Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay (30297 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Kanu,Dasuki: Nba,sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay-vanguard / Wike, Ekweremadu Differ With Jonathan, Wife Over John Eno, Sekibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by meccuno: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
not a good way to start the day for some demented folks grin

no right thinking person supports tyranny and those who supports it are just some bunch of sai baba walkers
The Rise And Fall Of The Cone Heads.........grin
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by 7lives: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
koboko69:
This our bribe taking lawyers are the problem of this country. Always having conflictiing opinions. Ask a other lawyer tmr...he will have a different view.

My favourite channels are CI and ID. This tactics are even used in developed countries. Someone is suspected for murder....but u don't have enough evidence to hold him for murder....but you can clearly hold him.for illegal arms possession. What u see is they arrest him for illegal arm possession to keep in custody why they keep working on the murder case so he doesn't escape out of town. If he is released on bail or parole...they have him rearrested for murder this time if they have gathered enough evidence.

As long as no bail have been granted for the fresh charges....
There is no case here. Except someone can point out where it is written in the Constitution that u cant rearrest someone on bail for another offence!

Buhari on point!!!!

Anytime I tried to say the truth the mods will ban me, I thank God that the decision that shapes the lives of ordinary citizens of this country does not depends on the comments on blogs like nairaland and their mods.
The truth is that baba is too lenient with these fraudsters, baba should bring Dasuki out on the street and let us see if the mob will not stone him to death, as for Kanu as long as all the charges against him are valid he should be made to answer for his crimes.
As for those who are saying nonsense to discredit and discourage our president we know your problems, most of you are probably a recipient of Dasukigate largesse and you are now cut off, go and find something meaningful to do, the era of free lunch are over.
Baba if you are reading this, " Laws are made for criminals and this is why crime thrives, baba if you need to break the law to get justice for the ordinary citizens of this country on corruption cases, BABA GO AHEAD AND BREAK IT " failure to do so will mean that you are not the change we voted for.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by farihafaheemah(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
koboko69:
This our bribe taking lawyers are the problem of this country. Always having conflictiing opinions. Ask a other lawyer tmr...he will have a different view.

My favourite channels are CI and ID. This tactics are even used in developed countries. Someone is suspected for murder....but u don't have enough evidence to hold him for murder....but you can clearly hold him.for illegal arms possession. What u see is they arrest him for illegal arm possession to keep in custody why they keep working on the murder case so he doesn't escape out of town. If he is released on bail or parole...they have him rearrested for murder this time if they have gathered enough evidence.

There is no case here. Except someone can point out where it is written in the Constitution that u cant rearrest someone on bail for another offence!

Buhari on point!!!!
May God bless you this explanation. Very on point.thumb up bro
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

forget the SANs, they are protecting the constitution and law and not the common man, but remember in every general rule there is exception
Smh
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by princeattah1: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
koboko69:

Buhari on point!!!!
you killed it Man . Educate them Wailers
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by ogazi007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wonder shall never end.No responsible government anywhere in the world that will release a known terrorist on bail just to satisfy some people agitation.Its like saying America government caught Osama Bin Laden and some crazy/lazy judge in America will grant him bail so that he can disappear and cause more havoc for innocent American citizens,Its highly impossible.The judges are Nigerians,they have got ears and they can hear and see what is going on in Nigeria,the court itself is a function of Nigerian sovereignty and without Nigeria as a country the constitution will be very useless.This is the reason supreme court judgements are always looking after the interest of the nation not necessarily the merit of some cases.You cannot allow some derange fellows like Kanu that is determined to set the country ablaze,cause another civil war,kill innocent people,destroy properties that are highly insufficient in his region and others all in the name of seceding that could be done diplomatically rather than inciting violence.

