Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Guilty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guilty (2356 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / What Are Your Guilty Pleasures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guilty by edogram(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
i can see u are a cheerful giver, a cheerful giver always have a blessed reward.

please can i have ur number plz.

i will be waiting for your cheerful "V"hair giving.
Re: Guilty by JJYOU: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
edogram:

i can see u are a cheerful giver, a cheerful giver always have a blessed reward.

please can i have ur number plz.  or email me at   hotcuteneatguy09@yahoo.com

edogram:

please can i have ur number plz.  or email me at 

u are funny
Re: Guilty by origina9ja(f): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
wooow
pls dont do that
with some dude u dont even know from no where
embarassed embarassed i would feel very uncomfortable goshh
Re: Guilty by edogram(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2009
JJYOU.

Plz do me a favor remove my email from ur post true modify.

cos i am remove my email from my post
Re: Guilty by origina9ja(f): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
you can do it yourself na
Re: Guilty by jaybee3(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
Being offerred large sum of money for a job well done simply equates to prostitution.
Why feel guilty now when you had your chance to ask what the money was for.
He could have given you the money for transport or perhaps pimples treatment as Debosky suggested.
Re: Guilty by edogram(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
origina9ja:

you can do it yourself na
yes i can only remove it from my post,  but i cannot remove it from JJYOU post.
Re: Guilty by izeek(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2009
DONT WORRY, HE JUST HAD TO PAY FOR THE SERVICES RENDERED.

COME TO THINK OF IT, UR PICS IS DAMN BOLD!
U BERA THINK TWICE, AND REMOVE THE PICS.
Re: Guilty by lordsister: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
i hope u used condom
Re: Guilty by Steve49ja1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2009
Trust me you dint feel guilty collecting the money. prolly gan be some dudes 'girlfriend' - 'wife-material'.
After sucking and winding the bro like no other being's done. . why wouldnt he give thanks-giving?

Shiioooo undecided
Re: Guilty by origina9ja(f): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2009
is this my steve
Re: Guilty by Steve49ja1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2009
Alive and Kicking my dear,
Holla at chu sometime ago in some thread and you dint holla back sad
Hows ya dearie?
Re: Guilty by ebinom(f): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
@ OP, honey please take your picture down for heaven's sake!! this is the internet!! and to answer your question, no, you're not a prostitute in anyway.it's not like you asked for the money or took the money BEFORE giving sex.some guys in my past who i just wanted to have fun with did the same to me but they just didn't hand over money like that.they just said here's money for transport or your hair or something nice for yourself.and some guys i just had fun with didn't give me any money and i never asked cos i didn't need it either.so yes take the money but don't make it a habit to do so regularly else you could end up doing the real deal"prostitution".
Re: Guilty by Itohan123(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2009
[size=80pt]how much $$$[/size]
Re: Guilty by Busybody2(f): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
oyb:

dude has been shagging plenty of naija chicks , so he knows the routine. i have heard enough stories of fellas who found that their score one night stand was anything but ( "you think puzzy easy like that - oya pay me before i make a scene !" )

he probably thought he was preempting you cheesy

Chei cheesy Naija gyals don suffer embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guilty by touchmeder: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
Some chicks do this anyway with their boyfriend would that make them prostitues?
its not like its right anyway why did you take the money. Its your business if you choose to sleep with a guy you hardly know but taking money from him
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girl and finally why why why why in heavens name is your picture up there for the world to see?
This is simply amazing shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guilty by touchmeder: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
Ohhhhhhhhhhh i can see why, 7posts welcome to nairaland. You might end up having to change your username and come in as someone else in future. cheesy cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Guilty by edogram(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
why are you people complaining of her picture up there.

at least she have the confident to put the picture there.
as a[b] V [/b] hair (toto) cheerful  giver.

for someone who is sleeping with strangers meeting for the first day.  grin
at least the whole world have to know her, after all God Love a cheerful giver  grin and have rewards for them, grin

becos NL is given her the award of V hair (toto) cheerful Giver of NL 2009 as her reward.

