Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,597 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) (1461 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by kennysympathy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
My encounter with Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso)

Date: 22 Dec. 2016.

Location: Afor Igwe market in Umudioka, Dunukaofia L.G.A of Anambra State of Nigeria. (Before the motorcycle stand).

I am by Name: Anosike Kenechukwu Emmanuel.
This happened between 8 to 9am in the morning of the above stated date.
My story.

NOTE:

Before you read this, have this at the back of your mind, that am ready to defend this post anywhere.
What happened.

It was in the morning of this very day. I going to the A for Igwe market building material section. I noticed my motorcycle back tyre was flat, so I pulled over at the vulcanizers stand to add some air. After that I was about to entered the road. Thou, I never observed very well, because I was avoiding the woman trying pass by my side. Suddenly I noticed a black jeep by my side which was on high speed. So, all I could do was to act fast by taking my bike out of the road for the vehicle to have is way. So, we both tried to avoid each other. And I stopped and was shocked, I couldn't move, stood on my bike by the road side. When the vehicle also stopped. And parked on the other side of the road. I didn't make any move, because I wanted to see the occupant of the vehicle come out. But the driver didn't show up. To my greatest surprise it was a Catholic priest Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma ( A.K.A Ebube Monso). The next thing I got was a slap and punch on my face. He held me on my T-shirt that I was putting on. Yet I didn't fight back, because I never expected that. Oh! K.C you have changed! Truly I have changed, someone slapping me in the public and I kept quite. People where shouting and he was busy with his act. He walked to his car like it wasn't enough for him, he came back to hit me. But, this time I was out to retaliate, his stupid driver now came out to accompany him. Then an aged man now came and held me. He said I should not fight him that he is a man of God. A man of God, slap me for doing nothing to him? OK. I know this will get To him and many who knows him. I want to say a very big thanks to the ugly beast who is deceiving people with priesthood. Today you lost my respect and that of my unborn. You humiliated me, just because you did it and ran away. If not so you would have regretted ever been posted to Umudioka.

I strongly believe someone took the photographs of this very incident... The person should please post it on social media to vindicate my innocence.
I know some will try to protect his image, I have heard stories of him fighting a member in the church, but people like me never believed the story, today I had my share of his arrogance...
Re: My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by Ritasnr(f): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shocking shocked

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by Nutase: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Abeg who is he. I've never heard that name

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by Amadaz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
In as much as I'm a catholic, i strongly condemn the activities of most of our priests. From opening their own chuches in the name of adoration ground to living an afluent lifestyle, i know they're far from God

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by Topgainer: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nutase:
Abeg who is he. I've never heard that name

A mystical studies graduate proprietor of Adoration Ministry Ukeh where over 70 souls were sacrificed(killed by strange 'fire' and ensuing Stampede) to the mystical god of Adoration during the 2014 electioneering campaigns. The territorial big masquerade of Ukeh with many coming around to watch him perform on stage. It is always a beehive of activities on the performance days and many uniformed Catholic faithfuls in that part of Anambra believe he holds the key to their liberation and blessings once he raised the crucifix. A little token (offering) will help the spirits do their jobs for the miracle seekers.
Op thread carefully for the goons (men servants) I see there look dangerous. Make a police report and don't always be in hurry while riding your bike. Don't be afraid of any mystical projections to murder you by accidents.

C.c mods this should be in the FP in the spirit of fairness to his brother Bishop Oyedepo who has graced the front page on slapping business.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by Topgainer: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Amadaz:
In as much as I'm a catholic, i strongly condemn the activities of most of our priests. From opening their own chuches in the name of adoration ground to living an afluent lifestyle, i know they're far from God
They aren't far from their gods. This was the reason I could easily identify with the Charismatics placed side by side with the Adoration/Apparition groups. They show restraints and the discipline required to lead an exemplary life.
Tell me if it were a soldier on uniform that was riding that bike would Fr Obimma had slapped him regardless of who is at fault.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by kennysympathy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Topgainer:

They aren't far from their gods. This was the reason I could easily identify with the Charismatics placed side by side with the Adoration/Apparition groups. They show restraints and the discipline required to lead an exemplary life.
Tell me if it were a soldier on uniform that was riding that bike would Fr Obimma had slapped him regardless of who is at fault.

Ask them o.
Re: My Encounter With Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obinma. (A.K.A Ebube Monso) by pesty100(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
The priest was high on indomie seasoning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Astral Projection In Islam / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian / All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.