Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Advice On Ogbono Biz - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice On Ogbono Biz (26961 Views)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by xzile: 1:43pm On May 06, 2018
Thank Thank God for Last year, Ogbono season is here again. For those calling since January asking when the new specie will be out, it is here again. Call chris for you quality dust free ogbono on 08039129122
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Greetings everybody...hope you all are doing wonderfully well it has really being a hectic past 8months...thank you all our customers from nairaland so so much has happened like getting entangled with the bigger hands on nairaland; the likes of "olayimikami" (Farmsynergy Agroplus)

We are working towards a bigger goal which will revolutionalize the agro industry, by bringing together buyer and seller for the sole aim of safer transaction tagged "The Agro-Escrow" project

Furthermore, many people are calling asking if we are still active because we have not posted for a long time...Yes we are very very active and growing stronger, melon, Ogbono, Uziza (Ashanti Pepper) ofor, Ashi, Local rice, garri, Red Oil and many more

Kilometer 20 Onitsha owerri road
Total Filling Station Ihiala LGA
Anambra.
+2347067451362(call, WhatsApp, SMS)
anisiobidefranc@gmail.com
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Tierrajade: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
pragidso:
I am also going into the biz dis 2016, I'm still making research, I intially thought of buying it from Edo but I now want to compare d prices btw dat of Ebonyi and Edo

Pls giv me ur contact
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Checkout our new Egusi dept in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4689624/egusi-melon-large-quantity-engine#70492383

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
07067451362[i][/i]
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by ayonza12: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
so what is the reason of this story. HOPE U RE NOT A SCAM MEMBER, making people to fail to your trap through this story.
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
I want to apologize for not posting update for along time, it has been a handful season,

I want to seize this opportunity to thank all our teaming customers;
My great Kwara customers, the ever efficient Warri people, my irreplaceable abuja connections, the immeasurable Lagos buyers, my modest portharcourt ladies...uyo, Ibadan, Jos, Kaduna, kano, kebbi, lafia the list is unstoppable

You guys are the best...what can I do without you the trust is unbelievable

Please those their money is still sitting in my account for Ogbono, kindly place your orders now ogbono is skyrocketing due to election there is a restricted border movement

I am forever indebted to you guys
Thank you, gracias, obligado, merci, nagode, oche, imeela....

I will always remain committed to the course of giving you the best while protecting the trust u placed on me

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
07067451362 (call, WhatsApp SMS)
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by xzile: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ogbono season is here again. We want to use this opportunity to thank our customers and also reach out to new potential customers who are into Ogbono trade. We sell and deliver Ogbono to any part of Nigeria. Our Ogbono is of high quality (Adu) and popularly known as ikom Ogbono. We sell at the cheapest price you can get in Nigeria not even in EKE ABA because we buy directly from farmers in forests and processed it ourselves and Our Ogbono bags are full contents (equivalent to <18> custard bucket) and with little or no dust or shafts. For enquiries please visit us at Cameroon line Ikom market crossriver state or eke aba market Abakaliki on eke days though we don't supply all eke days due to availability. YOU CAN CALL US on 08039129122 my name is Chris.
N/B for our customers that demands half bags, we are sorry we don't sell half bags or retail and for those asking how many paint bucket, we don't use paint bucket. What we use is the standard basin that is recognized by ogbono union in eke aba and ikom which is the two basic ogbono markets in Nigeria (4 basins =50kg bag). Also note that ogbono is never scaled it is just package in 50kg bag and never imply it weighs 50kg. For more info call us on 08039129122 we on whatsapp but for quick response call us cuz we don't reply whatsapp quick
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Georgino19: 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
anifranklyn67:

well depending on what you mean by progress!! but ogbono business is just at the league of its own.

if you are interested, why not contact me or any other reliable supplier you know..

Sincerely Francis
+2347067451362
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Georgino19: 1:03pm On May 06, 2019
@ francis Pls , am so interested in the ogbono biz, but concerning the placing of order, you said it is either deposit or come over there and buy. Is pay on delivery not possible. Because i have been scam before .Pls when you see my message you can text me on my email (georgesunday029@gmail.com)and i am the one that called you ealier.
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Georgino19:
@ francis Pls , am so interested in the ogbono biz, but concerning the placing of order, you said it is either deposit or come over there and buy. Is pay on delivery not possible. Because i have been scam before .Pls when you see my message you can text me on my email (georgesunday029@gmail.com)and i am the one that called you ealier.

Being cautious and conservative is OK....but we have our policy carefully spelt out based on financial aspect which is:

1. Pay before delivery

2. Come down see what you are buying pay and carry them

3. Send somebody you know who lives arround our zone to visit us live and transact on your behalf.

Believe this policies are fair enough

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General

Kilometer 30 Onitsha owerri road total filling station ihiala anambra state

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Greetings everybody, it has been really a busy time down here for us, I want to apologize for inconsistency in posting here on nairaland, but I want to assure everybody that we are on hand to take on everybody issue
07067451362(WhatsApp, SMS and call)

However I can't thank you guys enough, the love, the patronage, above all the trust. Honestly I have been blown off guard by the enormous trust, I assure you that I will do everything to continue keeping this trust....thank you so much nairalanders, you guys are one in a million

I wish to announce some areas we have been doing excellently which may not be popular here.

