Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay (30353 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Kanu,Dasuki: Nba,sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay-vanguard / Wike, Ekweremadu Differ With Jonathan, Wife Over John Eno, Sekibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Enesi47: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:

grin

Buhari is a renowned bastard illiterate terrorist
I leave your trash for Lawma or continue ipod protest, let see who will still affect most

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:

they are filled with hate and bias thus they voted for an illiterate terrorist Daura dullard who knows nothing about Modern democracy, now they are seeing it and instead of them accepting their fluke they're still trying to dash a dog a diamond necklace by even going as far to support tyranny.
the hungry Aisha Fried rice eaters like omojuwa and his fellow bastard rice-tivist have gone mute
they call them zombie but i call them walkers

gringringringringrin The UN-presidential Media Chat was an Epic Comedy
President "Which kain thing be that"
The man is a bloody damn shame...he should be advised from henceforth to keep granting his interviews in HAUSA. He's welcome in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Dukeratata: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Bubu is a joker

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
Common sense you no get.

What did Dasuki do? Has he been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction? Or any you too young to know that a suspect is assumed innocent until a court finds him guilty?

I feel for people like you who have sold your ability to do the minutest of critical thinking to the likes of "comical Ali" and other merchants of falsehood resident in APC.
'
Dasuki will remain in detention till his trial starts. The judiciary should realize that the era of just granting bails on self recognition is over.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by joseph1832(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
Common sense you no get.

What did Dasuki do? Has he been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction? Or any you too young to know that a suspect is assumed innocent until a court finds him guilty?

I feel for people like you who have sold your ability to do the minutest of critical thinking to the likes of "comical Ali" and other merchants of falsehood resident in APC.
Oh na you come get sense abi?

If he didn't do anything, how come he's in prison in the first place?

Dude you should shove your juvenile tantrums down your toilet please, if you can't reason with your brain, at least reason with your heart. Dasuki himself have admitted that he disburse money given to him to use to buy arms and ammunition, and you're here saying he's innocent?

Dude, abeg park well.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

buhari is not scam, there is no money, crude now sales at 36 dollars instead of 140 dollars in gej time. so you see where the problem is .

..oh yeah!! Yet other oil producing countries are in business, selling their oil Jejely. Karma has caught up with your APC...no one is ready to do business with the tyrant, yes its that bad, and the money he even gets from those who care to do business with him is being channelled into an Islamic Agenda.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Deepfreezer(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari is a tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2016
They need to get real not philosophical!
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by slyng(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:

You mean this?

educated wetin?

you mean omonile street education grin
how do u then know the tribe he was referring to?
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Nely77(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Exactly what happened in 1984/85 when suspects where arrested, charged and acquitted but rearrested and indefinitely detained without trial. Some where killed in the process while some grew white beards in detention. History is replaying itself now!

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

..oh yeah!! Yet other oil producing countries are in business, selling their oil Jejely. Karma has caught up with your APC...no one is ready to do business with the tyrant, yes its that bad, and the money he even gets from those who care to do business with him is being channelled into an Islamic Agenda.

You should have been swallowed

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2016
fearNORTH:

Did you comprehend where I was really coming from??

Yes and i know where you're headed too. That the Judiciary shouldn't use Booooohari ineptitude to talk too much or contradict him because he's god. The Justice System should be gagged and kept in check right? I overstand

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by preetyb(f): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
All those saying PMB is flouting court orders, I would want to ask them if it was their sons or daughters or even relations or family members that were killed as a result of what Dasuki did, will they still be saying PMB is flouting court orders.

I believe one thing for sure, those saying PMB is flouting court order are just saying so, because, they were not readily affected by it.

So now the blame is no longer on Gej but Dasuki?
What about the man that brought about the killings by his incite full speech of baboon and dog?
What about the man that says an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the northerners?..... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

You should have been swallowed

Ode!

cheesy
The people hate truth o!! Come swallow me o!!
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
It seems the government forsaw the possibility of those crooks getting out of jail

And it waited for themcheesy
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by clint4sure(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Those blaming PMB for his actions are enemies of this country. Those useless and corrupt lawyer talking trash are evil themselves. Dasuki and Kanu must stay In jail to serve as a detarent to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by realjoker(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

what will you gain if buhari fail, just to prove a point, i decree you are ****** in jesus name
I am sure you must be in your sweet 16. Why will you be wasting your precious time arguing with these nitwits.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by joseph1832(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
preetyb:

What about the man that brought about the killings by his incite full speech of baboon and dog?
What about the man that says an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the northerners?..... Smh.
What is this one saying? And if the man made inciteful speech that lead to the killing of innocent Nigerians, who is to blame for not bringing the man to justice? If truly he made the 'inciteful' speech?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
preetyb:

My sister...if this wasn't a Zoo, can someone like Booooohari be leading a democratic Nigeria today? Such rubbish can only be tolerated In a Military setting but alas!! Some people are jinxed, to them being democratic means being Weak. What has Bubu with all his brutality achieved so far? 50k fuel reduction grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by funken: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016
1m likes!!!

joseph1832:
All those saying PMB is flouting court orders, I would want to ask them if it was their sons or daughters or even relations or family members that were killed as a result of what Dasuki did, will they still be saying PMB is flouting court orders.

I believe one thing for sure, those saying PMB is flouting court order are just saying so, because, they were not readily affected by it.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by drss1(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
It is more frightening when the so called most educated tribe in Nigeria keeps supporting Buhari's destruction of the Judiciary system. angry
dat is why dis country is a zoo. some of d pipul look human in appearance but deep down they ar animals.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by eligibility: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:

grin
Buhari is a renowned bastard illiterate terrorist

It shows how irresponsible you are as a person.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by preetyb(f): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
'
Dasuki will remain in detention till his trial starts. The judiciary should realize that the era of just granting bails on self recognition is over.

So buhari is now the one to tell the judiciary what to do?
You seem to like slavery...smh.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by fearNORTH: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yes and know where you're headed too. That the Judiciary should use Booooohari ineptitude to talk too much or contradict him because he's god. The Justice System should be gagged and kept in check right? I overstand

For the purpose of clarity, what I meant was that the defending lawyers now have a good case against the prosecutors citing Buhari's interference.
Recall what happened in the UK during the phone hacking scandal after Cameron's infamous speech.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by fanysteve: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2016
Demdem:

U can say that again. any IPOB fool uncomfortable with it can go ffuck a dog. The Zoo has determined to give animal Kanu a zoo treatment.
are u scared of nigeria breaking away because your northern land has no oil?

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by fearNORTH: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yes and know where you're headed too. That the Judiciary should use Booooohari ineptitude to talk too much or contradict him because he's god. The Justice System should be gagged and kept in check right? I overstand

For the purpose of clarity, what I meant was that the defending lawyers now have a good case against the prosecutors citing Buhari's interference. .
Recall what happened in the UK during the phone hacking scandal after Cameron's infamous speech.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by fanysteve: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
What is this one saying? And if the man made inciteful speech that lead to the killing of innocent Nigerians, who is to blame for not bringing the man to justice? If truly he made the 'inciteful' speech?
thank GOD say i no be ABOKI ooooooo,GOD pls grant the northern Nigeria their own country cos we are fed up with them.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by talktonase(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]

Rubbish the constitution remains supreme and can never bend for any illiterate bastard Daura dullard terrorist gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

bullharry is not the first president and will never be the last so why will constitution bend for him
tchaiii your really mean! Geeezzzzz
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:

Haa!! The killings have stopped automatically abi na technically the minute Burantai and Bubu ascended the throne, the loss of Brothers and Sisters have seized. So I have been living in space since May, biko lemme come back to paradise Nigeria and relocate immediately to Borno...
Blaaaaah blaaaaah!! I hope the weapons Booooohari and his conglomerate of hypocrites in the Army/APC are fighting BH now with, are weapons they bought in this sham administration?

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by HzRF(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:

Really

Because he was alleged automatically he's guilty well we have a tyrant

He's just dealing with dasuki because he destroy his 1st marriage and gave her wife BJ

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by ruffDiamond: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Criminal hiding behind demAllcrazy and corrupt judges sponsored by FALLEN PIG.D PIGS PARTHIEVES tongue and dying remnants of. TANdroids e-tout wan make that bald headed FELON flattiees bastard NNAM-ndi Kunu ESCAPE justice! Together with Santa Claus dasukiller ! Cry me a damn river abeg!

Witch hunt ko wizard hunt ni cheesy

A won odaran jatijati sha shocked

Baba ride on !pack em inside all inside jail! ..don't mind those animal..

b-EAST of no Nation_uzodinma ewu-ala tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.