Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga (34299 Views)

Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) / Olamide Eni Duro Vs Headies Saga / Olamide’s Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga.part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by knifer(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Phobia1:

and bfor u strt vomittin rubbish here, u shud tell us u colate d votes. #Eran . So d street voted massively for olamide nd drcided not to vote Lil Keshinro iguess.. mumu analyst
then you why did the organisers who allegedlly hate YBNL so much not also rig the olamide category? no sense people trying to justify rubbish. Banks got more votes period. #smellinglogic #bastard#godpunishyoudere idiot

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by solotutu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
How to make frontpage on Nairaland

1. Head to www.nairaland.com/celebs
2. Create any topic about Olamide and Donjazzy
3. Go to linda ikeji or fb or anywhere on the internet to copy content
4. Post it and shout lalasticlalaa ten times
5. Go back to the homepage and refresh

Voila, your topic is on frontpage
apply your theory since youve proven to be so sharp a nairalander undecided Im waiting
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by solotutu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
lalaboi:
Omo. . See research. . . Nice one OP
Thanks mehn. Just came up wit it yesterday.

obailala:
Truth is, the response of don jazzy on that stage was a 'fatality.' Jazzy doesnt need to make any other response on this issue.
i doubt. His response was childish and a contrast to his 'my silence oozes maturity' mode. Not taking sides, just wanna see how this all turns out.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by Kingosytex(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
anam anu..

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by obailala(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
solotutu:
Thanks mehn. Just came up wit it yesterday.

i doubt. His response was childish and a contrast to his 'my silence oozes maturity' mode. Not taking sides, just wanna see how this all turns out.
There's absolutely nothing childish about his response, I would rather say it was unnecessary because he really hit far below the belt with that short statement. And yeah, he doesnt need to make any further statements, if he does, that is what would make it childish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by timidapsin(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
knifer:
then you why did the organisers who allegedlly hate YBNL so much not also rig the olamide category? no sense people trying to justify rubbish. Banks got more votes period. #smellinglogic #bastard#godpunishyoudere idiot
I didnt want to say anything before, but seriously dude you just speaking / typing trash.
Reaal justification for the Leave Trash for Lawma slang sad

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by femolala001(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Efe3:
some yorubas are really bigots o, the way they are unnecessarily backing their mannerless agbero celebrity.
u dont have sene at all.. Biafra oshiiii
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by toms55(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordskyes:
Trash...
Complete trash...!!!!
then leave it for Lawma undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by kollinpowel(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Iyalaya anybody but wait is don jazzys middle name anybody
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by LOVEGINO(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
swagaholic:
Naija, ntn fit vex us 4 dis country grin grin angry
bros na to make yasef sef happi ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by Temysteve(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
moneybag100:
Enough of olamide, donjazzy and headies buls-hit.
It's getting too much.
who call u dis otondo for here, abeg go sleep jor

#TEAMLEAVETRASHFORLAWMA

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by naijaobi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Phobia1:

and bfor u strt vomittin rubbish here, u shud tell us u colate d votes. #Eran . So d street voted massively for olamide nd drcided not to vote Lil Keshinro iguess.. mumu analyst
oga grow up.. other categories are not voted for.. only that category was put up for votes.. Before you argue, get your facts right tongue
egbon if you want this space you can come and take it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by naijaobi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
knifer:
don't mind the guy. I blame mtn for selling cheap data
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by solotutu(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
obailala:
There's absolutely nothing childish about his response, I would rather say it was unnecessary because he really hit far below the belt with that short statement. And yeah, he doesnt need to make any further statements, if he does, that is what would make it childish.
call it anyone, i think he's shown he isnt the cool guy we're all made to believe he is backstage. We all know Olamide, so its not unexpected. I refuse to join the crowd that believe he's acting all mature by his silence.

