Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? (3668 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by spanishkid(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Ipob how far? How market? Your director called a Zoo. Your director told you to kill yorubas and hausas. Your director threatened to make Somalia look like paradise if they are not given biafra. Your director called Nigerians monkeys and baboons. You guys and your director predicted the fall of Nigeria in 2015. This is 2016 and the Zoo is still standing firm. What could have gone wrong?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Olaolufred(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
HARD KWESHIONS FOR THE CHEST BEATERS.

My observations from Buhari's answer on Kanu during his maiden media chat.

Kanu is in for a long thing.

The kwenshion I find hard to understand is whether kanu is relaxing in Biafra or incarcerated in the zoo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by mrphysics(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2016
They now know we have two types of water. the cold one and the hot one. Kanu is in the hot water

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by mrphysics(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2016
They now know we have two types of water. the cold one and the hot one. Kanu is in hot water

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Eledan: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Biafrans are shameless animals.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by APCsupporter: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2016
They were hailing and defending their dilector when he was saying these:

"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."
"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising....."
"It is either Biafra or death.....".

Now the fools have remembered "rule of law"

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Olaolufred(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising....."

I like to get the links to these quotes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by abe4kom: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2016
When you cut down a large tree is not when the leaves and branches die

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Sall(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Did anybody notice how they have started moving in mass back to the zoo they so much hatehate.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Olaolufred(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Sall:
Did anybody notice how they have started moving in mass back to the zoo they so much hatehate.

You are right.

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway is kept busy again.

He who does not want to live in hunger in Biafra must come to zoo.

In zoo lies their hope of survival.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy grin funny Biafrans

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by 1after: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2016
No one take them serious. Some of them like one kettykin said they will burn down the zoo if they dare arrest the dilector, they are now changing gear. Bunch of conquered slaves.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Eledan: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Sall:
It took me almost 20 minutes to make the U-turn at the 7up toll gate from the CMD road exit, simply because tens of luxurious buses from Biafra carrying Biafrans were entering Lagos. Go to Ojota, Jibowu and Mazamaza as we speak now, the biafrans are busy offloading into the zoo. Useless and shameless animals

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by StOla: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Is there any government on earth that can forgive the kind of anarchy Nnamdi Kanu was marketing?

30yrs from now, he will look out from his tiny prison cell window and regret how he abused the freedom he had in his youth.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by APCsupporter: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
StOla:

Is there any government on earth that can forgive the kind of anarchy Nnamdi Kanu was marketing?

30yrs from now, he will look out from his tiny prison cell window and regret how he abused the freedom he had in his youth.

Leave them. They are now trying to blackmail Buhari with "democracy".

Meanwhile, have you signed this petition in support of Buhari?

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-president-buhari

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by rozayx5(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
so many anti SE threads flourish here . no one gets banned but tomorrow a mod will ban you for insulting his tribe

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Eledan: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
rozayx5:
so many anti SE threads flourish here . no one gets banned but tomorrow a mod will ban you for insulting his tribe

South East does not equate Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by seunny4lif(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin
I no talk ooooh grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by seunny4lif(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
searchiing4love:
cheesy grin funny Biafrans
Na so my ibo friends dey make noise here how the zoo will fall in 2015 and how Nigeria government plays inside kanu hand grin grin but now dey shout Buhari na dictator cos he no obey court rules grin
Me come ask dem but the country na Zoo grin grin now and why you need the Zoo rule of law undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Olaolufred(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
seunny4lif:

Na so my ibo friends dey make noise here how the zoo will fall in 2015 and how Nigeria government plays inside kanu hand grin grin but now dey shout Buhari na dictator cos he no obey court rules grin
Me come ask dem but the country na Zoo grin grin now and why you need the Zoo rule of law undecided

Thank you.

Only madness will make a sect demand rule of law inside zoo.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Eledan: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
seunny4lif:

Dem say na joke Kanu dey joke with Buhari ooooo grin

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by tunde1200(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
NO igbos here to come and answer this questions you ask them OP grin.
#1 yeye tribe in Nigeria.

spanishkid:
Ipob how far? How market? Your director called a Zoo. Your director told you to kill yorubas and hausas. Your director threatened to make Somalia look like paradise if they are not given biafra. Your director called Nigerians monkeys and baboons. You guys and your director predicted the fall of Nigeria in 2015. This is 2016 and the Zoo is still standing firm. What could have gone wrong?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
tunde1200:
NO igbos here to come and answer this questions you ask them OP grin.
#1 yeye tribe in Nigeria.

Please do not equate IPOB to the generality of igbos, Thanks.
The insult to the tribe was unnecessary

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Olaolufred(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Please do not equate IPOB to the generality of igbos, Thanks.
The insult to the tribe was unnecessary

Apology sir.

What percentage of Igbo people believes in Biafra?

What Percentage of Igbo people are IPOB?

Are Igbo people identifying with this (IPOB) sect?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Super1Star: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

It is the noise maker, toothless lion, Ayatollah of alaigbo, Messiah of Ipods and the Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw aka "our Dilector" that has fallen.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Eledan: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Super1Star:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

It is the noise maker, toothless lion, Ayatollah of alaigbo, Messiah of Ipods and the Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that has fallen.

They said the lunatic animal will not spend the Xmas and New year with DSS, well the rest is history.
That fool is not going home soon.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by azzima(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Nigerian embassy in India is STILL standing is 938 hours after Biafrans gave Nigerian govt 48 hours to release Kanu or it will be burned. Biafrans have exposed themselves as empty CLOWNS. FOOLISH PEOPLE! !!

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by chynie: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
admin how come u allow ppl to insult biafra but ban them for praising biafra

thats being bias, if u dont like biafra then stop all its gist
Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Olaolufred:

Apology sir.

What percentage of Igbo people believes in Biafra?

What Percentage of Igbo people are IPOB?

Are Igbo people identifying with this (IPOB) sect?

The percentage of igbos that believe in biafra is different from the percentage that believes in IPOB, and the are both in the minority, unfortunately they are more vocal, that is why people like me dedicate my time for issues like this, even though i end up being insulted most time.
As for igbos identifying with IPOB, look at it this way, all kkk are whites, but not all whites are kkk (am not equating IPOB to kkk).
Most easteners just want to get on with their life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
This thread dey sweet me for belle cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by azzima(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Leave them. They are now trying to blackmail Buhari with "democracy".

Meanwhile, have you signed this petition in support of Buhari?

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-president-buhari
when all else failed for "the sore losers of Africa" ,they are now signing petition for Buhari's removal. .....Clowns!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by Olaolufred(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The percentage of igbos that believe in biafra is different from the percentage that believes in IPOB, and the are both in the minority, unfortunately they are more vocal, that is why people like me dedicate my time for issues like this, even though i end up being insulted most time.
As for igbos identifying with IPOB, look at it this way, all kkk are whites, but not all whites are kkk (am not equating IPOB to kkk).
Most easteners just want to get on with their life

You must truly be a noble "proudlyngwa".

Thanks for being truthful to yourself.

Those who believe in Biafra, or those who are in support of IPOB, are both in the MINORITY.

Case closed. Thank you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video / Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) / Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Discloses Who Will Take Over In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.