Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) (1379 Views)

Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota / Corpses Of Dalori Quarters Suicide Bomb Blast Victims Evacuated (Pics) / Flood Takes Over Major Roads In Uyo Despite Multimillion Dollar Drainage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by jliusadura(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't know what is happening to waste management in Nigeria's largest city. For about two weeks now the city is becoming an eye repelling as refuse dumps grow bigger as days passed by. This unlike before when waste management was largely effective. Are those responsible on strike or what? Update: The refuse is now being evacuated. It's like someone forwarded this post to the appropriate authority. Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by Obinovictor(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is bad o... Don't they have a waste maintenance agency there?

1 Like

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by jliusadura(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Obinovictor:
This is bad o... Don't they have a waste maintenance agency there?
We have o. I don't know what is happening.
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by EasternLion: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thank God my Aba is looking cleaner and dapper now, with major construction work everywhere, by this time next year, let me see who will use Aba to cast aspersions at Biafrans again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibadam, oshey!

2 Likes

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by Emekamex(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
They are probably still munching on xmas chickens.
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by jliusadura(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
More photos below. Note: I did not create this thread for tribal 'warfare' It's primarily to draw attention of concerned authority. Thanks. The images were taken from UI - Ojoo road. The previous photos are of Bodija market area.

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by PassingShot(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
What an eyesore!

Is Ajimobi sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by ckmayoca: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
I bet Ajirebi abi Ajimobi wanna cut cost to have something to go with at the end of the term
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by fearNORTH: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Expect more mountainous heaps in strategic location in the whole of South west owing to the government inability to pay waste management workers.

That's what you get when the state governor's daughter starts buying dress worth millions of naira at the expense of workers salary

2 Likes

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by Obinovictor(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
jliusadura:
We have o. I don't know what is happening.

Or are they also leaving the trash for LAWMA? grin grin
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by Blackfire(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chai na my state be this o .
Where is brother siaka?
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dirty people!! So Common in Oyo State.
People who use their babies latrine bucket to drink garri and fried fish..It is a known fact among them. No wonder cholera is so common among them.

Mallam Seif Al Din

1 Like

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by Lordave: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Liar OP

That must be Aba!
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by Lordave: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
If this part of Ibadan is this dirty, how much more the rural parts of Ibadan where there no motorable roads?
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by mensdept: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternLion:
Thank God my Aba is looking cleaner and dapper now, with major construction work everywhere, by this time next year, let me see who will use Aba to cast aspersions at Biafrans again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibadam, oshey!

Which Aba? Which major construction work everywhere. Go sidon with your propaganda nonsense. The riggers have been booted out in that state because the people don't want and never wanted PDP and their crooks.

As for Ibadan, we know that most of the city has not changed in 20 years, yet the governors, senators have been receiving billions year in and year out. What is happening other than going to London for Owambe? What are Yoruba leaders doing with the loot, Eastern leaders doing with the loot, the North nkor?

Dayum

2 Likes

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by jliusadura(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
The refuse is now being evacuated. It's like someone forwarded this post to them. Photos below:

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by YoruBanger: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternLion:

Ibadam, oshey!

Mumu. The OP just updated the thread to say the thrash is already being evacuated. See the difference between us and Una? Till this very day Aba remains a pigsy. #FACT. # EFFICIENCY

1 Like

Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by YoruBanger: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
If this part of Ibadan is this dirty, how much more the rural parts of Ibadan where there no motorable roads?

Mumu. The OP just updated the thread to say the thrash is already being evacuated. See the difference between us and Una? Till this very day Aba remains a pigsy.. #FACT #EFFICIENCY

Cc: fearNORTH, mallamseifaldin
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by Lordave: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
YoruBanger:

Mumu. The OP just updated the thread to say the thrash is already being evacuated. See the difference between us and Una? Till this very day Aba remains a pigsy.. #FACT #EFFICIENCY
You see your life?

If I report you for abusing a me, a fellow Nairalander, them go say cry baby. Do I look like a bigot like you?

Kpachara anya gi o!
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by YoruBanger: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
You see your life?

If I report you for abusing a me, a fellow Nairalander, them go say cry baby. Do I look like a bigot like you?

Kpachara anya gi o!

Quit whining like a lil bitc..h Jo. I just got back from a two week ban so it ain't no biggie if I get banned again -- I'll take it like a man, so you can continue whining like a taata for all I care.
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by MXrep: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
jliusadura:
More photos below. Note: I did not create this thread for tribal 'warfare' It's primarily to draw attention of concerned authority. Thanks. The images were taken from UI - Ojoo road. The previous photos are of Bodija market area.
U know ur ppl are guilty of tribal warfare on waste accumlation in other ppls region, thank u for not joining them in living in denial, we don't have time to start any tribal warfare with u but anytime u start it, be sure to get good defence from us
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by MXrep: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
YoruBanger:

Cc: fearNORTH, mallamseifaldin
u cant even carry on ur tribal e war alone, running to ur ab.oki masters for help?? Lol. Aba has moved on long ago
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by YoruBanger: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
MXrep:

u cant even carry on ur tribal e war alone, running to ur ab.oki masters for help?? Lol. Aba has moved on long ago

Dude, what are you talking about? ? Are you o.k? Wetin consign Abo.k.i for this matter? fearNORTH and mallamseifaldin are your fellow kinsmen from the sad beast and were running their mouths earlier. If those are the people you're referring to as 'a.bo.ki, then the Joke's on you boy. Was merely calling their attention to the fact that the Oyo state govt has sharply and efficiently commenced the cleanup. Something that can't be said for your Aba pigsty. grin
Re: Update: Refuse that Takes Over Major Roads In Ibadan now being evacuated (pics) by fistonati(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
The govnor is busy patronising SABO BUREAU DE CHANGE at d end of each month, NO TIME FOR GOVERNANCE IN MY SATE

#irepoyostate

(1) (Reply)

We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi / Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government / Photo: Gowon Finally Accepts Son After DNA Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.