Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why (2422 Views)

“I Haven’t Had Sex For 1 Year Now” — Singer, Orezi / When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sliced tomatoes and water.

The reason s because I got worried I was getting fat.. cant play basketball/football for a long time before I get tired.

So I started eating only tomatoes for breakfast, exercise and drink lot of water for close to a year now and since then, I've lost lot of weight, feeling cool all day and plays football like no tomorrow.

The 4th photo s when I was "FAT"

If you're fat, I think these what you should do.

Blessings!

Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by Day11(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
AllIzWell
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by IamTheophilus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
This dude again

4 Likes

Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by borntosave: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dedication
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by Airforce1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Just making a common sense

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by kodded(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
zero pac undecided
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by B4UIWAZ(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
For your mind
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by tunnyl(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Being fat isn't tantamount to being lazy.
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by poshestmina(f): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by swagaholic: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Airforce is officially mad angry

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by wizkhale(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Sliced tomatoes and water.

The reason s because I got worried I was getting fat.. cant play basketball/football for a long time before I get tired.

So I started eating only tomatoes for breakfast, exercise and drink lot of water for close to a year now and since then, I've lost lot of weight, feeling cool all day and plays football like no tomorrow.

The 4th photo s when I was "FAT"

If you're fat, I think these what you should do.

Blessings!

Wtf!!! Nig.ga u r stupppid...wat is dis?? Flabby nose..dite dis dumb thread u dumb fuccck

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Really
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by keshmuah(f): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
All of this your lousy post is becoming nauseating...you are going to kill your career before even starting it
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
and what has it got to do with that cornflakes pack u have been showing us since 2013.....or is that your photo background undecided
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by axortedbabe(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Person dey talk of don jazzy n Olamide, u dey here dey talk of tomato and fat..
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by swaggzo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
WE ALL JUST POP OUT OF NO WHERE AND START TO BLAB TRASH WITHOUT REASONING, OR EVEN TRYING TO GET SOME THINGS CLEAR. .

THIS GUY HAS A REALLY STRONG POINT ON THIS POST NO MATTER HOW STUPIID HE'S BEEN MAKING HIMSELF LOOK LATELY.
Re: See The Only Thing I Eat Every Morning For A Year Now And Why by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2016
keshmuah:
All of this your lousy post is becoming nauseating...you are going to kill your career before even starting it

Hi smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Many 3's Can You See??? 95% Will Fail This / Randy Monkeys Have Sex With Each Other On Tourist’s Shoulder (photos+video) / Shocking : Pastor Buried Humans Alive In His Church Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.