Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

A Bite On My Di*k - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Bite On My Di*k (1143 Views)

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report / My Di*k Decrease In Size Immediately I Put a Condom On.. HELP... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
My neighbour's son who is 2yrs and 4mths likes to play with me anytime am around him, but I noticed he has a bad habit... he bite a lot. He had bitten me in many occasions on hands, neck even my lap and other neighbours have started taking their children away from him as a result of that. It was on new years eve around in the evening outside d compound, I sat on a chair carrying his young sister of 7mths while he played with me, all of a sudden he came close to me, relaxed his head on my body and bite me on my di*k with sharp, his incisors, I screamed heavily aloud uncontrollable and I ran to my room
Guys have you ever experience this before and I want to know how to stop the boy from biting. Thanks
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
cool
OP, from Wat I can decipher in ur writeup....I av come to an honest conclusion that.....THAT BOY IS POSSESSED! angry

STAY AWAY!!!

meanwhile ftc tinz on ma mind......

1 Like

Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Emmyginger(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
hmm! Dracula baby
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
what was your joystick doing outside of its confinement? Instinctively you would fend off any attack in that direction, but it seems you were carried away. (what we're you really doing with those kids) why was a child's mouth so close to your joystick? There are more questions for you to answer.
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
phellamon:
cool
OP, from Wat I can decipher in ur writeup....I av come to am honest conclusion that.....THAT BOY IS POSSESSED! angry

STAY AWAY!!!

I tot of same as well

1 Like

Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Emmyginger:
hmm! Dracula baby
grin lol

1 Like

Re: A Bite On My Di*k by nasonaso: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sometimes, if not most times, science has beclouded our mind and reasoning making us to literally use science in processing all of our activities forgetting that the spiritual always control the physical.

@ op what are the parents opinion of their son misdemeanor? Do they take it as a normal thing?

If you are close to the parents, have u discussed with the parents about this behavior of their son?

I think there is much to what we see that meets the eye.
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
what was your joystick doing outside of its confinement? Instinctively you would fend off any attack in that direction, but it seems you were carried away. (what we're you really doing with those kids) why was a child's mouth so close to your joystick? There are more questions for you to answer.

My joystick was in his right position inside my trouser sitting outside. His mum and other neighbors were even there when it happened, just that I was carried away to have allowed him to give me a bite, although his parents came apologising to me saying they are fed up with d boy's bad habit
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Agbawotosabi:

My joystick was in his right position inside my trouser sitting outside. His mum and other neighbors were even there when it happened, just that I was carried away to have allowed him to give me a bite, although his parents came apologising to me saying they are fed up with d boy's bad habit

In this kinda situation I'll bite back(not at his joystick please) but any where else, he needs to feel the pain of a proper bite. After that he will never bite me again

1 Like

Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
nasonaso:
Sometimes, if not most times, science has beclouded our mind and reasoning making us to literally use science in processing all of our activities forgetting that the spiritual always control the physical.

@ op what are the parents opinion of their son misdemeanor? Do they take it as a normal thing?

If you are close to the parents, have u discussed with the parents about this behavior of their son?

I think there is much to what we see that meets the eye.

Yeah... I have been talkin with his parents on measures to take to halt such behaviour. But a friend of my brought an idea saying people should bite him back if he bite he does that again. I hope it work though
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by JehanEddy07(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
phellamon:
cool
OP, from Wat I can decipher in ur writeup....I av come to am honest conclusion that..... THAT BOY IS POSSESSED! angry

STAY AWAY!!!

Lol
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by MoonChildng: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
He isnt possessed he simply has found a new toy(his teeth) and if it isnt curbed on time may lead to problems for him in the future .

Children are smarter than we give them credit for ,he realises that when he bites he gets a reaction from whom he bites and the reaction excites him.

When next he bites you or anyone let them immediately bite him back in the exact spot he bit the person and a bit painfully enough for him to cry for a few minutes and speak to him in a stern tone "that it how it feels to be bitten"( you may think he doesnt understand but he does)

After a few days he will get the message and stop it

Agbawotosabi:

Yeah... I have been talkin with his parents on measures to take to halt such behaviour. But a friend of my brought an idea saying people should bite him back if he bite he does that again. I hope it work though
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by kingreign(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Agbawotosabi:
My neighbour's son who is 2yrs and 4mths likes to play with me anytime am around him, but I noticed he has a bad habit... he bite a lot. He had bitten me in many occasions on hands, neck even my lap and other neighbours have started taking their children away from him as a result of that. It was on new years eve around in the evening outside d compound, I sat on a chair carrying his young sister of 7mths while he played with me, all of a sudden he came close to me, relaxed his head on my body and bite me on my di*k with sharp, his incisors, I screamed heavily aloud uncontrollable and I ran to my room
Guys have you ever experience this before and I want to know how to stop the boy from biting. Thanks

Next time, set a bait for him, if he falls into that trap (biting habit) and eventually bites you, grasp his finger bite them hard (let that spot bleed) then give him a very dirty slap. He would NEVER try such mischief
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingreign:

Next time, set a bait for him, if he falls into that trap (biting habit) and eventually bites you, grasp his finger bite them hard (let that spot bleed) then give him a very dirty slap. He would NEVER try such mischief
lolzzz...
copy dat
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

In this kinda situation I'll bite back(not at his joystick please) but any where else, he needs to feel the pain of a proper bite. After that he will never bite me again
I feel u kiss
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I feel u
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by Agbawotosabi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
MoonChildng:
He isnt possessed he simply has found a new toy(his teeth) and if it isnt curbed on time may lead to problems for him in the future .

Children are smarter than we give them credit for ,he realises that when he bites he gets a reaction from whom he bites and the reaction excites him.

When next he bites you or anyone let them immediately bite him back in the exact spot he bit the person and a bit painfully enough for him to cry for a few minutes and speak to him in a stern tone "that it how it feels to be bitten"( you may think he doesnt understand but he does)

After a few days he will get the message and stop it

exactly, u ar on point bro
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Agbawotosabi:

I feel u kiss

shocked
Re: A Bite On My Di*k by kingreign(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Agbawotosabi:

I feel u kiss

Homo alert!

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers Beware!!! The Wonder Meal-soya Beans Could kill (photos) / How To Clear Your Stretch Marks And Prevent Them From Appearing Again / 4 Drinks That Causes Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.