1. Selling of seed cobs for planting
2. Selling of seedlings in nursery bags

All species of ogbono we sell for planting takes maximum of 5-6yrs to start fruiting, don't be deceived by the rumor mongers that ogbono starts fruiting by 3yrs...a capital lie

We are also available for support services

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
we have started storage for this year
Please kindly know that we have cancelled buy back program(store and sell for customer)

Below are services under our storage program

1. Massive price slash(supper promo purely for storage) you are qualified for this promo if you are buying from 5bags or more, we mean it when we say supper promo

2. Identify you are buying storage, we will treat your ogbono specially against paste invasion

3. We offer expert storage service, we store and preserve your ogbono for you till when you are ready to carry them, you enjoy benefit such as: preservation methods, treatment, clouding and end result is truly expert, this attract a fee of 2000 per bag each month.

4. Please again, we don't buy back your ogbono at the end of storage time, we have since discontinued this service, beware of deceivers cum scammars.

For those who are doing drop shipping with us stop collecting money to refer people who wish to do same, drop shipping is extremely free....however you guys have been generating crazy sales we are delighted

Still on dropshipping, we have decided to bring down your prize to officially storage price whether you make a sale of one bag you enjoy storage promo prize....

Let's charter the market together, you guys are awsome!!!

Remember: determination, hardwork and patience is your only passport to success!!!

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono general

07067451362(WhatsApp, SMS calls)
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by peteri: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Good day fellow nairalanders

Please can anyone help with any information on business related dealings and identity on one CHRIS AKWAEZE who claim to be an OGBONO MERCHANT IN IKOM, CROSS RIVER

Thanks
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by peteri: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by felixzo1(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
anifranklyn67:
Greetings everybody, it has been really a busy time down here for us, I want to apologize for inconsistency in posting here on nairaland, but I want to assure everybody that we are on hand to take on everybody issue
07067451362(WhatsApp, SMS and call)

However I can't thank you guys enough, the love, the patronage, above all the trust. Honestly I have been blown off guard by the enormous trust, I assure you that I will do everything to continue keeping this trust....thank you so much nairalanders, you guys are one in a million

I wish to announce some areas we have been doing excellently which may not be popular here.

1. Selling of seed cobs for planting
2. Selling of seedlings in nursery bags

All species of ogbono we sell for planting takes maximum of 5-6yrs to start fruiting, don't be deceived by the rumor mongers that ogbono starts fruiting by 3yrs...a capital lie

We are also available for support services

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
we have started storage for this year
Please kindly know that we have cancelled buy back program(store and sell for customer)

Below are services under our storage program

1. Massive price slash(supper promo purely for storage) you are qualified for this promo if you are buying from 5bags or more, we mean it when we say supper promo

2. Identify you are buying storage, we will treat your ogbono specially against paste invasion

3. We offer expert storage service, we store and preserve your ogbono for you till when you are ready to carry them, you enjoy benefit such as: preservation methods, treatment, clouding and end result is truly expert, this attract a fee of 2000 per bag each month.

4. Please again, we don't buy back your ogbono at the end of storage time, we have since discontinued this service, beware of deceivers cum scammars.

For those who are doing drop shipping with us stop collecting money to refer people who wish to do same, drop shipping is extremely free....however you guys have been generating crazy sales we are delighted

Still on dropshipping, we have decided to bring down your prize to officially storage price whether you make a sale of one bag you enjoy storage promo prize....

Let's charter the market together, you guys are awsome!!!

Remember: determination, hardwork and patience is your only passport to success!!!

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono general

07067451362(WhatsApp, SMS calls)

if grafted Bush mango AKA Ogbono can start fruiting from 3rd year. ungrafted ones last up to 8 years atimes
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by peteri: 4:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Chris Akwaeze is a fraudulent fellow beware before transacting any business with him. Since August 6th 2019 that I met him on this platform for Ogbono business after sending my borrowed cash to him he is no where to be found.

But I know God is not asleep and he Chris with Xzile as username on this platform cant escape God's judgement. Its just a matter of time
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
peteri:
Chris Akwaeze is a fraudulent fellow beware before transacting any business with him. Since August 6th 2019 that I met him on this platform for Ogbono business after sending my borrowed cash to him he is no where to be found.

But I know God is not asleep and he Chris with Xzile as username on this platform cant escape God's judgement. Its just a matter of time

I remembered in one article when this particular Chris alleged he supplies Ogbono from Cameroon/crossriver immediately people started calling me asking about my relationship with him, but I duly exempted my self from him but all he did was to attack me, little did I know that he is a scammar.

Am sorry for the bad experience u had with him, but sometimes patience is a virtue, you actually called me when u needed this Ogbono last year but I told u I was sick, pls give me little time i should recover so we start business again because you have bought from me before but you were too impatient rather you go chose another supplier in the name of Chris.

Meanwhile I pray for God to give you the grace to move on.

Chris A.K.A Xzile user name come out and answer for yourself

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by peteri: 4:26am On Jul 04, 2020
Thanks oga Francis. stopped calling him because he no longer pick my calls. but I know he cannot run aare from the eyes of the Almighty. Life continues and I know things will be alright with time because when there is life ...there is hope to recover all lost opportunities.
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by ThatPetiteChic: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2021
xzile:
Ogbono season is here again.

You scammed @peteri and entered a new line of business. Not good enough
Chris

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
peteri:
Thanks oga Francis. stopped calling him because he no longer pick my calls. but I know he cannot run aare from the eyes of the Almighty. Life continues and I know things will be alright with time because when there is life ...there is hope to recover all lost opportunities.

What's the meaning of this? Go to his bank or police and block all his account.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Kayzy1: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Cameroon Ador Ogbono
A bag of 18-20 painters for 152k.
Try and c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life Threatening Risky Behind The Scenes Experience In My Agro Business / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . / Maize Farmers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.