Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside (4964 Views)

Screen Shots; Telephone Facts Of Hausa,igbo And Yoruba People / Calabar, Igbo And Edo Girls / Igbo And Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by doyin13(m): 1:58am On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 28, 2010
rotfl is that Sjeezy and EzeUche or SEFAGO and OnlyTruth?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by sjeezy8: 2:06am On Apr 28, 2010
im not dark skinned thats probably sefago lol

d way yoruba guys act all posh is freakin hilarious - the guy had sun glasses on his head and tight clothes- nothing do you ol boy.

ahaha he pulled the igbomans shirt and tore it lmfao
The igboman is funny as hell cause he was sooo serious.

lol@ :39 the yoruba boy thought he did something when the igbo guy was stumbling bout to fall.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by EzeUche(m): 2:09am On Apr 28, 2010
The Igboman would mess up that Yorubaman.

Tight jeans wearing punks who care about fashion instead of their manhood. An Igboman is a true man. None of those feminime characteristics that you find with Yorubas.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by mekusxxx: 2:20am On Apr 28, 2010
lol. Why was the other guy running around and going to the motorway? Shebi ofe sa ni? Hahaha. Must be a Yoruba coward versus an hausa nama.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by sjeezy8: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2010
na stocky big head - gotta be igbo wink lmfao ahahaha
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by SEFAGO(m): 2:31am On Apr 28, 2010
hilarious hilarious
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by EzeUche(m): 2:32am On Apr 28, 2010
sjeezy8:

na short stocky big head - gotta be igbo wink lmfao ahahaha

Short and stocky?  undecided

Foolish stereotype. My whole family is tall? But you Yorubas are tall and lanky.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by sjeezy8: 2:35am On Apr 28, 2010
EzeUche:

Short and stocky? undecided

Foolish stereotype. My whole family is tall? But you Yorubas are tall and lanky.

youre right I know tall igbos-

here changed
sjeezy8:

na stocky big head - gotta be igbo wink lmfao ahahaha
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bawomolo(m): 2:48am On Apr 28, 2010
pause at the .38 to .40 mark.
classic, someone needs to make a GIF of that sharp sharp grin

look @ eze uche and sjeezy fighting in front of school kids.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by OAM4J: 3:27am On Apr 28, 2010
hahahahahaha. lol grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bgees(m): 3:29am On Apr 28, 2010
EzeUche is the one in white. as big as he is , a light breeze almost fell him.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by SEFAGO(m): 3:42am On Apr 28, 2010
FL Gators:

rotfl is that Sjeezy and EzeUche or SEFAGO and OnlyTruth?

LOL, thats definitely not me. I dont fight at all, I sweet talk my way out of fights.

"You are prvoking me" In thick igbo accent  grin

EzeUche:

The Igboman would mess up that Yorubaman.

Tight jeans wearing punks who care about fashion instead of their manhood. An Igboman is a true man. None of those feminime characteristics that you find with Yorubas.

Dressing with style is important to us, we gotta look good. No be our fault. I dont like being roughed up so as to look like a man- I transcend such gender  norms. Fight to be a man ko, fight to be a woman ni.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bgees(m): 3:45am On Apr 28, 2010
EzeUche : why are u running up and down?  why are u running up and down?
grin grin cheesy
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by EzeUche(m): 4:19am On Apr 28, 2010
bgees:

EzeUche : why are u running up and down?  why are u running up and down?
grin grin cheesy

Bgees you want some of this Bring it on!!! 

I take on all challengers. cool Especially Yoruba challengers.

I never did like you skin bleachers. Always trying to look Igbo.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by jara: 4:20am On Apr 28, 2010
Na Ali suffle now. Sting like a bee. Hit and run. cool
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2010
na lie na mekusxx and becomerich
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Ibime(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2010
See as the Yoruba batty man just dey run  grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Afam(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2010
Person dey say come at the same time dey run, which kain style be dis?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bgees(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2010
Afam:

Person dey say come at the same time dey run, which kain style be dis?
na so now. no be so Muhammad Ali take become world champion?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by abdulmutab: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2010
these 2 guys are disgrace to nigeria if truly they are nigerian. but i doubt the tribe they belong it could be any tribe. not funny they only constitute nuisance to the society
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by tkb417(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2010
Bgees you want some of this Bring it on!!!

I take on all challengers. Especially Yoruba challengers.

[b]I never did like you skin bleachers. Always trying to look Igbo.[/[/b]quote]
so only the Igbos have fair skin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by igboboy1(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2010
yorubas dem get mouth, when fight one occur na to jump around like chicken, pssshhhhhh
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2010
Both the clip and the comments so far are damn hilarious! grin. Can't stop laughing.

Am cocksure that guy running and throwing punches to the wind is damn Yoruba.

That how we do it. Shakara too mucha grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by SEFAGO(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2010
The guy in the blue sweater never fails to crack me up haha grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Katsumoto: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2010
ilugunboy:

Both the clip and the comments so far are damn hilarious! grin. Can't stop laughing.

Am cocksure that guy running and throwing punches to the wind is damn Yoruba.

That how we do it. Shakara too mucha grin

grin grin grin grin grin  The guy in blue is cracking me up.

Oti mo mi ni? Ma no epa, won ni da e mo.   grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2010
na wa oh.

Is this a real or fake video.

suddenly the man's shirt was in one piece then suddenly it was torn like magic.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2010
Katsumoto:

Oti mo mi ni? Ma no epa, won ni da e mo.   grin grin grin grin

From the other guy reaction, it's like the lines are working om him, see how hesitant he is to go near the guy.

Apparently the guy never fight a Yoruba guy before grin cheesy
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Moyola(f): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2010
Despite hw stale dhiz video is, it still crackz me up! grin grin n getz me angry kuz of where it happened! embarassed cheesy
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2010
tpia.:

na wa oh.

Is this a real or fake video.

suddenly the man's shirt was in one piece then suddenly it was torn like magic.

The guy was practically dragged down from the bus and the top obviously is very soft.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Katsumoto: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2010
Moyola:

Despite hw stale dhiz video is, it still crackz me up! grin grin n getz me angry kuz of where it happened! embarassed cheesy

Where was this and when did it happen? You seem to know a lot about this fight; were you in the bus or on the road?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Moyola(f): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2010
Katsumoto:

Where was this and when did it happen? You seem to know a lot about this fight; were you in the bus or on the road?

M d tall individual wiv d pushchair! grin
dunno when it happened jare! Buh yu see ma location? yeah itz happened somewhere around there! cheesy yu wana visit? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psalm 129 / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” / TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.