Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe (8686 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / Esu Is Not Satan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by PastorAIO: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
lawani:
I have already said maybe Eshu interferes with animals' decisions but never on thesame scale as humans. I am not know it all like christians and muslims. If you say the power of contemplation or that of making complex decisions is thesame in animals as in humans, I won't be arguing that back and forth with you.

It doesn't have to be the same scale. It just has to happen, which you now concede with so now I can move on to one of the main points why I brought this up. It would follow then that Animals too are aware of morality and make moral decisions (the scale of it doesn't matter. it happens).

Question: Does that mean that animals too are made in the image of Olodumare?

lawani:
When Olodumare created humans as reflections of itself, moral beings who can differentiate good from evil, masters of the universe, higher and different from other living beings because we are moral beings ….

The image of Olodumare thing smacks of abrahamic religion if I were to be honest and it is what at first piqued my attention.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by lawani: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
PastorAIO:

It doesn't have to be the same scale. It just has to happen, which you now concede with so now I can move on to one of the main points why I brought this up. It would follow then that Animals too are aware of morality and make moral decisions (the scale of it doesn't matter. it happens).

Question: Does that mean that animals too are made in the image of Olodumare?

The image of Olodumare thing smacks of abrahamic religion if I were to be honest and it is what at first piqued my attention.

Nothing is absolute but the point is that animals and human toddlers do not need Esu the way we adult humans do. Their actions are more basic.
In the world of irunmales which Olodumare heads, there will be equivalents of animals which are also irunmale. That is my view.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by PastorAIO: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
I doubt you need Esu the way I do, or that the Iya alamala selling her wares needs Esu the way Buhari does.

Animals too, toddlers too. There are many odu about various animals. the reason we whip horses today when we are being carried by them is because of ebo they failed to make, according to odu ifa. In fact I cannot think of any aspect of reality that is not moderated and influenced by Esu according to Ifa.

Also, Olodumare is as much the head of the physical world of humans and animals as he is the head of the world of the irunmale. He is also the head of the world of inanimate things. He is the head of everything, the big boss.

lawani:

Nothing is absolute but the point is that animals and human toddlers do not need Esu the way we adult humans do. Their actions are more basic.
In the world of irunmales which Olodumare heads, there will be equivalents of animals which are also irunmale. That is my view.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by lawani: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
PastorAIO:
I doubt you need Esu the way I do, or that the Iya alamala selling her wares needs Esu the way Buhari does.

Animals too, toddlers too. There are many odu about various animals. the reason we whip horses today when we are being carried by them is because of ebo they failed to make, according to odu ifa. In fact I cannot think of any aspect of reality that is not moderated and influenced by Esu according to Ifa.

Also, Olodumare is as much the head of the physical world of humans and animals as he is the head of the world of the irunmale. He is also the head of the world of inanimate things. He is the head of everything, the big boss.

When we are faced with temptations or when our rationality is being tested is when we are in Esu's realm. Anybody that has decided to stay rational, no matter what, has Eshu as his or her ally.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by PastorAIO: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
lawani:

When we are faced with temptations or when our rationality is being tested is when we are in Esu's realm. Anybody that has decided to stay rational, no matter what, has Eshu as his or her ally.

You might as well go and invent your own religion because none of this tallies with what I know about Ifa. To make any ebo, you must first give Eshu something. Whether the ebbo is to Ogun or to Obatala. When you go on a journey and you want a safe journey and you make an Ebo Eshu, that has nothing to do with temptation or rationality.

Unless you say that you can be tempted on the journey, in which case you can be tempted in any kind of activity.

I wonder what is the basis of your assertions, because all you do is assert this and that, but you don't back anything up, not even with one single Odu, or one single ritual practice. You are even happy to contradict yourself.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by PastorAIO: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
lawani:
Anybody that has decided to stay rational, no matter what, has Eshu as his or her ally.

What do you mean by Rational?
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 11, 2016
So, is Esu a temptor? Does he work by giving temptations? Does he give good or bad suhgestions?

Is he the human intuition?
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by lawani: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2016
muafrika:
So, is Esu a temptor? Does he work by giving temptations? Does he give good or bad suhgestions?

