rodeo0070:

I saw that you sent me a mail, but I couldn't read it
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by supaslim(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.abamp3.com/mp3-supaslim-supaslimmusic-pepper-soup/
ibkgab001:
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by Fhowe: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Olamide na drama queen stupid bariga bitch (you just fall our hand anyhow)what he did was totally uncalled for what happened to the sportsmanship spirit(you win some you lose some)he can't eat his cake and have it not that I like don sef but you have to stand out for your own people zero tolerance to oppression
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by scholes0(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by vonn(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
daniblinx:

Bro, ur drugs still remain for Aro?
receive sense
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by vonn(f): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Koolface4u:
ewu! And some peaople called olamide 'Ola' or 'badoo'
so does that warrant the name calling ?
park well oo
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by godz(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Olamide aint that ballsy jawe. When yuh wanna beef and you pissed off yuh go direct.He went all vulgar on stage without even dissing Don that was in front of him. Yuh outburst of stage n then went indirect at Don when the very Don was right in front of yuh. Nobody should compare this child'splay to shakur and B.I.G.! Cuz the thing dey vex me. Wetin come be all the baddoo n threats later??
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by shota(m): 4:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Slingkey:

ogbeni leave dat one......me na igbo boy to the core and olamide na my no 1 fan for naija.

LOL him be your fan ?
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by haarrii(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics by lascopes(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=shota
That's not true...even in d east, badoo SNEH rocks, ask obinna and uche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model / Mompha: Fine Boys Like Us, Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Na Money Be Fine Bobo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.