Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married (1391 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Are There Nairaland Ladies Who Want To Be Baby Mamas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Pls i need matured advice, My senior sister want to be Baby Mama without Officially getting married to her
Boy friend. she is 3 months pregnant now for her fiancee and she had already moved her things to her boy friends house.
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by CountDracula(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
She will soon trend on twitter... Wat advice do u need? What has been done has been done nah

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by Jayjay0(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2016
She needs your prayer and support not Nairaland
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Well, The truth is That marriages theses days are Simply Overrated.

You see a Wife satisfied with the fact that her Spouse is cheating with Her BECAUSE she believes it's His right to Cheat.

So, If She wants to Be a Baby Mama & She's okay with it, No BIggie!
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2016
I'm afraid nothing can be done at this stage. Maybe too late. She's done the 'two don'ts' already; don't move in with him, pregnancy outside wedlock. I'm afraid she made her choice already. Just keep praying for her and hope the dude gets to marry her in future
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by MzzTega(f): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
It's her decision let her be. Just pray the guy marries her. Congratulations! You'll soon be an uncle.
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by Vjcray: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
She will soon trend on twitter... Wat advice do u need? What has been done has been done nah
grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by yemoxyl(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Say no to babymamaism
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by TrapLORD(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Is your sister an estharfabian? undecided
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by octopusfreaky(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
who is a babymama??since she is your senior sister she should be able to make decisions herself.
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by cruzita(f): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
our advice go commot the belle?
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
Is your sister an estharfabian? undecided
gringrin

#straightface#
excuse me?undecided
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by TrapLORD(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

#straightface# excuse me?undecided
gringrin
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ur username has spoken well, 'endtimeisnear'
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
It's her decision let her be. Just pray the guy marries her. Congratulations! You'll soon be an uncle.
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
plz i dont want to lose my sister, help
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by pointblank247(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
endtime motherhood. if ur sis thinks she is matured enough to run go live with a bf. let the whole farmily make it clear to her that she will never have ur ears for stories that touch the heart. in my place when advise fails we do her "deliverance through gb" gb means general beating. not that its good or bad but for the whole farmily to stand togather in enmity with her. such that when the time of super stories comes, she will rrremenbe that we even beat her to desuade her and she will carry her cross alone
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by KINGofTOTO: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
plz i dont want to lose my sister, help
Lose as how? So you want her to stay in ur fada's house till she is 40 abi, kontinu u hear
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by Leriebloom(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
Lose as how? So you want her to stay in ur fada's how till she is 40 abi, kontinu u hear
No,he wants to marry her himself. grin
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by steffans(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
I thot she never chop d beans yet na...

Bro, she may have been tired of removing the babies and she wants to keep dis one.

If d guy ready to marry her?

He should come and pay her bride price and low key wedding..

Then she won't be a baby mamma..

Good luck
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
Help Help i want my sister to officially get married
Re: My Sister Want To Be Baby Mama Without Officially Getting Married by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:39pm On May 30, 2017
She is already carrying another baby while she's still baby mama shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Make A Guy You More! / My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? / Six Reasons Women Leave The Men They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.