Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Does This Mean She Is Into Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Mean She Is Into Me (1228 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Rocktastic(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
So there is this girl I work with.
And O Lord! This chic doesn't give me the time of day, she always wants me on the move, always want to make conversation, touching me indiscriminatly.
Doesn't give me a moment of peace, she's either trying to slap me most of the time or she is tryna hit me on the chest.
Does these actions signify anything?
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Simplymeah: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
It will be green in colour wink yeye dey smell
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Uh...I don't think that's a green light??
Coz I do that to my brother n cousins every single day??lipsrsealed
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
The lady sitting beside me in church today's Blackberry phone was virtually blinking Green all through.
Now I'm wondering if she was showing me the Green light. grin
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Try to talk to one of ur nieces and nephews in primary schools. They shld b able to help u out wit colour green.colour-blindness is a serious ailment
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by tuminix(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shine ur eyes brother
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by StefanSalvatore: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahahahaha probably wen she finally hits u on ur long tin, den u knw it's a green light
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Rocktastic(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

nah, I think what she does with me is a little bit off the top
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yes, it means if you ever try to woo her, she will say, 'you are like a brother to me nah.'

in other words. This is not green light. It's gamma one.

But never fear, there are ways to find out the truth. If she loves you or not. Just look for a nairalander called charlesnneji and get his ebook. All your problems will be solved.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rocktastic:
nah, I think what she does with me is a little bit off the top
undecided
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by ronald4lif(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
If she likes you and thinks you fit in her match of a date let her break the ice and tell you straight up. If she can't then she lacks aplomb and boldness, and you don't want to involve yourself with a woman who lacks the confidence to step beyond her limitations going for what she want. Do you?

Why should you be looking for green light? Are you a motorist or some pedestrian trying to walk through a pelican crossing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by djeezy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Op Why don't you try and make a move. Do you have anything to loose?
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by taiocol: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
You ain't seen Nothing new

When we say that " new year, new me" is a scam people will throw shades at you. Just look at this dude undecided
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Rocktastic(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
If she likes you and thinks you fit in her match of a date let her break the ice and tell you straight up. If she can't then she lacks aplomb and boldness, and you don't want to involve yourself with a woman who lacks the confidence to step beyond her limitations going for what she want. Do you?

Why should you be looking for green light? Are you a motorist or some pedestrian trying to walk through a pelican crossing? undecided
lol.
Thanks
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by dikeigbo2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's Red color,
Bombing you
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Rocktastic(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
taiocol:
You ain't seen Nothing new

When we say that " new year, new me" is a scam people will throw shades at you. Just look at this dude undecided
and your point is?
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by taiocol: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rocktastic:
and your point is?

Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by MrCork: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rocktastic:
And O Lord! This chic doesn't give me the time of day, she always wants me on the move, always want to make conversation, touching me indiscriminatly.
Doesn't give me a moment of peace, she's either trying to slap me most of the time or she is tryna hit me on the chest.

angry
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by Rocktastic(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
taiocol:

In a good mood bro, so I ain't falling for this sh*t
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by MrCork: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rocktastic:

...she slap Yor face & u ask in US to make conversation wit her?...serrriosly? undecided
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by cassyrooy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
NA GREEN LIGHT BE THAT O, or find out otherwise by making a well planned move
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by firstking01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nairalanders eh grin
Re: Does This Mean She Is Into Me by firstking01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
MrCork:

angry
hey niccur grin

(1) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Not Doing Something With Your Ex?share Your Story! / Nigerian Guy Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / The Best Sex Position That Guarantees 100% Orgasm For Both Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.