Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga (34295 Views)

Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) / Olamide Eni Duro Vs Headies Saga / Olamide’s Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga.part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
But how can someone wake up in the Morning, go to the studio and start shouting "shoki the shoki, ahhh" 200times in one song? Just like my nigga M.I once said "too many times people listen to the beat of the song, instead of the lyrics of the song".
Yes. Lil kesh does music for the streets and clubs, if he wants awards he should go there and collect the award. He even said "lyrically i know well".
Reakado banks does beautiful music. I personally rate "kataput" than all lil kesh songs put together, wonderful lyrics, lyrics that keeps you moving and gives you hope.
Just look "if dem like make dem fire kataput of envy" only that line beats all lil kesh songs.
We love lil kesh songs, but when it comes to award we know Who to vote for.
Ever wondered why M.I was the first Nigerian to be nominated for the BET award?
Go listen to "Crowd Mentality"

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by fergus0n: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
En as he was lvinq da played daht same eni duro
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by oshe11: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
naijaobi:
And in all, DON JAZZY just kept quiet...Maturity

The award is based purely on vote

Lilkesh had the backing of the street.
Did the street vote? NO

Reekado had the backing of the girls on twitter and Instagram
Did the girls vote? YES
95% of those that voted for that category are definitely ladies

Before you talk thrash, Ask yourself whether you voted. If you didn't vote, keep quiet. tongue

if U were a gal, among Kiss Daniel, Korede Bello n Reekado Banks who wud u dig d most, hence wud av voted for?
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by timidapsin(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
But how can someone wake up in the Morning, go to the studio and start shouting "shoki the shoki, ahhh" 200times in one song? Just like my nigga M.I once said "too many times people listen to the beat of the song, instead of the lyrics of the song".
Yes. Lil kesh does music for the streets and clubs, if he wants awards he should go there and collect the award. He even said "lyrically i know well".
Reakado banks does beautiful music. I personally rate "kataput" than all lil kesh songs put together, wonderful lyrics, lyrics that keeps you moving and gives you hope.
Just look "if dem like make dem fire kataput of envy" only that line beats all lil kesh songs.
what are you saying? undecided that means only katapult beat all kiss daniel songs by lyrics? Abeg Leave this Fucking Trash for Lawma
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
timidapsin:

what are you saying? undecided that means only katapult beat all kiss daniel songs by lyrics? Abeg Leave this Fucking Trash for Lawma
Take a chill pill.
1st. I didn't mention kiss daniel.
2nd. I didn't mention you.
Now face front.

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by mafioso47(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
I downloaded that video yesterday , watched it over and over again and what I cudnt help imagine is how olamide of yesterday, who struggled gain relevance has in few years pulled so much weight to tackle the Headies and Donjazzy . Asides being an acclaimed street guy, this dude is talented and was actually made for the TOP.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by timidapsin(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Take a chill pill.
1st. I didn't mention kiss daniel.
2nd. I didn't mention you.
Now face front.
You have no point, you are trying to justify nonsense, reason why rekado won headies?? undecided
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by chrisbaby24(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
yemmy009:
tire me too ooo
How u doing dear?
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
timidapsin:

You have no point, you are trying to justify nonsense, reason why rekado won headies?? undecided
So if you think kiss daniel deserves the award then why is this whole saga between lil kesh and reakado banks instead of kiss daniel and reakado banks.
Quote me when you have something important to type.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by sirpedro(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rubbish talk. Who's backing who? You're contribution is stupid.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by finalboss(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
cry me final (baba nla) says #leavethrash4lawma...olamide is always right ... eniduro

just re watch the video again olamide didn't mean anything there... donjazzy is just a big old fool.

dats crack voice... won biwan da..
sold that concert
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by femolala001(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
So if you think kiss daniel deserves the award then why is this whole saga between lil kesh and reakado banks instead of kiss daniel and reakado banks.
Quote me when you have something important to type.
U av no point brother... d award doesnt belong to reekado

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by supaslim(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660
CountDracula:
Nigerians. I love you guys. No homo
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
femolala001:

U av no point brother... d award doesnt belong to reekado

oya go collect the car nau

2 Likes

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by wizkidblogger(f): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
solotutu

Headies played that song that day ooo after Don Jazzy left the stage

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by Temysteve(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
moneybag100:

Na God go punish you are your family as you quote me.
LMFAO, stop behaving like a slowpoke man! Sooner or later, u'll call urself intellectual right. Well i think its the content of ur upbringing make u think like RETARDS.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by killsmith(f): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
I'm sure the OP doesn't know the value of the time wasted in the construction of this trash.....

I shake my head for youths of this generation....

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by wepingtk: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2016
neutrotoba:
Jazzy playing matured as usual... we ain't buying that

Mature 4wer ? When he knw he's at fault!!!! He cn never talk
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by wepingtk: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2016
darlingtonIIV:

He don collect am yes ! Bt d trut must b told
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by wepingtk: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2016
darlingtonIIV:

Mumu of life
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by femolala001(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
darlingtonIIV:

U sef knw d car doesnt belong to reekad.. abeg #leave trash for lawma!!!!
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2016
wepingtk:

Mumu of life
oops. Sorry, i don't exchange words with street thugs.
Re: Olamide's Eni Duro Vs Headies 2015 Saga by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
darlingtonIIV:

An award stricktly for club bangers won't be a bad idea. Thanks for this.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Hangs Out With Wizkid In Indigo at the 02, London (Photos) / B-Elect Of Thorobred Is Dead! / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.