Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

MARRIAGE JOKES. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MARRIAGE JOKES. (4946 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRIAGE JOKES. by stamma(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2009
1 An insurance salesman was trying to persuade a housewife to buy a life insurance policy. "Just imagine if your husband was to die tomorrow," he said. "What would you get?"
"Oh, a Labrador dog, I think," replied the housewife. "They're so well-behaved.

2 Husband: "Your birthday is coming up, so I'd like some idea of what you'd like for your birthday."
Wife: "I want a divorce!"
Pause.
Husband: "I'm really sorry, but I hadn't planned to spend that much."

3A drunken man at a party went up to a strange woman and embraced her clumsily. She slapped his face. 'I'm so sorry,' he said, 'I thought you were my wife.' 'Huh,' said the woman, 'You'd be a fine husband to have. Just look at you - a drunken, clumsy, disgusting brute.' 'Good heavens,' said the drunk, 'you talk like her, too.'
Re: MARRIAGE JOKES. by mykali(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2009
ha ha ha ha. that is how to laugh right? undecided
Re: MARRIAGE JOKES. by Abbygyal(f): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2009
dis jokes should be funi wink. . . buh i just cnt get myself to laugh! angry grin
Re: MARRIAGE JOKES. by Gracito(f): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
hahaha,really funny undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided :-x :p
Re: MARRIAGE JOKES. by mamag3: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
funny. grin grin grin
Re: MARRIAGE JOKES. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 31, 2019
This is classic work dude cool

(1) (Reply)

When The Head Is Onpoint!!! / Lets See whether You Are Smart / Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.