Dasuki has confessed his sins and i think in the spirit of those innocent people that have lost their lives as a result of his actions, he should be in detention till they pass his sentence to him.Both Kanu and Dasuki are not in any way better than their brother Shekau or most of you shouting rules of law would also prefer Shekau to be granted bail whenever he is caught because he is innocent until proven?Its not logical to me and i am in full support of what our president is trying to acheive.If you think you are smart enough to capitalize on the loopholes of our constitution and get bail even when you are guilty,then the government can also rearrest you thousand times for different charges until they finally nailed you."He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Eluwilussit(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bevista:
I firmly believe that the President goofed wrt his comments regarding flouting court orders. A simple explanation that they were held on other charges would have been a lot better than the president's explanation.
---
For those hailing the president because of "the end justifies the means" mentality, there is a terrible danger of precedence. PMB's intentions might be genuine and patriotic, what if a dubious president comes in and uses this precedence to outrightly flout laws and the Constitution?
---
For those comparing this with Guantanamo Bay, what you need to realize is that the American Presidency did not flout court orders or the Constitution, they simply acted smartly and figured a way to workaround the Constitution. They went to have a terrorist detention facility (gitmo bay) in Cuba where the human rights laws of US is not binding. The Nigerian govt needs to start thinking and acting intelligently rather than resort to brute force due to lazy thinking.
---
I strongly believe that the presidency should do everything within its powers to jail NK, Dasuki, et al, but outrightly flouting court orders is - in my book - way out of line. It is important not to weaken democratic values in the process of doing the right thing.
---
"Power corrupts! Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

You are 100% right. Illiteracy is the problem Nigerians have. Even the ones who are literate, refuse to think, not to talk of doing some research. What PMB did, has turned the whole shit into a personal fight. Being the President doesn't make him a judge or the most intelligent person around. It doesn't even make him the most patriotic Nigerian.

It is the precedent being set that's the problem. Thanks for you post. Have a fabulous 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Eluwilussit(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sasuwa:

u rot in agony with ur hatred, someone vows to rurn nigerian like dubai, uk, singapore and their likes but you are agiants him, mind you what buhari is doing is for me and you. his kids are already living a 1st class lifestyle.

I thought PMB was poor as a result of his incorrigibility? He couldn't even afford to pay his inec fees for presidential form and had to borrow. Now tell me, how come his children are already living a first class lifestyle if their papa was poor? Something is not right here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Bevista: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:
You are 100% right. Illiteracy is the problem Nigerians have. Even the ones who are literate, refuse to think, not to talk of doing some research. What PMB did, has turned the whole shit into a personal fight. Being the President doesn't make him a judge or the most intelligent person around. It doesn't even make him the most patriotic Nigerian.

It is the precedent being set that's the problem. Thanks for you post. Have a fabulous 2916.

@ the bolded. You want me to outlive God? wink
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Eluwilussit(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bevista:
@ the bolded. You want me to outlive God? wink

You are fuccking funny! Yeah, fab 2016 grin grin angry
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Bevista: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:
You are fuccking funny! Yeah, fab 2016 grin grin angry
Gratias! Wish you the same.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Eluwilussit(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bevista:
Gratias! Wish you the same.

Thanks bro!
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by nedu666: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Demdem:

U can say that again. any IPOB fool uncomfortable with it can go ffuck a dog. The Zoo has determined to give animal Kanu a zoo treatment.
stray yolobass dog masturbating and ejagulating on ibo matter. haters everywhere
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by ubomobi: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Both kanu and dasuki are gonners

what is their crime, whatever the crime put them to trial. impunity uh
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by boluwatife66(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
It is more frightening when the so called most educated tribe in Nigeria keeps supporting Buhari's destruction of the Judiciary system. angry
why are you guys always so quick to ascribe everything to tribe? am sure u didnt read this piecehttp://www.nairaland.com/2841868/could-president-buhari-another-jose written by a yoruba man. i am yoruba yet i dont support buhari one bit, Faayose, FFK and femi aribisala all have spoken against buhsari. yet u guys still think we all are pro buhsari. we have our brains sand we use it well. we are the best wen it comes to political maturit, we dont follow blindly. unlike igbos
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by maestroferddi: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh please spare me! You expect him (Dasuki) to plead guilty to all the charges leveled against him? Come on, if you believe that then I'm sorry.

If you are a Nigerian you will know that the political elites are good at one thing, frustrating out lacuna filled judicial system because they have the ability to do so.

It is only an infant who would believe our laws are intact, that's why the political elite left it the way it is, so they can frustrate it whenever they're found wanting, it is what we're seeing now.

Granting bail my ass!. Tsssk
Can you grow up and stop being petulant like a child.

There is such thing called the supremacy of the rule of law. It is only in a dictatorship that the judiciary is relegated/undermined whilst the whims and caprices of the maximum ruler hold sway.

The judiciary exists as a disinterested party in adjudicating cases. It smacks of utter senselessness to suggest that Buhari should usurp the role of the courts.

