Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD (48960 Views)

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Marvel1206: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
kk
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:
Hahahahaha
Oyibo boy has joined the trade. grin

He said he saw a former minister and former president dying.

Hahahahaha, just because Diezani is ill and Shagari is getting on in age- all these clowns have been feasting on their condition.
These false prophets may end up dying before them.

The question still remains
Does God only send text message to this people on new year?
Why are they conflicting prophesy,if its from the one true God who created the world?

This people do more harm than advance the gospel with their lies. undecided

my brother they do oo, the funny opart is that a lot of people are so gullible, believe and follow these people because of what they said, telling you things any smart person will tell you, new government will always emerge and a power shift, old politicians die, like wtf! old folks have more tendencies to die before the younger once, fvck i have enough of all these crazy saying, been hearing this phophecies since 2005 and it still beats me how millions of people believe this words
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
koma1:
Why This may, that may... anybody can make such predictions. e.g Nnamdi kanu may not be released in 2016

Nice prediction bro, i will quote you next year if he doesn't get released
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Rastamann: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why can't these Men of God god of men predict something positive to the people and the economy at large?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'll only believe the prophet that predicts nairabet results correctly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by omozu1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why doom only and not boom? I don't believe them.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by erusen: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oboy, na all this prophecy don become latest oh
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nellypy: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is written if u lie against the holy spirit no forgiveness.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
when you preside over the gullible and people who have disengaged their brains and their ability to think, common sense or stating the obvious sounds like a prophesy.

I can understand how our forefathers were fooled with mirrors, but Africans being deceived by their fellow Africans despite their exposure and education........

Pastor Chris I predict you may or may not Eat Eba this year!!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by mcdokwe(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
PLANE FLYING WITHOUT PILOT

God showed me, I saw a plane carrying top government official without a pilot to control the direction of the plane, I don’t want to sound negative but God revealed to redeem, I will want the government official at the aviation industry to be more alive in their responsibility not to allow aircraft below the international aviation standard to fly on the air
na naija be the plane na, we get government
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by IceDude(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
I wonder why most of their prophecies na alwayz bad tins......Wetin sef!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by AnanseK(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
I predict that there will be at least 2 expensive weddings in ibadan this year. Plenty of food will be served and people will be happy, but they must look after their valuables as pickpockets may also be in the venue. I also predict that many new cars will be bought in Nigeria this year , but even more tokunbo cars will be purchased by individuals.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by YUNGLURD(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
These ppl re beginning to constitute public nuisance.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by mpowa(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bigmillz:
I dont wish dead for anybody, bt i knw de ex president will be obasanjo

You better be careful, you don't know if Obasanjo don do jars that anyone who wish him death should replace him, you go just use ur head carry wetin no be your own.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
PLANE FLYING WITHOUT PILOT

Who doesn't know this? Is there anytime there aren't dangers while flying especially when the plane isn't in good condition or weather is bad.

DEADLY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES MIGHT SURFACE

Is this supposed to be new?

NIGERIANS SHOULD PRAY AGAINST WAR

who is blind or not informed about this? From boko haram to ipod to shiite

NATURAL DISASTER LOOMS

Is there anytime these things don't happen

AMERICAN AND EUROPE MUST PRAY AGAINST NATURAL DISASTER

Same with the comment on top

FORMER PRESIDENT AND FORMER MINISTER MAY PASS ON
Alison madueke is "ill". Shehu shagari is ill

NIGERIA FOOTBALL RETURNS BACK TO GLORY

God don dey talk football matter. We shall see

THERE MIGHT BE SHIFT OR CHANGE IN POWER

See this man guessing. Pikin sef knw this

KOGI STATE MAY WITNESS CHANGE OF GOVERNANCE SHORTLY AFTER INAUGURATIONS.

You would know this if you follow what's happening in Kogi

MANY BARREN WOMAN WILL CARRY THEIR BABIES.

Is there any year that barren women don't deliver babies?

These bunch of guessers that parade themselves as prophets should start receiving different sizes of canes for their rubbish. For real. Something has to be done cos it's becoming unbearable. Moreso, "God" be telling these niggas different things.