in fact she is contesting for the finest Miss NL 2009.

any other competitor should put pic too

i like her for that,
Re: Guilty by touchmeder: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
i like her for that

In a weird way she intrigues me as well for being bold enough to do that.
one part of me says ''she is new she does not know enough'' another says ''like she gives a damn''
and that i find really intriguing wink
Re: Guilty by emilyone(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
@ poster

u are not a prostitute in as much as u did not charge prior to d act
Re: Guilty by heather(f): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
the money is for a  job well done but also it is wrong for u to have collected the money, be wise,

what if u have been used for ritual

come to think of it u have ur pix on ur profile meeeeeen u done f****k up
Re: Guilty by sweetpain: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2009
heather:

the money is for a  job well done but also it is wrong for u to have collected the money, be wise,

what if u have been used for ritual

come to think of it u have ur pix on ur profile meeeeeen u done f****k up
Ritual perspective all the way from ireland. Na waaa.

All you peeps castigating a babe for putting up pics, una they craze.Things must be different in a Nigerian forum.

NL used to have babes with nice pics. They 've all been pulled due to peeps making haunting comments because themselves are so ugly they dont want to be seen. Her pics is not what this thread is about.

@OP
Yes my dear, you are a prostitute. Take heart. You are not alone. There are thousands whether part time or full time here on NL.
Re: Guilty by heather(f): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
sweetpain:

Ritual perspective all the way from ireland. Na waaa.

All you peeps castigating a babe for putting up pics, una they craze.Things must be different in a Nigerian forum.

NL used to have babes with nice pics. They 've all been pulled due to peeps making haunting comments because themselves are so ugly they dont want to be seen. Her pics is not what this thread is about.

@OP
Yes my dear, you are a prostitute. Take heart. You are not alone. There are thousands whether part time or full time here on NL.

in ireland though, but that doesn't stop me from being a Nigerian. calling her a prostitute is not just fair the deed has been done. calling her names will not help issue
Re: Guilty by sweetpain: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
It will make her heal, come to terms with what transpired and then move on.

Ritual thing? I thought that should come from any one of our many ijebu bro and sis in the house.

People strong o. My PC has frozen. Are you Ijebu?
Re: Guilty by heather(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
sweetpain:

It will make her heal, come to terms with what transpired and then move on.

Ritual thing? I thought that should come from any one of our many ijebu bro and sis in the house.

People strong o. My PC has frozen. Are you Ijebu?

y is ur PC freezing
Re: Guilty by sweetpain: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2009
No idea. The moment I finished typing the I word. Thank God its not my hand that is frozen.
Re: Guilty by heather(f): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2009
sweetpain:

No idea. The moment I finished typing the I word. Thank God its not my hand that is frozen.

ur hand should have freezed with it
Re: Guilty by sweetpain: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2009
Tough luck for you darlin. The truth is real prostitutes are so not bordered when they are so called.To help her heal, it is best to demystify the word in her mind.Prostitution is one word that is difficult to define. A lot of women will at some point give sex not just for cash but for favour, gift, a promotion in the workplace etc etc but can they be called prostitutes?
Re: Guilty by edogram(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
sweetpain:

@OP
grin grin grin grin grin grin u have said it all. but point of correction she is a toto (V Hair) cheerful giver not a prostitute.
Re: Guilty by sweetpain: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2009
edogram:

grin grin grin grin grin grin u have said it all. but point of correction she is a toto (V Hair) cheerful giver not a prostitute.
I have no doubt in my mind that you are a happy reciever
Re: Guilty by edogram(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
i de tell u. grin grin grin u nor doubt at all. na confirm.
Re: Guilty by sexylogan(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
cheesy
he F****d u then paid u, that makes u a HOE!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Java Teenager Cuts Off Joystick, Throws It Into Well / What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? / Broke Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.