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by osamovic(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is fantastically fantastic, naija with discovery. Rule ur world olami street is watching ur back ride on iyalaya somebody tongue

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by STILESGANG: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Atlantian:
Classless people always associate with classless others.
Classy guy what are you looking for on the thread,You missed your way or what?
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by abimbawealth(f): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kai...this people sha, well, I know everything go soon end
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by Spikkylee: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
paloncy:
Wagbayi oga ..........#ENI DURO#

Ode
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by TeamSimple(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Efe3:
some yorubas are really bigots o, the way they are unnecessarily backing their mannerless agbero celebrity.
And who should they support? Don Jazzy the Yeeboo wolf in sheep clothing. Well thank God for the Yorubas (tiwa,korede,reekado) on his record label bringing him food.

NB; how many Igbos have you seen supporting Olamide since the Begining of this movie? While we have more yorubas reasoning along neutral lines,all Igbos are arrogantly supporting Jazzy

4 Likes

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by AJORE(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijaobi:
And in all, DON JAZZY just kept quiet...Maturity

The award is based purely on vote

Lilkesh had the backing of the street.
Did the street vote? NO

Reekado had the backing of the girls on twitter and Instagram
Did the girls vote? YES
95% of those that voted for that category are definitely ladies

Before you talk thrash, Ask yourself whether you voted. If you didn't vote, keep quiet. tongue

U are now getting the head of d P.... Should headies based on instagram? That's Y they are missing things.....kiss daniel deserve dat award but d follower of kiss daniel is not up to rekado or rivaldo talk of rekado + don j. To me headies is fowl award...
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by Kingbusssy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Precide:
Olamide my man u drank that alcohol of a thing too much at the event. Please reduce ur alcohol intake. Also,
Your numerous tweets portrays you as a kid. Much love to d YBNL family
Really, baddo, keep on rocking joor.. awon smellos
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by naijaobi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
AJORE:
U are now getting the head of d P.... Should headies based on instagram? That's Y they are missing things.....kiss daniel deserve dat award but d follower of kiss daniel is not up to rekado or rivaldo talk of rekado + don j. To me headies is fowl award...
thank u bro.. the award is not supposed to be based on voting. But then since that's how the organisers wanted it, Reekado won. but olamide fans fail to understand this. They are just beefing for nothing
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by yemmy009(f): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Kaaiii....dis sh!t don tire me ooo[color=#000099][/color]..... angry
tire me too ooo
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by sanko05(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Efe3:
remember phyno is also one of the agbero(olamide padi)
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by moneybag100: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Temysteve:
who call u dis otondo for here, abeg go sleep jor

#TEAMLEAVETRASHFORLAWMA
Na God go punish you are your family as you quote me.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by Duletion(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
He's a man living off Dagrin.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by simdam500(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Precide: Olamide my man u drank that alcohol of a thing too much at the event. Please reduce ur alcohol intake. Also,
right, after reading all his tweet. The only thing i understood was that "nobody fought for him, so he's fighting for lil kesh instead". The rest was just all about d 'f' word.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by poundlander: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Haa… Don’t thank me thank God
Ori l’oba e se so dupe l’owo ori e na
Other boys them no get liver so they chase them
outta town
I’m the last kid standing u can call me their sultan. (in reference to Dbanj, Kayswitch, wande coal, etc)

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by arcbay(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
mysteriousman:
Op nice work but it's Crap music

Ssss Egbon, how many music u don release?
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by DIAMOND1G39: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
ola my man Bleep u don baba ;Dola my man Bleep u don baba
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by abiolaoladipupo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Precide:
Olamide my man u drank that alcohol of a thing too much at the event. Please reduce ur alcohol intake. Also,

No be Alcohol, Na weed.. Na too much of ijebu weed dey at work..
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by Olabantu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
C, me am a fan of d 2 teams bt d way Olamide spoke 2 me no beef was intended..he even started jokinly wen tell gold dat let give d award 2 lil kesh dat it meant 4 lil kesh and den jst lyk zero joy, he started tokin with a firmer voice after wic he droped d mic and cup and left d stage.....anybody could have done dat bt don jazzy telling him 2 cum 4 d car if he wants it is jst uncalled 4 and 2 me unnessary show off...jst saying my own ni o...anyway King BADOO remains my padi...afterall, thrash z meant 2 b left 4 LAWMA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In A Yellow Outfit / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.