Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Shiite Muslim's Ideology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Muslim's Ideology (1551 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Muslim's Ideology by Och77(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Did I hear you say they are non violent? Check out the Shiite Muslim ideology below:
Shiite Muslim worshippers, stained by their own blood from self inflicted wounds, hold knives during the festival of Ashoura, when faithful show their grief over the 7th-century killing of the Prophet Muhammad's grandson, Imam Hussein, in Basra, Iraq's second-largest city, 550 kilometers (340 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq, Sunday, Dec. 27, 2009
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Recommended-Photos/ss/1750;_ylt=Am9LaeZ6.AqNtXtxEeumv0.a

Re: Shiite Muslim's Ideology by Annunaki(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2016
They are the lesser of two evils, the sunnis are worse than them.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslim's Ideology by ValerianSteel(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Violence runs in them all.
Re: Shiite Muslim's Ideology by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sit and ask yourself how muhammad spreads his gospel, I imagine when someone from the church goes to preach and when he doesn't get a congregation he uses force and takes the life of people. These muslims see this and are just ignorant to the truth,not that they don't know, they say best religion is islam and it's closer to God.

I wonder if God was a blood sucker,even satan would have been swallowed by God by now.

Smh,God help muslims
Re: Shiite Muslim's Ideology by tartar9(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
gimakon:
Sit and ask yourself how muhammad spreads his gospel, I imagine when someone from the church goes to preach and when he doesn't get a congregation he uses force and takes the life of people. These muslims see this and are just ignorant to the truth,not that they don't know, they say best religion is islam and it's closer to God.

I wonder if God was a blood sucker,even satan would have been swallowed by God by now.

Smh,God help muslims
ask your bible if your god was a bloodsucker
*spits*
Re: Shiite Muslim's Ideology by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
tartar9:

ask your bible if your god was a bloodsucker
*spits*

Al taquiya priest, how your little life fairing?

(1) (Reply)

Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious / My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) / Mfm Messages: Dr D.k Olukoya 2018 – Deliverance From Ancestral Foundations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.