Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? (1937 Views)

Is This Lady's Ass Real Or Fake? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by ericlove4all: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Female orgasm just like male orgasm is quite different from sexual pleasure.

There are so many things experienced at the same time during orgasm in a woman but how many woman in our society had experience any of such things.

It is documented that about 10% of women will never experience orgasm but that is in the white ( among Canadian) but has high as ?50% in Africans even after adjusting issue of female circumcision.

Major signs of orgasm documented are : intense sexual pleasures, involuntary pelvic muscle contractions with occasional shaking of the lower limbs I.e legs, profused vaginal secretion etc.

Two major factors that has been documented to increase the chances of orgasm are stimulation of the clitoris and center of gravity. So women that are completely circumcised I.e type 4 genital mutilation ( removal of the entire clitoris, labial minors) can still experience orgasm provided her sexual partner can hit the center of gravity hard.

So general questions to you ladies; I mean the sexually active ladies : have you ever experience orgasm, how often, are you circumcised, or ogasm is just a mind set or a myth

So what is you take.

Contributions from guys will highly be appreciated

Cc lalasticlala
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by ericlove4all: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Guys with good experiences when its comes to female orgasm please talk your own grin
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
as real as AIDS...
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by TrapLORD(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its more than real bro, I've seen calm and composed chics turn to total furking iidiots during orgasms grin

Its a sight I enjoy so much! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Slickest(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
If it ain real, d word won't exist...
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by mKc9ET(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
mmchweee.. ask ur gf
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Girls cum too

But it takes a lot of ' professionalism''

I have never made a girl 'cum ' before.. Even after fvcking for 20 mins. I just erupted.. The girl come dey look me one kind undecided undecided
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by akudinaobi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
So real
My bea shakes profuriously
During her orgasm
I like seeing her in that mood
It will look as if heavens has opend the doors for her
But haba it takes lots of efforts and forplay to arose her to her climax
There are many seceret to her shortcut but best known to me
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
ericlove4all:
Guys with good experiences when its comes to female orgasm please talk your own grin
It is real.............

Problem is that some women are so stingy that they cannot even let go of a cum.
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by ericlove4all: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
mKc9ET:
mmchweee.. ask ur gf

@ least 80% of the ladies I have came across had orgasm.

There was one that even had pathologic orgasm and passed out that was the day I was at least grateful of my profession. It took me about 5 mins to resuscitate her. After that day I come dey run for her grin grin grin
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
You'll never get informed opinion from female on this forum who are overly pontifical and would never want to give the impression they have sex. But who do we blame when we tag them olosho when they become expressive in sex related matters

1 Like

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
ericlove4all:

@ least 80% of the ladies I have came across had orgasm.

There was one that even had pathologic orgasm and passed out that was the day I was at least grateful of my profession. It took me about 5 mins to resuscitate her. After that day I come dey run for her grin grin grin
ah! u can lie oo
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
You'll never get informed opinion from female on this forum who are overly pontifical and would never want to give the impression they have sex. But who do we blame when we tag them olosho when they become expressive in sex related matters
@bolded gAt me laughing.
But u are right
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by rawpadgin(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
so effing real!
my ex use to tear my bedspread wenever she is cummin
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by davidsgal(f): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
viickerz:
Girls cum too

I have never made a girl 'cum ' before.. Even after fvcking for 20 mins. I just erupted.. The girl come dey look me one kind undecided undecided
rawpadgin:
so effing real!
my ex use to tear my bedspread wenever is cumming
viickerz:
Girls cum too

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Uh...It's Real AF!!!

I had one by just watching Michael Jackson perform back then....And I was just 13!grin

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Michellla(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...It's Real AF!!!

I had one by just watching Michael Jackson perform back then....And I was just 13!grin

lmfao grin
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:
lmfao grin
tongueYou've been so scarce...shocked

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please where can i find the center of gravity ? if possible post pictures of the center of gravity for easy identification abeg

1 Like

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Michellla(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
tongueYou've been so scarce...shocked

wow you noticed.smiley
theres alws soo much to do during da christmas/new year thingy.so theres hardly time to press phone..but its over now cheesy
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:
wow you noticed.smiley
theres alws soo much to do during da christmas/new year thingy.so theres hardly time to press phone..but its over now cheesy
Uh...I dig the new signature!!wink

Really??tongue same here tho!wink the holiday really tool our time... glad you're back tho!wink

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by wiringdpt(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
My girl is unconscious up to 15 seconds sometimes when shes having orgasm.
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Michellla(f): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...I dig the new signature!!wink

Really??tongue same here tho!wink the holiday really tool our time... glad you're back tho!wink

thanks babes smileyglad to know someone noticed i was Scarce. grin
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:
thanks babes smileyglad to know someone noticed i was Scarce. grin
wink cheesy

Anytime...wink

Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by ericlove4all: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

ah! u can lie oo

There are formula to use guy not by muscle or power
Re: FEMALE ORGASM: Real Or Myth? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
ericlove4all:

There are formula to use guy not by muscle or power
No doubt boss, but it varies with ladies sha, admit it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Beautiful Dog, Ready For An Outing.. Her Name's Nicki. / Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.