Is he the human intuition?
I will not say Esu gives good or bad advise but it is there at the junction of making good or bad, fair or unfair decisions and Esu will be happy with you if you are rational.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
lawani:

I will not say Esu gives good or bad advise but it is there at the junction of making good or bad, fair or unfair decisions and Esu will be happy with you if you are rational.
Is he a god?
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by lawani: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2016
muafrika:

Is he a god?

Esu is an orisa that manifests or incarnates in people. If you insist on the rule of law in the face of tyranny for instance, you are Esu to the tyrant.

If you suggest to someone to do something obviously unfair to see if he has integrity, you are also Esu to the person. Esu is not God or god actually. Esu is an orisa.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2016
lawani:

Esu is an orisa that manifests or incarnates in people. If you insist on the rule of law in the face of tyranny for instance, you are Esu to the tyrant.

If you suggest to someone to do something obviously unfair to see if he has integrity, you are also Esu to the person. Esu is not God or god actually. Esu is an orisa.
You have introduced another vocabulary. But I think I get.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by gatiano(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Only The Black People have the Orisa Esu in them; Nobody else. Esu is a wonderful and glorious Orisa. There is not one Esu. If there are 1 billion Black people, There are also 1 billion Esu, 1 Billion Iponri, 1 billion Eledumare. They are all within every Black person's construct. Look within to find Them, never outside!
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by lawani: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
gatiano:
Only The Black People have the Orisa Esu in them; Nobody else. Esu is a wonderful and glorious Orisa. There is not one Esu. If there are 1 billion Black people, There are also 1 billion Esu, 1 Billion Iponri, 1 billion Eledumare. They are all within every Black person's construct. Look within to find Them, never outside!

All humans are thesame and any human can use the Yoruba culture successfully and Yoruba can use any human culture. Also every indigenous culture on Earth have the equivalent of Esu in their mythology.

Then we are black because of our habitat. Some of our ancestors that landed on Earth thousands of years ago might have been white, depending on the climate on the part of their home planet that they took off from before they landed here led by Ogun osin imole (Iba o!). Within a few thousand years, they would have become black. That is certainly a possibility. So no big deal in being black or white. Infact we are more closely related to the Scandinanvians than to the Australoids despite that Scandinanvians are white while Australoids are black.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by gatiano(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
All colours comes out of Black, There was never a time when a non-black became black depending on weather conditions or geographical location, there will never be a time that such would happen. Except if a white or a non-black intermarries with a Black person. Eledumare can make the sun come out of the west, can do all things except one thing, no colour will ever produce Black. Black will always and forever till eternity produce other hues and colours. Even light can never beat darkness, Never! Light can be switched on and off, Darkness/Blackness will remain permanent forever.

Esu was grafted out of the non-blacks, They do not have the Esu Orisa, That was why they had to call Him/Her(Esu) devil or satan. They do not have Obatala too, If one does not have These two Orisas, that person can never see God/Eledumare; Thus, they do not have Eledumare. To have Eledumare, The Body of the person must have that Throne where Eledumare can sit as The Originator that He and/or She is. This throne is the source of melanin which is responsible for our Blackness.

Esu is not a trickster, which was the excuse they laid their claims upon that Esu is satan. Esu in every Black person is extremely intelligent, and clever. Very observant and nothing get past Him/Her. He/She is not concern with good or evil, His/Her duty is to ensure that we have what we need and ofcourse if we pay attention to Esu.

Esu has only two masters.
1) Eledumare: This is Esu main master, Esu takes all orders from Eledumare.
2) You The Black person: The order Esu takes from you depend on that which He/She(Esu) receives from Eledumare. If what you want align with what Eledumare wants, then things would be smooth, if not, then a lil bit rocky. Esu may also take orders from you.

Non-Black people definitely have a kind of Esu they use, but the Esu belongs to their Makers, The Elohim (60,000 of them, Male/Female and all Black people).

lawani:

All humans are thesame and any human can use the Yoruba culture successfully and Yoruba can use any human culture. Also every indigenous culture on Earth have the equivalent of Esu in their mythology.

