Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. (3665 Views)

Don't Be Fooled, This Is Why Buhari Don't Want Obi / Nnamdi Kanu Have Men See IPOB Bloody Clash With Soldiers VIDEO / We Have Been Fooled-this Is The Real Death Of Abacha And Not Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
I've studied the pattern of all the happenings in the south east and I've found out that there's nothing like unknown gunmen. The people you refer to as unknown gunmen are actually all security operatives in the state working together to cause unrest in the south east. I traveled to owerri from orlu and I heard some shocking things over there. Let me sum it up for you.

The police operatives have discovered that the Igbos will always support the ipob or Esn no matter what and have decided to hide under that covering. This is what happens in the south east.

1) the police or army will storm a gathering of men like busy junctions, football viewing centers,keke and motorcycle junctions and pick up young men in large numbers. You can confirm this from anyone living in the south east. Only God knows where they take them to, but it's temporary.

2) Then at night or sometime in the day but especially at night,they would storm a place and start shooting. At this moment, everywhere is peaceful but the security operatives will just be shooting. You will notice some men in black. Those are not igbos in any way. I confirmed this when I noticed that all those who have been terrorized by this men and where spoken to by these men say that they didn't speak igbo. They either speak English or pidgin. It became crystal clear when they terrorized a family in orlu, and the grand mother couldn't hear English. They had to use a family member to translate the English for her to Igbo. let's continue

3) Then they would later bring out those young men they've kidnapped and kill some. They might leave some alive just for pictures sake. They they would keep some guns on their chests, some bullets and the rest. They would also leave something to prove that they where Igbo like the igbo cap ( you might have seen some in the photos they release) or force those they kept alive to confess that they are Ipob or Esn.

4) That night or the next day,they would invite the press and the foolish press would release photos of these framed Young men, accusing them of attacking the police. Unfortunately,those they kept alive do not live to tell the stories of what happened.

You must be wondering, how did I come up with these conclusions? Well, the following incidents made me come up with this.
1) the photos of these young men released always come with the red and white igbo cap. Isn't that suspicious? I've lived here for so long that I can tell you everything happening in the south east. Most igbos do not wear that cap except for special occasions. Infact,if you visit the south east right now, you won't see anyone with it and if you are see wearing it, you will be asked" Nna, where are you going? What's the occasion?"

2) most of those armed men do not speak igbo. The Ipob I know cannot go anywhere in the south east and not speak igbo. Infact, the incident of that grandma needing a translation which they couldn't do have exposed them.

3) why are they picking unarmed young men? These men are not carrying weapons. There was an incident where a girl raised an alarm that her uncle who just came for a burial was displayed as unknown gunmen. There are many other incidences where people lament that they loved ones where taken right inside their houses. We also heard about the one that happened in Imsu. Taking young men who came to study. Does that not tell you something?

4) why are all the killed police men Igbos? The south east I know has more northern police men and army than igbos. I won't say anything much on this. Judge for yourself.

Let me stop here. I rest my case.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by xcon: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mumu ipob propaganda.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
Muna4real:
I've studied the pattern of all the happenings in the south east and I've found out that there's nothing like unknown gunmen. The people you refer to as unknown gunmen are actually all security operatives in the state working together to cause unrest in the south east. I traveled to owerri from orlu and I heard some shocking things over there. Let me sum it up for you.

The police operatives have discovered that the Igbos will always support the ipob or Esn no matter what and have decided to hide under that covering. This is what happens in the south east.

1) the police or army will storm a gathering of men like busy junctions, football viewing centers,keke and motorcycle junctions and pick up young men in large numbers. You can confirm this from anyone living in the south east. Only God knows where they take them to, but it's temporary.

2) Then at night or sometime in the day but especially at night,they would storm a place and start shooting. At this moment, everywhere is peaceful but the security operatives will just be shooting. You will notice some men in black. Those are not igbos in any way. I confirmed this when I noticed that all those who have been terrorized by this men and where spoken to by these men say that they didn't speak igbo. They either speak English or pidgin. It became crystal clear when they terrorized a family in orlu, and the grand mother couldn't hear English. They had to use a family member to translate the English for her to Igbo. let's continue

3) Then they would later bring out those young men they've kidnapped and kill some. They might leave some alive just for pictures sake. They they would keep some guns on their chests, some bullets and the rest. They would also leave something to prove that they where Igbo like the igbo cap ( you might have seen some in the photos they release) or force those they kept alive to confess that they are Ipob or Esn.

4) That night or the next day,they would invite the press and the foolish press would release photos of these framed Young men, accusing them of attacking the police. Unfortunately,those they kept alive do not live to tell the stories of what happened.

You must be wondering, how did I come up with these conclusions? Well, the following incidents made me come up with this.
1) the photos of these young men released always come with the red and white igbo cap. Isn't that suspicious? I've lived here for so long that I can tell you everything happening in the south east. Most igbos do not wear that cap except for special occasions. Infact,if you visit the south east right now, you won't see anyone with it and if you are see wearing it, you will be asked" Nna, where are you going? What's the occasion?"

2) most of those armed men do not speak igbo. The Ipob I know cannot go anywhere in the south east and not speak igbo. Infact, the incident of that grandma needing a translation which they couldn't do have exposed them.

