Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? (3666 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Super1Star: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eledan:

They said the lunatic animal will not spend the Xmas and New year with DSS, well the rest is history.
That fool is not going home soon.

The watery beans eating mofo should be buried alive in the hot sands of Sahara Desert .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by tunde1200(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok i get sorry bro!!.

IPOB youth needs to answer the questions then

Proudlyngwa:

Please do not equate IPOB to the generality of igbos, Thanks.
The insult to the tribe was unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
They are e-warriors. They can't miss their spare part business.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by zendy: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
spanishkid:
Ipob how far? How market? Your director called a Zoo. Your director told you to kill yorubas and hausas. Your director threatened to make Somalia look like paradise if they are not given biafra. Your director called Nigerians monkeys and baboons. You guys and your director predicted the fall of Nigeria in 2015. This is 2016 and the Zoo is still standing firm. What could have gone wrong?

I think Kanu actually did Nigeria a favour calling Nigeria a zoo. You people won't even start thanking the man for not calling Nigeria worse? The man said kill Nigerians and Hausas? In what context? The context of war or peace? I doubt if I or anyone is going to leave the east to go Hausa or Yoruba land to go and kill people. What will that achieve? Somalia will look like paradise if Biafra is not achieved? This is true. However, I think it should now be changed to "Somalia will look like a paradise compared to Nigeria by the time Buhari has finished with Nigerians". The prediction of Nigeria ending in 2015 did not happen but who is perfect at predicting anything? Even almighty America got the prediction wrong. The fact that it didn't happen in 2015 doesn't mean it won't happen in 2016 or the near future. We are interested in the dissolution of Nigeria and not prediction accuracy. Of course you are all monkeys and baboons. Even Lord Lugard said so when he made you all 'Nigerians'

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by spanishkid(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Cry me a river
zendy:

I think Kanu actually did Nigeria a favour calling Nigeria a zoo. You people won't even start thanking the man for not calling Nigeria worse? The man said kill Nigerians and Hausas? In what context? The context of war or peace? I doubt if I or anyone is going to leave the east to go Hausa or Yoruba land to go and kill people. What will that achieve? Somalia will look like paradise if Biafra is not achieved? This is true. However, I think it should now be changed to "Somalia will look like a paradise compared to Nigeria by the time Buhari has finished with Nigerians". The prediction of Nigeria ending in 2015 did not happen but who is perfect at predicting anything? Even almighty America got the prediction wrong. The fact that it didn't happen in 2015 doesn't mean it won't happen in 2016 or the near future. We are interested in the dissolution of Nigeria and not prediction accuracy. Of course you are all monkeys and baboons. Even Lord Lugard said so when he made you all 'Nigerians'

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Eledan: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
zendy:

[s]I think Kanu actually did Nigeria a favour calling Nigeria a zoo. You people won't even start thanking the man for not calling Nigeria worse? The man said kill Nigerians and Hausas? In what context? The context of war or peace? I doubt if I or anyone is going to leave the east to go Hausa or Yoruba land to go and kill people. What will that achieve? Somalia will look like paradise if Biafra is not achieved? This is true. However, I think it should now be changed to "Somalia will look like a paradise compared to Nigeria by the time Buhari has finished with Nigerians". The prediction of Nigeria ending in 2015 did not happen but who is perfect at predicting anything? Even almighty America got the prediction wrong. The fact that it didn't happen in 2015 doesn't mean it won't happen in 2016 or the near future. We are interested in the dissolution of Nigeria and not prediction accuracy. Of course you are all monkeys and baboons. Even Lord Lugard said so when he made you all 'Nigerians[/s]'

Ok.
If that will secure the release of your Dilector from prison and make your cowardly political and traditional leaders speak out. You need one FFK and Fayose to keep speaking out for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Allann(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The percentage of igbos that believe in biafra is different from the percentage that believes in IPOB, and the are both in the minority, unfortunately they are more vocal, that is why people like me dedicate my time for issues like this, even though i end up being insulted most time.
As for igbos identifying with IPOB, look at it this way, all kkk are whites, but not all whites are kkk (am not equating IPOB to kkk).
Most easteners just want to get on with their life

Kudos guy, I never believed we have sensible people like you among the Igbos. Nobody is against the right to self determination of any group, but when you result to unwarranted hate campaign, you reap antagonism from people who hitherto should be your ally or at worst neutral.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by seunny4lif(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Eledan:

Dem say na joke Kanu dey joke with Buhari ooooo grin
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Rossikk(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
seunny4lif:

Na so my ibo friends dey make noise here how the zoo will fall in 2015 and how Nigeria government plays inside kanu hand grin grin but now dey shout Buhari na dictator cos he no obey court rules grin
Me come ask dem but the country na Zoo grin grin now and why you need the Zoo rule of law undecided
Abi o? A zoo cannot have the rule of law! Kanu should have known that. So why is he crying for the rule of law to be applied in his case? Delusional prick.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Allann:

Kudos guy, I never believed we have sensible people like you among the Igbos. Nobody is against the right to self determination of any group, but when you result into unwarranted hate campaign, you reap antagonism from people who hitherto should be your ally or at worst neutral.

Thanks Bro, we have a lot of sensible igbos, they are just not vocal, and most don't care, as for self determination, now is not the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Tycoflu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Almost all the comments on this thread are from some yorubas that are ignorant of the stand of most igbos on IPOB stuff. More than 80% of igbos are not in support of the way kanu and his group is going about this Biafra issue. Majority of Igbo elders especially those that witnessed the civil war are not in support of it either. You guys need to stop insulting all igbos based on ipob struggle because there is no difference between you people and foreigners that believe that all Nigerian are fraudsters and very corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by arresa: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
The zoo is too strong and well defended to fall especially to some rag tag losers and ipob miscreants..

In fact, the leader of the ipod miscreants is now a caged animal inside the ZOO..

Such his miserable life...

Long live The ZOO.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by 1after: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
zendy:

Small boy, You have no shame. Jobless ipod tout

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by seunny4lif(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rossikk:
Abi o? A zoo cannot have the rule of law! Kanu should have known that. So why is he crying for the rule of law to be applied in his case? Delusional prick.
Instead make zoo fall na dem we dey see fall grin
Chestbeating since 300BC grin grin
Me think by now no Nigeria military for east again becos dem get E-missiles, E-Nuclear Weapons and E-Rockets grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Rossikk(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
zendy:

As a black person calling your fellow blacks "monkeys" is just so ignorant. The racist, neo nazi whites who call blacks such names, and whom you learnt to use such terminology from, do you think they differentiate between Yoruba and Igbo and Efik? I mean, you have no clue how senseless and stupi.d you sound regurgitating white racist terminology against your own fellow blacks. In fact your stupidi.ty and thoughtlessness are so apparent as to make you totally repulsive. Tufia (Spit).

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Anticabal: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
your judiciary is not respected by your totalitarian jackboot lord of manor Buhari this has made your constitution more worthless than tissue paper, if this is not a sign of a fallen zoo, then i don't know what to call it.
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Rossikk(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anticabal:
your judiciary is not respected by your totalitarian jackboot lord of manor Buhari this which has made your constitution more worthless that tissue paper, if this is not a sign of a fallen zoo, then i don't know what to call it.
Shut your nasty mouth. Your own fellow Igbos who disagree with Biafra, how do you treat them? You call them 'lost', 'efulefu', and other demeaning names. YOU have no respect for differences of opinion. Your Biafra will be a pure dictatorship worse than anything ever seen in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Rossikk(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Allann:

Kudos guy, I never believed we have sensible people like you among the Igbos.
Because you are prejudiced, simple minded and thoughtless.
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by zendy: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rossikk:
As a black person calling your fellow blacks "monkeys" is just so ignorant. The racist, neo nazi whites who call blacks such names, and whom you learnt to use such terminology from, do you think they differentiate between Yoruba and Igbo and Efik? I mean, you have no clue how senseless and stupi.d you sound regurgitating white racist terminology against your own fellow blacks. In fact your stupidi.ty and thoughtlessness are so apparent as to make you totally repulsive. Tufia (Spit).

Don't give me that crap. There isn't a Nigerian alive who doesn't call someone by some kind of animal name on a daily basis. Cow, Goat, Snake, Scopion ...... we all do it in English and in our native language. Just because Kanu did his on radio doesn't make anyone better than him. As far as I know, Kanu didn't twist any bodies arm to tune into his radio station. You all probably enjoyed being called Baboon anyway

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Anticabal: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rossikk:
Shut your nasty mouth. Your own fellow Igbos who disagree with Biafra, how do you treat them? You call them 'lost', 'efulefu', and other demeaning names. YOU have no respect for differences of opinion. Your Biafra will be a pure dictatorship worse than anything ever seen in Nigeria.