Then we are black because of our habitat. Some of our ancestors that landed on Earth thousands of years ago might have been white, depending on the climate on the part of their home planet that they took off from before they landed here led by Ogun osin imole (Iba o!). Within a few thousand years, they would have become black. That is certainly a possibility. So no big deal in being black or white. Infact we are more closely related to the Scandinanvians than to the Australoids despite that Scandinanvians are white while Australoids are black.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by lawani: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
gatiano:
All colours comes out of Black, There was never a time when a non-black became black depending on weather conditions or geographical location, there will never be a time that such would happen. Except if a white or a non-black intermarries with a Black person. Eledumare can make the sun come out of the west, can do all things except one thing, no colour will ever produce Black. Black will always and forever till eternity produce other hues and colours. Even light can never beat darkness, Never! Light can be switched on and off, Darkness/Blackness will remain permanent forever.

Esu was grafted out of the non-blacks, They do not have the Esu Orisa, That was why they had to call Him/Her(Esu) devil or satan. They do not have Obatala too, If one does not have These two Orisas, that person can never see God/Eledumare; Thus, they do not have Eledumare. To have Eledumare, The Body of the person must have that Throne where Eledumare can sit as The Originator that He and/or She is. This throne is the source of melanin which is responsible for our Blackness.

Esu is not a trickster, which was the excuse they laid their claims upon that Esu is satan. Esu in every Black person is extremely intelligent, and clever. Very observant and nothing get past Him/Her. He/She is not concern with good or evil, His/Her duty is to ensure that we have what we need and ofcourse if we pay attention to Esu.

2) You The Black person: The order Esu takes from you depend on that which He/She(Esu) receives from Eledumare. If what you want align with what Eledumare wants, then things would be smooth, if not, then a lil bit rocky. Esu may also take orders from you.

Non-Black people definitely have a kind of Esu they use, but the Esu belongs to their Makers, The Elohim (60,000 of them, Male/Female and all Black people).

A Scandinanvian who spent only one year doing outdoor activities in West Africa, say Yoruba land will look remarkably different from one that did not leave Europe. The former will be noticeably darker. Now, if the entire population of the Yoruba were removed and replaced with Scandinavians who then bred in West Africa for ten thousand years, by 22015, they will look exactly like the Yoruba today, assuming other variables remained constant including diet and most importantly climate. People landed on Earth from outer space most probably but how those people looked is anyone's guess.

Please stop the racism. It makes no sense. The white people you are always slighting have done a lot to revive the Yoruba culture while most of our people remain sub humans.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
lawani:

Are you sure about australoids? I believe genetically we are closer.
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by gatiano(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
I forgot to address the fact that you mentioned scandinanvians are more related to Africans that the Australoids who infact are also Africans.
Common Lawani (let your beautiful name work with you),
That difference you spot in the facial structure of the Austroloid, which is different than that of the Original Native American, The Black people in Russia, in the mountains of georgia is as a result of geographical location based on the type of crops grown there, based on the altitude, landscape, and weather etc. But it will never change that Black skin, NEVER!

Comparing scandinavians with Africans is like comparing a goat with a Ram. They are two completely different animal. Look at your hair, They grow towards the sun, attracted towards life thus your hair is living, so are that of the Australoids. But scandinavians, blond, falling straight hair means dead hair.

Do not let your love for them blind you, See things as they with your eyes and then you would grow.

As a matter of fact, Which Orisa is responsible for good sight, seeing things as they really are?

lawani:

Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by Ejodudu: 6:05am On Jan 19, 2016
gatiano
All colours comes out of Black, There was never a time when a non-black became black depending on weather conditions or geographical location, there will never be a time that such would happen. Except if a white or a non-black intermarries with a Black person. Eledumare can make the sun come out of the west, can do all things except one thing, no colour will ever produce Black. Black will always and forever till eternity produce other hues and colours. Even light can never beat darkness, Never! Light can be switched on and off, Darkness/Blackness will remain permanent forever...

