Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD (48961 Views)

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by dantobi: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
I wonder only bad one's why not good one's too
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by vRendoh(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
God revealed to me that, there might be a change of governance shortly after the inauguration of the elected official, I saw that the incoming might not last because the election tribunal outcome might not favor the newly inauguration official in the state, but with prayer and spiritual direction God can intervene.

cool

Who does this invitation goes to? Pray for or against! na wa for our prophecy!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by sambisa5: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:
Hahahahaha
Oyibo boy has joined the trade. grin

He said he saw a former minister and former president dying.

Hahahahaha, just because Diezani is ill and Shagari is getting on in age- all these clowns have been feasting on their condition.
These false prophets may end up dying before them.

The question still remains
Does God only send text message to this people on new year?
Why are they conflicting prophesy,if its from the one true God who created the world?

This people do more harm than advance the gospel with their lies. undecided

be careful,,,,
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by slap1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Must there be prophesy for a new year? Must God wait for every new year to speak? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why do they not see prophecy on how to turn Nigeria around?
Nah STD hin dey see!!!! He was probably drunk and seeing things in different dimensions!!!!
Useless fellow..............
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Sunbellar: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fake!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by dckng16(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
No single good prophecy among all this bad prophecies.

Na wa O.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by onatisi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
There is nothing prophetic about this man predictions ,all these are common sense predictions and assumptions drawn from published scientific findings and current affairs.
Every year there is always floood in Europe,common sense. Gowon ,shonekan,shagari and obj are all over 70 years and one of them is even 80+ so common sense dictates one of them is likely to die soon. The issue of the new std has been in the news and many journals for over 3months now ,so where is the prophecy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by ibedun: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Another Biafra/ud crook on the loose. Why not tell us when Niger bridge would be completed.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by ngmart(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
God is still saying something!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by BABANGBALI: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
total bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiit from prophet awo ibadan bi eni nwo oyo
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by BABANGBALI: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
ibedun:
Another Biafra/ud crook on the loose. Why not tell us when Niger bridge would be completed.
no mind am
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by awoluyi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
I knew about the new STD a month ago. How? A man was caught having sexual relationship with a goat in Lagos.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by akigbemaru: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Prophesy
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by front247: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:

grin grin
They are all.political analyst from TB Joshua to the last of them.
Once any leader is old or advanced in age, they start speaking of how he or she will soon die.
I mean that's not difficult to predict.

Then they move on to air crashes.
Ofcourse planes will always crash- as long as safety is not ensured and then weather plays a role at times.

TB Joshua talked about the location of Malaysia air..
It was no where near where he predicted.

Then they talk about one governor losing their seat of course each election cycle we always have the courts up turning victories.

Still gullible people call them Daddy and worship them rather than God.
Europe and America with less of these charlatans have developed far and beyond. Yet we supposedly godly people remain backwards.
u speak d truth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by front247: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
europe asia and america dat hav less churches ar more developed than us we dat hav churches every where are more poor what they are doing is divinatioi and God hates it
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by oluwaahmed: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:

grin grin
They are all.political analyst from TB Joshua to the last of them.
Once any leader is old or advanced in age, they start speaking of how he or she will soon die.
I mean that's not difficult to predict.

Then they move on to air crashes.
Ofcourse planes will always crash- as long as safety is not ensured and then weather plays a role at times.

TB Joshua talked about the location of Malaysia air..
It was no where near where he predicted.

Then they talk about one governor losing their seat of course each election cycle we always have the courts up turning victories.

Still gullible people call them Daddy and worship them rather than God.
Europe and America with less of these charlatans have developed far and beyond. Yet we supposedly godly people remain backwards.