If a fellow Igbo agrees with hausa, fulani and yoruba that it is ok for 6 million of his own blood and flesh to perish unjustly. Calling such an efulefu will be very kind.

By the way, why call me names mynd44 you banned me for insulting a Nlder, ban this guy or i take my pound of flesh.
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by 4giveand4get: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eledan:

It took me almost 20 minutes to make the U-turn at the 7up toll gate from the CMD road exit, simply because tens of luxurious buses from Biafra carrying Biafrans were entering Lagos. Go to Ojota, Jibowu and Mazamaza as we speak now, the biafrans are busy offloading into the zoo. Useless and shameless animals

For your information, There is big difference between IPOB, Igbo and Biafra.......ok? I am a full fledged igbo man but i have never for one day supported Mad Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate, ignorant, jobless and okada riders IPOB. Please stop generalizing IPOB madness as Igbo agitation. No hard working or well informed igbo man or woman will support those idiots. In case you doubt my origin, abu m ezigbo nwa afo igbo, ma burukwa onye odinani igbo na-adi mma na obi. Point of correction, Igbos returning to Lagos are the real igbo people who believe in peace and unity. They are the people investing in every part of Nigeria without fear or favor. We are civilized and that is why we join hands with other tribes to develop anywhere we find ourselves. We are peace loving and instrument of development. Not every hausa is a boko haram and not every yoruba is opc or alayes, not every niger deltan is a militant. Please stop further insult on peaceful igbo returning to start their business activities. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Rossikk(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anticabal:

If a fellow Igbo agrees with hausa, fulani and yoruba that it is ok for 6 million of his own blood and flesh to perish unjustly. Calling such an efulefu will be very kind.

By the way, why call me names mynd44 you banned me for insulting a Nlder, ban this guy or i take my pound of flesh.
****. Which Igbo or even non Igbo has ever said it is "ok" to kill 6 million Igbos? You bring up some fake strawman argument to justify your intolerance for opposing views by other Igbos. That's evil, and is equivalent to your phantom Biafran state jailing dissidents on trumped-up charges. Your behaviour shows us all exactly what your Biafra would look like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Eledan: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
4giveand4get:

For your information, There is big difference between IPOB, Igbo and Biafra.......ok? I am a full fledged igbo man but i have never for one day supported Mad Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate, ignorant, jobless and okada riders IPOB. Please stop generalizing IPOB madness as Igbo agitation. No hard working or well informed igbo man or woman will support those idiots. In case you doubt my origin, abu m ezigbo nwa afo igbo, ma burukwa onye odinani igbo na-adi mma na obi. Point of correction, Igbos returning to Lagos are the real igbo people who believe in peace and unity. They are the people investing in every part of Nigeria without fear or favor. We are civilized and that is why we join hands with other tribes to develop anywhere we find ourselves. We are peace loving and instrument of development. Not every hausa is a boko haram and not every yoruba is opc or alayes, not every niger deltan is a militant. Please stop further insult on peaceful igbo returning to start their business activities. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation

I'm truly sorry if the comment offends you. But people like you should speak up forcefully against those miscreants giving the Igbos a bad name.
Your loud silence gives only two impressions and that is either you support them or you are intimated by their foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Gbawe: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
I do not want to take sides and some may enjoy ethnic baiting but we need to be careful seeing this as an Igbo thing. I have many educated and bright Igbo friends who are law-abidding and go about their business amicably. They view Kanu an embarrassment and a nuisance.

This is about the deluded and deceitful egomaniac called Kanu and those who chose to follow him. Kanu and those people cannot be viewed as representing the Igbo ethnic group same as Fayose 's utterances or actions can never regarded as words and actions every Yoruba endorses or identifies with.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by eazisky(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Olaolufred:

I like to get the links to these quotes.

Radio Biafra is d link grin
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by porshuch: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
tunde1200:
NO igbos here to come and answer this questions you ask them OP grin.
#1 yeye tribe in Nigeria.

pls Igbo's are different from Biafra, I am an Igbo not Biafra. undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Anticabal: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rossikk:
You talk like a stup.id idio.t. Which Igbo or even non Igbo has ever said it is "ok" to kill 6 million Igbos? You bring up some fake strawman argument to justify your intolerance for opposing views by other Igbos. That's evil, and is equivalent to your phantom Biafran state jailing dissidents on trumped-up charges. Your behaviour shows us all exactly what your Biafra would look like.