If I may...there is no such thing as Black in terms of using it to identify the human spectrum, this is simply an adjective for description granted it has caused some of the most serious horrors in human history...
The human has a story and in this physical realm the story starts in what we now call Africa...biological these group of people have the most diverse genotype of any particular group of ppl walking the earth. It is not a "superior" trait...but an adaptable one based on other factors.

gatiano
Esu was grafted out of the non-blacks, They do not have the Esu Orisa, That was why they had to call Him/Her(Esu) devil or satan. They do not have Obatala too, If one does not have These two Orisas, that person can never see God/Eledumare; Thus, they do not have Eledumare. To have Eledumare, The Body of the person must have that Throne where Eledumare can sit as The Originator that He and/or She is. This throne is the source of melanin which is responsible for our Blackness
Esu is not a trickster, which was the excuse they laid their claims upon that Esu is satan. Esu in every Black person is extremely intelligent, and clever. Very observant and nothing get past Him/Her. He/She is not concern with good or evil, His/Her duty is to ensure that we have what we need and ofcourse if we pay attention to Esu....

I don't think you understand Esu at all...Esu has an evolution...as many other orisa do. There is a reason Gods like Ogun can be the God of war, then iron and that of technological advancement...these things happened through the thousands of yrs of refinement to see part of the product we have. Ifa is also a corpus...
Esu is also a trickster amongst many other attributes. Nature exist outside the bounds of human intellect...however we are in nature and therefore create G(g)ods out of this nature...the Yorubas, like many other indigenous Africans however did not create an absolute dichotomy, like those exhibited by the modern world...

gatiano

Non-Black people definitely have a kind of Esu they use, but the Esu belongs to their Makers, The Elohim (60,000 of them, Male/Female and all Black
people)....

You are creating a dichotomy...traditionally in Yoruba cosmology when light (expansion) came to this reality...Esu was already in existence; this is potential...also the cosmology does not have a strict hierarchy
Eledumare is out of "you" or "I" idea of God...it simply is beyond our intellect and unfathomable. Irregardless Esu does not necessarily take "orders"...it simply must be appeased one way or the other...and even so, it can still go one way or the other. Control is big part of the human narrative; modernity has humans believing in the notion they can control nature...as opposed to traditionally when we worked with nature or nature thru us...in any event, Esu also humbles this idea of control.

1 Like

Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by gatiano(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
There is no such thing as Black says The Moors. Maybe so and perhaps you are right. Prior to 6600 years ago, there were only The Original People (Black skinned) walking on the surface of the earth, on all part of the earth; Thus, there was no need to call themselves Black, They were simply all Black with different shades of Black (From the darkest Black to the Brownish Black).

6000 years ago, a new kind of people, perculiar in character began to come out. Where did they come out from? They came out from the physical body of the Black/Original man and woman, and also delibrately. (Many people have called this NOI doctrines, well it is also in African Spirituality and also in the Odu Ifa)- link below-
https://www.nairaland.com/2437736/yoruba-odu-eji-ogbe-oyinbo

Only the top priests and the kings knew of this project and those who were involved in their making (60,000 of them), so most of us did not know CONSCIOUSLY, there was a very good reason why we were made to forget this project. They were made to rule over the earth and thus given dominion over the earth, so they were taught accordingly how to do so (example of this is the pyramid of giza, We built it for them long before (9000 years) their making), and among those teachings was to make The Original People PROOF the existence of God/Allah/Eledumare, and since we couldn't, they claimed God is a spirit and can't be touched or seen.

But how come the Black people couldn't proof the existence of God anymore? I will answer that shortly?
Can you imagine how many people who died over the question of of Corporeality and incorporeality of God? Hundreds of thousands.

When these other races came out, We as Original people simply saw them as humanbeings like any other person. They brought the idea of race, dividing people according to the skin colours, facial features and even went as far to divide the shades of Blackness within the Original people. My dearest Family, they are doing so right now as I write or reply on this topic. Thus their divide and conquer tactics learnt 6000 years ago.

