Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,493 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

"Yorubas Are The Most-Favoured Economically In Nigeria"-Ex-Minister Adamu Ciroma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yorubas Are The Most-Favoured Economically In Nigeria"-Ex-Minister Adamu Ciroma (2264 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Nigeria Is Too Small For Igbo — Adamu Ciroma / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Yorubas Are The Most-Favoured Economically In Nigeria"-Ex-Minister Adamu Ciroma by coolzeal(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I wished you really applied wisdom in compiling this rotten list.so you mean the Corp members that died in the post-2011 election were all Igbos?This is the height of insanity and hypocrisy. SOME of the crisis you listed above were either religious,tribal or regional.Christianity against Islam or north versus south.
At least, the Igbo's has lost millions of their lives in this country. Millions.. Think that for a minute.

1 Like

Re: "Yorubas Are The Most-Favoured Economically In Nigeria"-Ex-Minister Adamu Ciroma by RareDiamonds: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Don't be du.mb !!! I know you understand the points he made. THE FACT IS THAT THE NUMEROUS ACTS OF INJUSTICE AGAINST NDI IGBO IS THE MAIN CAUSE FOR THE CALL DIVISION OF NIGERIA

mayorchelsea:
I wished you really applied wisdom in compiling this rotten list.so you mean the Corp members that died in the post-2011 election were all Igbos?This is the height of insanity and hypocrisy. SOME of the crisis you listed above were either religious,tribal or regional.Christianity against Islam or north versus south.
Re: "Yorubas Are The Most-Favoured Economically In Nigeria"-Ex-Minister Adamu Ciroma by HammerEvery(f): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Adamu Ciroma is a monkey, he's no longer threatening fire and brimstone because his brother us now in power. Biafra want to go, after Biafra is actualized if you deny them visa to arewaland, they won't come. It is simple. Igbo are in Norway, norway is not one with nigeria. To your tents everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Picture Of First Republic Minister Of Finance Okotie - Eboh / We Need Armoured Tanks To Fight Fulani Herdsmen, Policeman Tells Gov Ortom / “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.