Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

“i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries (2240 Views)

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume / I’m Not The Owner Of Collapsed 21-storey Building – Osinbajo Cries Out / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Metrixnews: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday told the good people of Aba not to be afraid of coming out to cast their votes on Saturday for Dr. Uche Ogah as the alleged threats issued by the PDP to revoke their properties are just mere and empty.

“I want to tell you Abians that I have always been pained by the dilapidated state of this supposed great town, Aba. Abia is long overdue to be at the center. It will pay you more to join the ruling party than the opposition that has never benefited you. What has PDP done for you in the past 20 years?”

He poured out his heart to Abians when he told them the need to make sure the key into an APC Governor, as the SME’s will receive more attention than what we have on ground today.

“I learnt that the governor and PDP government of the State are threatening the good people of Aba of revoking their properties if they vote Dr. Uche Ogah, one thing is certain, that’s an empty threat, he has no such power and can not do that. You should go and vote APC overwhelmingly, you are save”.

When he was confronted with the question by one of the Aba residents on the rumor of endorsement of Ikpeazu by him and the APC National. The Vice President laughed,

“Your Governor has tried approaching us to deliver him, with the sentiments of equity, but truth is that, he has been told several times that the Presidency can not help you because we have a sound candidate and also have reports that you have performed so badly, if you had done well in your first term, you wouldn’t been talking about equity.”

“The coast is clear! Abians shouldn’t worry about the cheap threats and blackmails on the propaganda taken too far about the cattle colony.” The VP said;

READ MORE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/03/vp-osinbajo-cries-im-pained-by-the-dilapidation-of-aba/

1 Like

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by rusher14: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Quite embarrassing .
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Though I am against buhari but not against APC this VP is a very sound and intelligent man

I hope these aren't mere words but truth be told Abia state is a shìthole (this isn't to insult the indigenes or the ibo people whom I respect alot)
But let's be honest this states needs a new governor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by McStoic(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Right candidate but wrong party....i like him as a progressive but not his party.

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Davash222(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
The change Abia needs now is not APC change. Abia can't get to Fire from frying pan. God forbid!

7 Likes

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by SouthEastFacts: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Aba is dilapidated for sure, but it is miles ahead of Osogbo, a State Capital in SW except in roads, of course.

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by OAUTemitayo: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
McStoic:
Right candidate but wrong party....i like him as a progressive but not his party.
When you people want us to vote PDP, you will tell people to look at the candidate not the party.
When it is glaring that APC has a better candidate, you will be shouting the party is bad.
smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by OAUTemitayo: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Aba is dilapidated for sure, but it is miles ahead of Osogbo, a State Capital in SW except in roads, of course.
Just see contradictions

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by donstan18: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
PDP has done nothing good in Abia State.

They should try Ogah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Paperwhite(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
And Lagos is what Mr.self-righteous tradermoni merchant? Have you been to Ajegunle, Orile, Apapa, Idumota....?
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by nonsobaba: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2019
Aba is one big mess of a town. 95% of the people who live there need psychiatric medication.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by AngryNijerian: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Nothing concern Oshogbo here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by sonature1: 4:39am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

This is unnecessary...u don't have to mention Oshogbo to prove a good point.
However, the question you should be asking is what has Imo State, a state in the same region, benefited for aligning with the center?
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by bender79: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2019
McStoic:
Leave all this wrong party yarn, that is what kills you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by LexngtonSteele: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2019

No wonder all flattiees see Lagos as Heaven.

"SE is the Toilet of a Shithole " in Trump's voice

[img]https://media1./images/cde24f0eb81f89104f2c83da297105c9/tenor.gif?itemid=13138498[/img]

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by McStoic(m): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2019
bender79:
Leave all this wrong party yarn, that is what kills you people.

Kills fire. By the way who are 'you people'?
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by megacity: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2019
Abia needs change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by helinues: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2019
Why are you pained when the indigenes love it that way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Amumaigwe: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

When you people want us to vote PDP, you will tell people to look at the candidate not the party.
When it is glaring that APC has a better candidate, you will be shouting the party is bad.
smh

Temi, go ahead and vote Uche Oga of APC yourself, don't you have voters' card? You guys are now meddling in Igbo politics and it is okay. The moment we reciprocate that gesture, it becomes disrespect to our host and hate.
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Amumaigwe: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2019
donstan18:
PDP has done nothing good in Abia State.