They came out, caused trouble causing division within the Original People, We rounded them up and banished them into the caves of europe(obviously, there were Black people there who had to move away from, and most likely a few stayed with them studying them), This was when they degenerated into neantherdals. And again, We thought a humanbeing shouldn't walk on fours, turning to animals, Their Maker (60,000, has a leader) raised a Man to raise them up and teach them so they can carry out their destiny; That Black man was called Moses. The non-blacks made up a story that Moses lead them out of Egypt when infact Moses lead them out of the caves(where they were bonded) into Egypt and other parts of Black civilizations. Thus problem began for the Black people, diseases were brought out from their caves, homosexuality, blood sacrifices, beastiality, greed, over eating, religion, swine, jealousy and every vice imaginable and unimaginable at the time. In the 70s, could your GrandParent imagine a man sexing another man via the anus?

So when I say Black, I know well what I am talking about. If you say we are all humans, they your sister would one day if not already bleach off her skin, it could be your wife or even you. There is greatness in Blackness, I do not pray to be anything other than Black especially this time.

I did ask a question above- How come we couldn't proof the existence of Eledumare? The only reason we couldn't proof it was because we forgot that we were the Eledumare. We were unable to see Eledumare in ourselves. How could this be possible I queried, And what I got as reply made a lot of sense, infact made all the sense. It was because we quit practicing. Just like the non-Black went extra-savaged, walking on all fours, growing tails in the caves without any mentor, so it was in our case and the result of it appears on who we are as a people today. In the case of the non-blacks, it took them only 2000 years for them to see the dog as their God (inverted God-dog). It as taken us 50,000 years, yet we are still walking straight, nomatter how hard the non-blacks wishes to see us walk on fours, so they could say "there they are walking around like monkeys"- Eledumare will never walk on all four (Ki oju ma ri ibi). However, We hear of Black ladies sleeping with dogs, those can be hearsay or they were paid of forced to do so, so are the drug people and black homos( Never judge until you know the truth).

In the ending of the last universe into the beginning of this present universe, The Eledumares/Creators decided what would happen within this universal era from the beginning; Based on all the decisions They made, They built the stars/suns and planets according to the plans They have laid out. They created everything from condensation Their Minds; So nature itself was made from the Minds of The Eledumares/Creators.
Creators making everything, designing them, calculating the weight and luminiousity of the suns, the number of atoms in each planets and so forth knows everything, It took almost 1 trillion years to complete. They knew everything BUT They haven't experienced it. Doesn't it make sense for Eledumare to experience that which He and She have created, so that the next universe will be more than this? They deviced a way, which is They choose to die and always Reincarnate over and over again. You reading this reply, if with a Black skin is an Eledumare experiencing that which YOU have created in the Beginning.

In this beginning, Creators had planned that there will be a time when the other attribute of God needs to be manifested. Everything is contained in God.
A man is not complete without the woman, Hottness is not complete without coldness, Good is not without evil. God balanced it all locking the evil part of Themselves deep within themselves. But there must be a time when it must be brought out to experience them. Remember- Creator is fearless!

50,000 years, Our parents of the time took us out of the civilization, and stopped teaching us the required rituals and initiations. Why? Because the perfect body of the Blackman could not do evil, so they decided to degenerate the body, by doing things we shouldn't do. eg- hunting and eating meat amongst many, yet we were able to build magnificent civilizations amongst which are the pyramids and other things which credit had be given to the ETs. This were the times we started having tribes.

44,000 years later, Our bodies couldn't still perpertrate this evil, so out of the body of Gods, the other races were made, made from the light brown germ, lower-selves of the Blackman and woman. They could do evil, but they do have a choice, thus the power of Freewill, they have a conscience been guided by their Maker (Yahweh and His brothers and sisters, together called Elohim). We the Black people are guided also by our conscience but not by Yahweh, but Our various First-Self.
We are also given the free-will, to learn the evil, either by rejecting it immidiately or partaking in them and desisting from them later on.

I will discuss my opinion about Esu in the next reply or post. You are right about Esu, putting the Orisa outside of self is the trick made by the non-blacks after they infiltrated our culture, or We simply hid the truth from them by doing so ourselves. Esu is related to the cosmology too.

[quote author=Ejodudu post=42112949]
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by Ejodudu: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
gatiano

I think you are all over the place; although I think I am getting a little of what you are saying. Irregardless the string is about Esu...