Today Buhari is president. Going by the precedence of Nigeria politics, should he leave office tomorrow and an opposition party takes power, the scale of his own misdeeds and corruption will Dasuki's case look like a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by joseph1832(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
Can you grow up and stop being petulant like a child.

There is such thing called the supremacy of the rule of law. It is only in a dictatorship that the judiciary is relegated/undermined whilst the whims and caprices of the maximum ruler hold sway.

The judiciary exists as a disinterested party in adjudicating cases. It smacks of utter senselessness to suggest that Buhari should usurp the role of the courts.

Today Buhari is president. Going by the precedence of Nigeria politics, should he leave office tomorrow and an opposition party takes power, the scale of his own misdeeds and corruption will Dasuki's case look like a child's play.

LMFAO. Hahahaha. Honestly if you believe supremacy of the rule of law exist in this country, then, I've been wasting my precious time.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by maestroferddi: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Hahahaha. Honestly if you believe supremacy of the rule of law exist in this country, then, I've been wasting my precious time.
Come ogbeni, how old are you?
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Kay17: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bevista:
If I understand your point, you are saying that there is no fundamental difference between the methods of the US government and that of the Nigerian government. MORALLY, that might be true but LEGALLY, there is a world of difference. It won't make sense for us to go into all the nuances of Morality and Legality on this platform.

The Constitution is more than a mere. It is to Law what the Bible/Quran is to Morals. It maintains order in the society else if everyone has his opinion on issues, there will be total chaos.

Law is an expression of morality. The ideals of individual freedoms and human rights are justified as moral values. Laws prescribe and proscribe behaviors based on the moral value they have. Ergo it is impossible to split law from morals. It is a hair splitting exercise to try to separate both.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by beejaay: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bevista:
I firmly believe that the President goofed wrt his comments regarding flouting court orders. A simple explanation that they were held on other charges would have been a lot better than the president's explanation.
---
For those hailing the president because of "the end justifies the means" mentality, there is a terrible danger of precedence. PMB's intentions might be genuine and patriotic, what if a dubious president comes in and uses this precedence to outrightly flout laws and the Constitution?
---
For those comparing this with Guantanamo Bay, what you need to realize is that the American Presidency did not flout court orders or the Constitution, they simply acted smartly and figured a way to workaround the Constitution. They went to have a terrorist detention facility (gitmo bay) in Cuba where the human rights laws of US is not binding. The Nigerian govt needs to start thinking and acting intelligently rather than resort to brute force due to lazy thinking.
---
I strongly believe that the presidency should do everything within its powers to jail NK, Dasuki, et al, but outrightly flouting court orders is - in my book - way out of line. It is important not to weaken democratic values in the process of doing the right thing.
---
"Power corrupts! Absolute power corrupts absolutely"
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by manutdadex(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
You should direct this same question to president from the south also.
d only problem ib d south west or south south are general nigeria problem not a ethnic or regional problem.....dasuki was jst reaping frm what d buhari.abacha.atiku.abubakar sowed
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by manutdadex(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
joseph1832:
You should direct this same question to president from the south also. [/quote[quote author=joseph1832 post=41639987]You should direct this same question to president from the south also.
d only problem ib d south west or south south are general nigeria problem not a ethnic or regional problem.....dasuki was jst reaping frm what d buhari.abacha.atiku.abubakar sowed
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2016
nedu666:
stray yolobass dog masturbating and ejagulating on ibo matter. haters everywhere

The moment the bastard entity came into the zoo, it became Nigerian matter. Infact the bastard wasn't caught with his prostitute on iboland. Shame.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by chudionu58(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Demdem:

The moment the bastard entity came into the zoo, it became Nigerian matter. Infact the bastard wasn't caught with his prostitute on iboland. Shame.
https://www.nairaland.com/2843147/nairaland-challenges-apc-supporters-must#41665666
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
chudionu58:
https://www.nairaland.com/2843147/nairaland-challenges-apc-supporters-must#41665666

What's my business with this eediocy? A ploy to bring me to ur useless thread? I brought fuel on Sunday here in Ph and go back to my previous post and see how much I said I bought it. Am ain't going to ur thread.
Re: Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay by chernest2002: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
disloman:
You go th sadere first.He's still believe in the court.
let him obey the first ruling before he sets up another one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] / Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Naira Scarcity: I’ve Been Spending N20,000 For One Week – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.