3) why are they picking unarmed young men? These men are not carrying weapons. There was an incident where a girl raised an alarm that her uncle who just came for a burial was displayed as unknown gunmen. There are many other incidences where people lament that they loved ones where taken right inside their houses. We also heard about the one that happened in Imsu. Taking young men who came to study. Does that not tell you something?

4) why are all the killed police men Igbos? The south east I know has more northern police men and army than igbos. I won't say anything much on this. Judge for yourself.

[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
*Please don't mind any incorrect spellings. Just had to type fast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Brexxit(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
This one na rubbish motor park analysis.
Every one knows Ipob is behind the activities of the unknown gunmen men.

It'll take some time for the south easterners to realize the harm they have done to their land.

After burning down all governments infrastructures and police stations and still yet their is no biafra in sight.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by BombAttack(f): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Muna4real:

After they killed citizens, they will take pictures and ran to social media

Then their online propagandist will spine it and pin it on Igbos killing Igbos.

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Sebastine1994
Buckeyemedia
Piggyyeaster1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Zazzzu(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mteww..just trying to give excuses...

5 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by helinues: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Make una continue to dey swallow una own lies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by SLAP44: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Muna4real:

This is the truth. Those killers are from the north as usual. We know this a long time ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
My sister I believe you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oh I forget to add.
Their social media urchins they pay 30k to every month would help spread the News of the" unknown gunmen"

8 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by peacekante: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
SLAP44:

This is the truth. Those killers are from the north as usual. We know this a long time ago.

And you have been hailing northerners killing your fellow Igbos a long time Ago?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by SLAP44: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Muna4real:
Oh I forget to add.
Their social media urchins they pay 30k to every month would help spread the News of the" unknown gunmen"

Watch out what will happen next, they will show unknown dog men speaking igbo and being shot on video to confuse people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by ThatFairGuy: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Foolish Ipob Terrorists propaganda.

What about those videos of citizens cheering UGM up in the East?

You think we're shallow thinker like you lots

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by helinues: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
SLAP44:

That is the only truth. You can continue swallowing bubu dung.

Can't you find other NL's at your level to be engaging with?

It's not a must you quote me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Piggyyeaster1: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
Muna4real:

[/s] May chukwu okike bambiala eponmalu strike Kanu dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
SLAP44:

Watch out what will happen next, they will show unknown dog men speaking igbo and being shot on video to confuse people cheesy

Lol. That's why I said "some". The ones that speak igbo do so with a funny accent.
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by SLAP44: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:

Can't you find other NL's at your level to be engaging with?

It's not a must you quote me

Follow you brother and walk out of this thread or I will call the canceller to deal with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

It's like you didn't read the part where I said they hide under Ipob to decieve the people. It's unfortunate that the monthly 30k is blinding you terribly.

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
[s][/s] May chukwu okike bambiala eponmalu strike Kanu dead

The only people to be struck dead are your killer security operatives.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by ThatFairGuy: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Trash.

I can't read Nonsense post by unthinkable Ipob Terrorist that cheer up the attrocities of UGM when they attacks security operatives BUT WAILS WHENEVER HANDS MEET THEM [s]
Muna4real:

It's like you didn't read the part where I said they hide under Ipob to decieve the people. It's unfortunate that the monthly 30k is blinding you terribly.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by blackboy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
OP you get sense . Over sense no go kill you. You get sense. Very valid points i noticed too. ESN needs to then fish out these rougue or bad security operatives and expose and shame them.
I live in the east and truly i always found it strange when the police diaplay guns on the dead and next to them the igbo traditional ski cap. The police no try. But what do they have to gain by this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Trash.

I can't read Nonsense post by unthinkable Ipob Terrorist that cheer up the attrocities of UGM when they attacks security operatives BUT WAILS WHENEVER HANDS MEET THEM [s][/s]

Maybe you can show me where I cheered them.
Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Muna4real(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
blackboy:
OP you get sense . Over sense no go kill you. You get sense. Very valid points i noticed too. ESN needs to then fish out these rougue or bad security operatives and expose and shame them.
I live in the east and truly i always found it strange when the police diaplay guns on the dead and next to them the igbo traditional ski cap. The police no try. But what do they have to gain by this?

As in ehh, that Igbo cap gives them away.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'm not suprised of the extent an ipob can go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Golan007: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Maybe they should have been wearing Fulani cap.

Mumu talk.

4 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by jetwonder(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin See What Selfish Ambition Led By Azikiwe, Nzegwu, Ironsi And Ojukwu, Is Now A Course To Ndibo

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Piggyyeaster1: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Muna4real:

The only people to be struck dead are your killer security operatives.
what about the killers of killer security operatives?

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
peacekante:

And you have been hailing northerners killing your fellow Igbos a long time Ago?
Thank God a brainy gee like you gave this response on page 1.

These guys are bastard hypocrites aswear

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by OsuAmaka: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

peacekante:

-Osu amaka

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. by Emotionss: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Muna4real:
*Please don't mind any incorrect spellings. Just had to type fast.

How long will you people continue to live in denial ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Enugu And Abakaliki People Called "Ndi Wawa" / 5 million March For Tinubu In Anambra,Enugu. / Who Will Likely Win North Central Between Tinubu And Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.