They should try Ogah!

The same 'PDP' that did nothing in Abia is now the engine of APC in Abia. Kalu wasted Abia's whole 16 years directly and through his cronny T.A Oji.
Have you now seen how naked you all are?

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Amumaigwe: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2019
sonature1:

This is unnecessary...u don't have to mention Oshogbo to prove a good point.
However, the question you should be asking is what has Imo State, a state in the same region, benefited for aligning with the center?

Good question, you have a sound mind.
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Ojiofor: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2019
I am with APC on this. Abia need to change under preforming looting machine called PDP.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by mikkycoins(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Oga stop lying. Aba is better in commercial activities only.
I was raised in Aba,served in Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by SouthEastFacts: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2019
mikkycoins:

Oga stop lying. Aba is better in commercial activities only.
I was raised in Aba,served in Osun state.
The buildings in Aba and companies are miles ahead of Aba. The only place Osogbo is better than Aba is in roads and most of those roads are Federal roads.

I don't just understand why successive govts are not doing anything about those roads.

Remove Federal roads from Aba, Aba is good to go.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Gabriel004: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by drskyfly007(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2019
helinues:
Why are you pained when the indigenes love it that way..

which indigenes love it that way
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by diadem10: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

The dirtiest town in the world, ABA is better than osogbo? Lol

1 Like

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by diadem10: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

The buildings in Aba and companies are miles ahead of Aba. The only place Osogbo is better than Aba is in roads and most of those roads are Federal roads.

I don't just understand why successive govts are not doing anything about those roads.

Remove Federal roads from Aba, Aba is good to go.

This one hasn't been to Osun. Which road was constructed by the FG in Osun? Aregbesola only weakness was deducting his workers salaries. Except this, he executed several projects in Osun. Check Aregbesola schools, roads, hospitals that he constructed in Osun and you would realise he's far better than any SE governor.
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by NwaOhafia: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
I pray Alex Otti wins but the problem is that his not as popular as 2015
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by SouthEastFacts: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
diadem10:

This one hasn't been to Osun. Which road was constructed by the FG in Osun? Aregbesola only weakness was deducting his workers salaries. Except this, he executed several projects in Osun. Check Aregbesola schools, roads, hospitals that he constructed in Osun and you would realise he's far better than any SE governor.
Osun is a village surrounded by thick bushes without any meaningful economic activities except farming and Yahoo Yahoo.

You can't compare the buildings in Aba with the ones in Oshogbo.
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by diadem10: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Osun is a village surrounded by thick bushes without any meaningful economic activities except farming and Yahoo Yahoo.

You can't compare the buildings in Aba with the ones in Oshogbo.

You really haven't been to Osun.

Osun has higher standard of living than any of your southeast state. The cost of feeding, clothing and sheltering are so cheap in Osun state. There are also several tertiary institutions in the state as well as standard health sector and good roads In the state. That's why Osun never comes up whenever the international analysts analyse the poverty rate in each Nigeria state.
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by SouthEastFacts: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
diadem10:

You really haven't been to Osun.

Osun has higher standard of living than any of your southeast state. The cost of feeding, clothing and sheltering are so cheap in Osun state. There are also several tertiary institutions in the state as well as standard health sector and good roads In the state. That's why Osun never comes up whenever the international analysts analyse the poverty rate in each Nigeria state.
The cost of feeding, clothing and housing in Osun can never be lower than those in Katsina.

Never! But the standard of living in Osun is higher. Abia is miles ahead of Osun.

Osun is filled with stupid houses but with good roads, at least the major roads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Rerun: Why Ekpeyong May Not Return Despite Akpabio's Withdrawal / The Truth About Dangote Refinery Workforce In Lagos - Almost All Are Indians / #EndSARS Graffiti Wall: Read and also post yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.