The colors attributed to Esu have a reason behind them...Esu is also your perception or how you "choose" to view reality. Omo dudu or oyingbo makes no difference, they are all human beings. Whether one believes the Original man birth the oyingbo or oyingbo landed from mars and dropped in caves...the universe is simply NOT arbitrary. The Human being has a story and this story is NOT outside of human nature, the question is how do we come to understand human nature...through Nature of course. The Ifa corpus tells us parts of this story...as seen through the lens of the Yoruba people...

funny...yet again we are back to square one because our how we choose to see it is still in the domain of Esu...
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by gatiano(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nothing is arbitrary to our Black Ancestors and The Originators, Everything is consistent and simple. The universe is a very simple subject. It is the races theories and beliefs that are arbitrary and complex, so the earth is so twisted in total falsehood.

Esu-

There was this African man, newly arrived in a non-english speaking european country. He had gone partying with friends after work, not realizing that it was the 21st of april when skinheads across europe celebrate the birth of hitler and more importantly white-power. He was now to go back home, and there was only one route which he knew, a long road, about 100-150 metres long. This Nigerian man saw the crowd on that streets and without any help for interpretation, He recognized what hate/hatred was for the first time in his life. He finally understood that the hate and witches we Africans lament about everyday in their various villages were a very nice people who are being misunderstood.
He knew he might die that evening, there was no going back, all he could do was to hood up and walk silently straight.
After he had covered a few metres, a group of skins walked up to him and then-

Skinheads- Hello
Blackman- Hello
skins- How are you sir?
Blackman- Iam very well and strengthy, ready for a full fledged celebration (He was shocked, he could hardly say a word in that language)
skins- Nice, we are celebrating already.
Blackman- Absolutely, fuhrer doesn't like his soldiers dead-out (still shocked, A voice came from his head, relax and talk freely)
skins- understood sir, they laughed, and commended his style of speech and grammer. Do you care to join us for a drink and meet our other friends?
Blackman- Absolutely! but not right away, I need to attend to other things urgently and I might be back (then the voice from the inside his head said "walk".

He kept walking his way home thanking whatever just happened and thinking to himself, that the skins weren't just bad as he had heard from people (Africans sha! he thought, always scared of nothing) The voice again in his head said - Hmmm

He walked on a little further still within the road, then a building with a shop on its ground-floor, with a clear reflective glass mirror like; He just saw the mirror from his side view, with extreme shock, he turned to fully comprehend what was happening, he was almost going to go crazy now. He was ofcourse feeling as himself, being proud of the way he had just spoken a language he could hardly understand let alone speak, He was himself, but his reflection entirely different, his reflection was that of another skinhead, caucasian skinned, dressed in an old nazi general's uniform. Then the voice again, "xaxa", a short kind of laugh, said relax, walk; I am You, I am YOUR ESU.

Is Esu a trickster? Think well, like a creator that sees from above before you answer.

They say Esu is the God of translation, clearly so, He/She is. You know more than you can ever imagine, We Black people know all the languages in the universe.

Esu is BLACK. From Blackness/Darkness comes all things, even the green leaves.

The caucasian people know for a fact that Esu is Black, that is why in any of their hollywood movies or series, that role of Esu is always played by a Black actor.
1) Idris Elba as the gatekeeper in the movie "thor"
2)Morpheus as Neo's guide in the matrix
3) Falcon as captain america's partner. We Black people are called "Falcon People"- Bantshu/Bantu
As part of a plot against Captain America, the Red Skull uses the Cosmic Cube, a creation that allows its user to alter reality, to mentally fuse Wilson with Redwing, creating a "super-normal mental link" that would, with time and concentration, give Wilson broad powers over all birds.( wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_(comics)).
We Africans are also called "Birds" unlike the beasts-non-blacks.

4)War machine played by Don Cheadle in iron man. read them up to see their roles and how they closely relate to the Character of Esu.