I tire ooo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by ojofujacob(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
stephenduru:

httNigeria. ladunliadinews.com/2016/01/pray-against-war-nigeria-natural.html

Why always bad prophecies about our country nigeria. No good ones?. Na wah
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by sweetgala(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
The new STD is a very real one, scientists have found a new mutation of herpes that is resistant to anti biotics.There is also the STI called MG which causes many things including infertility
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

my brother they do oo, the funny opart is that a lot of people are so gullible, believe and follow these people because of what they said, telling you things any smart person will tell you, new government will always emerge and a power shift, old politicians die, like wtf! old folks have more tendencies to die before the younger once, fvck i have enough of all these crazy saying, been hearing this phophecies since 2005 and it still beats me how millions of people believe this words

The pastors use their brains, the congregation don't. The educate themselves and use it to exploit those who refuse to educate themselves. It's not today!!1

During the 1983 elections, a famous preacher then "predicted" that the name of the winner of the election is in the Bible. Everybody assumed he meant Awolowo as his christian name is Jeremiah, so when Awolowo lost, people queried his prophecy and he said he was right that the name Shamgar in the Bible translates to Shagari. He took advantage of the fact that he knows most people dont know about Shamgar. If people do not use their brains, those who do will continue to exploit them.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Wolfbrother(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
PLANE FLYING WITHOUT PILOT - undecided

DEADLY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES MIGHT SURFACE - Plagarism lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NIGERIANS SHOULD PRAY AGAINST WAR -

NATURAL DISASTER LOOMS - The only natural disasters nigeria has are its leaders

AMERICAN AND EUROPE MUST PRAY AGAINST NATURAL DISASTER - natural disasters are a yearly given hurricanes etc.

FORMER PRESIDENT AND FORMER MINISTER MAY PASS ON - May wink

ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY MIGHT WITNESS MORE DEATH - Might wink

NIGERIA FOOTBALL RETURNS BACK TO GLORY - LWKMD

PRAYER AGAINST FOOTBALL TRAGEDY - K

THERE MIGHT BE SHIFT OR CHANGE IN POWER - Might wink

Conclusion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by mpowa(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry to say, I'm a Christian but these prophecies looks like guess work to me, most of them are the most probable things to happen

You say people will die in the entertainment industry -there's no year people don't die in every big industry, you say natural disaster will happen - it happens almost every year, watch CNN,
you say insurgency will go to zero - Insurgency is going down already
etc

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by woodmood: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
With so much respect to every man of God, both fake and original, these predictions (for the purpose of this write up) are easy for anybody that has lived in this country for quite some time.
1. Former President/Ministers----- For goodness sake, there are two former presidents that are in their 80s, two in their late 70s and at least one in his early 70s. It will not be a tragedy if any of them die now. For the minister(s), somebody should remind the prophet that there are ministers who worked with Shagari from 1979 (perhaps when the pastor was still in the primary school) who are still alive. At least Mallam Adamu Ciroma, Chief MRS Ebun Oyagbola are still alive.

2. Entertainment Industry---- That is not difficult to guess. The number of people in the industry is large and besides, they are highly mobile moving from one place to another, smoking igbo and other dangerous things amongst other vices. Beside, anybody can die at any time.

3. Natural Disasters ------- Na today?

Abeg make I allow others comment.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by j1mmy: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't blame him

Idi0t prophets like these only triumph in backward places like Nigeria where an endless supply of monkeys (parading as humans) continue to believe in religions and falsehoods that lack empirical evidence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by amnesty7: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
See lies! That some gullible people "may" and "might" believe him is surely an absurdity. But then, there must always be more foolish buyers than foolish sellers cool
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by kabaka1: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:
Hahahahaha
Oyibo boy has joined the trade. grin

He said he saw a former minister and former president dying.

Hahahahaha, just because Diezani is ill and Shagari is getting on in age- all these clowns have been feasting on their condition.
These false prophets may end up dying before them.

The question still remains
Does God only send text message to this people on new year?
Why are they conflicting prophesy,if its from the one true God who created the world?

This people do more harm than advance the gospel with their lies. undecided

No pun intended, is this prophet oyinbo or mixed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.