Lol dude d craziest part was wen he said Europe & America shd pray against natural. Disaster. LOL!!! Who doesn't knw dat hurricane hits d US evry year? I tink I nid 2 port occupation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by eunisam: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Based on the propheCy,this is the budget of the devil in 2016. Now prophesy to us the budget of God in 2016.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Dagoma: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
THIS IS WHAT I PROPHESISED AS THE GREATEST LIES OF 2016!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by efficiencie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:
Hahahahaha
Oyibo boy has joined the trade. grin

He said he saw a former minister and former president dying.

Hahahahaha, just because Diezani is ill and Shagari is getting on in age- all these clowns have been feasting on their condition.

These false prophets may end up dying before them.

The question still remains
Does God only send text message to this people on new year?
Why are they conflicting prophesy,if its from the one true God who created the world?

This people do more harm than advance the gospel with their lies. undecided

...but why are you speaking thus of people whose character and spirituality you know nothing about...your ignorance is very much like that of Beltshazzer the son of Nebuchadnezzer and i ASSURE YOU IF YOU DO NOT REPENT OF THIS FOOLISHNESS, YOUR DEMISE WOULD BE THE PROOF THAT THESE MEN ARE TRULY FROM THE LORD, GOD!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by engrjacuzzi: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
should AkwaIbom and Rivers States experience bloodbath, hold Tinubu and his APC cohorts.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Psalm18: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
efficiencie:

...but why are you speaking thus of people whose character and spirituality you know nothing about...your ignorance is very much like that of Beltshazzer the son of Nebuchadnezzer and i ASSURE YOU IF YOU DO NOT REPENT OF THIS FOOLISHNESS, YOUR DEMISE WOULD BE THE PROOF THAT THESE MEN ARE TRULY FROM THE LORD, GOD!

StFU you prik.
Your demise will be faster not mine.
Arswipe.
Your gullibility is very much like that of false prophets such barJesus and the prophets of baal.
Dont mention my name again, if you don't want me to reign more abuse on you.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by efficiencie(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:

StFU you prik.
Your demise will be faster not mine.
Arswipe.
Your gullibility is very much like that of false prophets such barJesus and the prophets of baal.
Dont mention my name again, if you don't want me to reign more abuse on you.

...again I say...IF YOU DO NOT REPENT OF THIS FOOLISHNESS, YOUR DEMISE WOULD BE THE PROOF THAT THESE MEN ARE FROM THE LORD, GOD...
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by Psalm18: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
efficiencie:

...again I say...IF YOU DO NOT REPENT OF THIS FOOLISHNESS, YOUR DEMISE WOULD BE THE PROOF THAT THESE MEN ARE FROM THE LORD, GOD...
And again you prik I tell you incase you have wool between your brains

Stfu, your family is awaiting your demise this year!
Arswipe

I see on your signature you take bribes to do project for people.
Crook!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by gigabyte13: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Y all this pastor wey l dey follow their progress dey fall my hands and legs na?

This same man, said there was no vacancy in Aso rock during the election, hmmmmmm political prophecies everywhere. None to lift the hope of the common man on the street.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
stephenduru:

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2016/01/pray-against-war-nigeria-natural.html

Nigerian private jet pastors are masters of negative prophecies... negative prophecies are perfect psychological tools to control and mislead the gullibles. Why cant they see positive prophecies..
The same gimmicks that juju priest uses...
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by fortunechy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
just passing by
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by henryutd(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oh! I sight that ring. Power supply.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by don4real18(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
stephenduru:

FORMER PRESIDENT AND FORMER MINISTER
MAY PASS ON
A former Nigerian president and a former
minister might pass on in this year as
revealed to me, prayer can stop it from
manifesting but a saw the two of them waving
their hands and saying bye-bye to their family
and the country in general.
I hope it's not Jonathan and Deziani.... They must answer for their crimes against this nation... Death will be a cheap bailout
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD by preciousMI1(f): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
SOMEONE SHOULD RELATED IT WOT JOHNSON SULEIMAN'S PROPHESY AND CHECK IF ITS SIMILAR

revelations should tally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Protests In Ibadan(pics) / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.