The reason why Esu is Black can also be view from cosmology.
When the last universe had completed it time, All the people in it came together as one mind in what the Elders called "Divine unity", In this state, I can see your mind and every other persons, as you would mine and all other person. Thus we became of one mind, yet still recognise our seperate individualities. The last universe became the now first earth situated in the center of the universe called -Sirius. This is the only Planet that is not tilted, it is perfectly at a 180 degrees because it was formed before the sun. Every other planets in the universe are tilted, because they are formed after the sun, and are a product of their suns.

When They(the Creators) came into this first earth, They clothed Themselves in the Blackness, thus they were Black. why? not because of racism, it was simply because all colours are enclosed in Black, and from it everything can be made.

They began to create and to expand the universe by condesing their mind (This is what people called created from nothing).
Their mind condensed first into magnetism, and magnetism condensed into electricity, and from electricity furtherly condensed into light and from light into Ether and from ether into gas, to liquid and finally solid(earth). 7 component, 7 is the number of completion. In school, we were only taught the 3 stages of matter (gas, liquid and solid) and in other esotheric knowledge taught only (earth, water, air and fire), but where did they all come from.

Magnetism--Electricity--Light--Ether--Gas--Liquid--Solid. You will notice that Ether is in the middle, It is ether that clothed all the other components within itself.
What is Ether? Ether is that substance that you see in that black night called "Space". Space serves as the gateway, all the planets and suns/stars float freely within ether/space, Esu is known as the gatekeeper.

There was light, a dark light before Ether. As sound can't be heard without air, so is it that light can ever be seen without ether. Without this ether, magnetism and electricity and light can not be seen or experienced, we can only feel their effect. without ether, there won't be gas, liquid and solid. Ether is Esu, does Esu has to be served before any other Orisa.

Ejodudu:
gatiano

I think you are all over the place; although I think I am getting a little of what you are saying. Irregardless the string is about Esu...

The colors attributed to Esu have a reason behind them...Esu is also your perception or how you "choose" to view reality. Omo dudu or oyingbo makes no difference, they are all human beings. Whether one believes the Original man birth the oyingbo or oyingbo landed from mars and dropped in caves...the universe is simply NOT arbitrary. The Human being has a story and this story is NOT outside of human nature, the question is how do we come to understand human nature...through Nature of course. The Ifa corpus tells us parts of this story...as seen through the lens of the Yoruba people...

funny...yet again we are back to square one because our how we choose to see it is still in the domain of Esu...
Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by zabyx: 1:42am On Jan 21, 2016
The government should invest in mental asylums so that people like you are not free to roam the streets and menace the safety of our society.
gatiano:
Nothing is arbitrary to our Black Ancestors and The Originators, Everything is consistent and simple. The universe is a very simple subject. It is the races theories and beliefs that are arbitrary and complex, so the earth is so twisted in total falsehood.

Esu-

There was this African man, newly arrived in a non-english speaking european country. He had gone partying with friends after work, not realizing that it was the 21st of april when skinheads across europe celebrate the birth of hitler and more importantly white-power. He was now to go back home, and there was only one route which he knew, a long road, about 100-150 metres long. This Nigerian man saw the crowd on that streets and without any help for interpretation, He recognized what hate/hatred was for the first time in his life. He finally understood that the hate and witches we Africans lament about everyday in their various villages were a very nice people who are being misunderstood.
He knew he might die that evening, there was no going back, all he could do was to hood up and walk silently straight.
After he had covered a few metres, a group of skins walked up to him and then-

Skinheads- Hello
Blackman- Hello
skins- How are you sir?
Blackman- Iam very well and strengthy, ready for a full fledged celebration (He was shocked, he could hardly say a word in that language)
skins- Nice, we are celebrating already.
Blackman- Absolutely, fuhrer doesn't like his soldiers dead-out (still shocked, A voice came from his head, relax and talk freely)
skins- understood sir, they laughed, and commended his style of speech and grammer. Do you care to join us for a drink and meet our other friends?
Blackman- Absolutely! but not right away, I need to attend to other things urgently and I might be back (then the voice from the inside his head said "walk".

