Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

She Says She Wants To Become A *pastor Mrs* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Says She Wants To Become A *pastor Mrs* (660 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Parenting Advice For Career Women From Pastor Mrs Olamide Timi David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Wants To Become A *pastor Mrs* by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
pls pals i realy love her and wants to marry her but i am not a pastor or planning to become one.
is it possible for me to marry her and she still become pastor mrs as she wants?
Re: She Says She Wants To Become A *pastor Mrs* by Miami11: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
mylogic111:
pls pals i realy love her and wants to marry her but i am not a pastor or planning to become one.
is it possible for me to marry her and she still become pastor mrs as she wants?
Yes just support her in all she wants to do.
Re: She Says She Wants To Become A *pastor Mrs* by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Yes na. Just tell her say no single sister in ur church shall go untouched as u be ahewo in pastor robe. So far she's ok with it no prb cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Are The People In Rural Areas Marry Early Than Those In Urban Cities / Top 8 Tips For Every Newly Engaged Bride-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.