Now it is evident that you are a cretin and beyond that, an irredeemable furcktard. Tree monkeys like you, egift, obailala ngeneukwuenu and recently that proudlyngwa guy have been caught cheering the people who claim the igbo deserve every ill treatment meted out to them in nigeria yet you want us to believe you are bonafide sons of Igboland? thunder destroy you all.

Show us where any of them have condemned Apc yoruba and hausa zombies, who always curse at or threaten to destroy igbos, you numbskull with mummified and concretized idiocy?

You are in APC and that gives you the express right to endorse anti-Igbo hate expressions from your party faithfuls and even dish out some so you can be applauded as 'being objective" by your co-zombies? who does that? There are yoruba pdp guys here but they step up to defend the yoruba tribe when people offend their ethnic group regardless of party affiliation, why can't you adopt same? you mama-say-i-be-igbo cursed beast of no nation. May you be buried in an unmarked mass grave this year for bringing us shame.

Mynd you can now do your worse.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Allann(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rossikk:
Because you are prejudiced, simple minded and thoughtless.

I choose to ignore the bashing, but I now understand your position. Am particularly humbled by the response of @Proudlyngwa and a couple of other guys. Positive minded igbos should speak more.
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anticabal:

Now it is evident that you are a cretin and beyond that, an irredeemable furcktard. Tree monkeys like you, egift, obailala ngeneukwuenu and recently that proudlyngwa guy have been caught cheering the people who claim the igbo deserve every ill treatment meted out to them in nigeria yet you want us to believe you are bonafide sons of Igboland? thunder destroy you all.

Show us where any of them have condemned Apc yoruba and hausa zombies, who always curse at or threaten to destroy igbos, you numbskull with mummified and concretized idiocy?

You are in APC and that gives you the express right to endorse anti-Igbo hate expressions from your party faithfuls and even dish out some so you can applauded as 'being objective" by your co-zombies? who does that? There are yoruba pdp guys here but they defend the yoruba tribe when people offend their ethnic group, why can't you adopt same? you mama-say-i-be-igbo cursed beast of no nation. May you be buried in an unmarked mass grave this year for bringing us shame.

Brother take it easy, irrespective of the fact that I don't support Biafra, I will never allow the Igbos to be insulted, abused or pottrayed in a negative light, and it has nothing to do with PDP APC or APGA
May God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2016

Allann:

I choose to ignore the bashing, but I now understand your position. Am particularly humbled by the response of @Proudlyngwa and a couple of other guys. Positive minded igbos should speak more.
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by obailala(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anticabal:

You are in APC and that gives you the express right to endorse anti-Igbo hate expressions from your party faithfuls and even dish out some so you can be applauded as 'being objective" by your co-zombies? who does that? There are yoruba pdp guys here but they step up to defend the yoruba tribe when people offend their ethnic group regardless of party affiliation, why can't you adopt same? you mama-say-i-be-igbo cursed beast of no nation. May you be buried in an unmarked mass grave this year for bringing us shame.

Thank you very much for your warm Monday evening insults obviouly drawn from the a heart filled with bitterness. It's a pity you find yourself in this pitiable state. Just for your information, most of the insults brought upon the Igbo nation since the election days till date are a direct consequence of the indiscretions of bitter blabbermouths like yourself who are incapable of living a day without throwing tribal slurs. That being said, you should understand that it is not everybody that stoops to the level of exchanging derogatory insults back and forth online all in the name of 'defending their tribe.'

For the benefit of reasonable people reading this, I can never wish evil upon igbos, but please do not in your life try to equate those ipob sadists as Igbos, they are mostly not even humans. Secondly for clarity, my stance has always been that the misfortunes suffered by Igbos in Nigeria today is not common to only Igbos alone as is falsely peddled and believed by many Igbos. Most of the things we erroneously allege to be 'persecution and sabotage against Igbos' are just the results of a general failure of leadership, a problem which every other region of Nigeria also suffers from and yes, the pool of bad leaders who are responsible for these problems also have notable Igbos in their ranks. I am yet to understand how this my opinion interprets in the minds of some people to mean 'a hatred for my own people,' except of course the person is an ipob youth who thinks their devilish ideologies of hate and deceit represents every Igbo person.
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by tunde1200(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don tire ooo now, igbos are denying their fighters. God is watching, all I know is Nnamdi go rot in jail soon.

porshuch:
pls Igbo's are different from Biafra, I am an Igbo not Biafra. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Received $13b Contract From Nnpc’s Baru / Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. / Why Are Enugu And Abakaliki People Called "Ndi Wawa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.