He kept walking his way home thanking whatever just happened and thinking to himself, that the skins weren't just bad as he had heard from people (Africans sha! he thought, always scared of nothing) The voice again in his head said - Hmmm

He walked on a little further still within the road, then a building with a shop on its ground-floor, with a clear reflective glass mirror like; He just saw the mirror from his side view, with extreme shock, he turned to fully comprehend what was happening, he was almost going to go crazy now. He was ofcourse feeling as himself, being proud of the way he had just spoken a language he could hardly understand let alone speak, He was himself, but his reflection entirely different, his reflection was that of another skinhead, caucasian skinned, dressed in an old nazi general's uniform. Then the voice again, "xaxa", a short kind of laugh, said relax, walk; I am You, I am YOUR ESU.

Is Esu a trickster? Think well, like a creator that sees from above before you answer.

They say Esu is the God of translation, clearly so, He/She is. You know more than you can ever imagine, We Black people know all the languages in the universe.

Esu is BLACK. From Blackness/Darkness comes all things, even the green leaves.

The caucasian people know for a fact that Esu is Black, that is why in any of their hollywood movies or series, that role of Esu is always played by a Black actor.
1) Idris Elba as the gatekeeper in the movie "thor"
2)Morpheus as Neo's guide in the matrix
3) Falcon as captain america's partner. We Black people are called "Falcon People"- Bantshu/Bantu
As part of a plot against Captain America, the Red Skull uses the Cosmic Cube, a creation that allows its user to alter reality, to mentally fuse Wilson with Redwing, creating a "super-normal mental link" that would, with time and concentration, give Wilson broad powers over all birds.( wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_(comics)).
We Africans are also called "Birds" unlike the beasts-non-blacks.

4)War machine played by Don Cheadle in iron man. read them up to see their roles and how they closely relate to the Character of Esu.

The reason why Esu is Black can also be view from cosmology.
When the last universe had completed it time, All the people in it came together as one mind in what the Elders called "Divine unity", In this state, I can see your mind and every other persons, as you would mine and all other person. Thus we became of one mind, yet still recognise our seperate individualities. The last universe became the now first earth situated in the center of the universe called -Sirius. This is the only Planet that is not tilted, it is perfectly at a 180 degrees because it was formed before the sun. Every other planets in the universe are tilted, because they are formed after the sun, and are a product of their suns.

When They(the Creators) came into this first earth, They clothed Themselves in the Blackness, thus they were Black. why? not because of racism, it was simply because all colours are enclosed in Black, and from it everything can be made.

They began to create and to expand the universe by condesing their mind (This is what people called created from nothing).
Their mind condensed first into magnetism, and magnetism condensed into electricity, and from electricity furtherly condensed into light and from light into Ether and from ether into gas, to liquid and finally solid(earth). 7 component, 7 is the number of completion. In school, we were only taught the 3 stages of matter (gas, liquid and solid) and in other esotheric knowledge taught only (earth, water, air and fire), but where did they all come from.

Magnetism--Electricity--Light--Ether--Gas--Liquid--Solid. You will notice that Ether is in the middle, It is ether that clothed all the other components within itself.
What is Ether? Ether is that substance that you see in that black night called "Space". Space serves as the gateway, all the planets and suns/stars float freely within ether/space, Esu is known as the gatekeeper.

There was light, a dark light before Ether. As sound can't be heard without air, so is it that light can ever be seen without ether. Without this ether, magnetism and electricity and light can not be seen or experienced, we can only feel their effect. without ether, there won't be gas, liquid and solid. Ether is Esu, does Esu has to be served before any other Orisa.

Re: Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe by lawani: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
A chimpanzee that can talk with language, make tools and etc is a human being . Not only Homo Sapiens is a human being and not only Homo Sapiens is our ancestors but we are majorly Homo Sapiens spiced with other human ancestors of different species. Different species don't breed together without hitch and that probably is why we have some issues like difficult births and many others. Pure breds don't have difficult births and other anomalies like human beings. I therefore withdraw my concession that a talking chimpanzee is merely a person and not human. A talking chimpanzee would be a human being that will not be able to breed viable offsprings with Homo sapiens. Not a mere person but a full fledged human being of a different species. Just like we have cats of a variety of species

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? / Do You Believe In The Holy Trinity ? / Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.