Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) (48987 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHpwMSHlfT8

A man has decided to heavily protect himself following the insecurity in the country, IGBERETV reports.

The man was seen carrying his matchete as he headed to church.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfRH5VfL_-d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Since Jihadists have declared war on christians then christians should be well prepared at all times

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by DontGiveUpYet: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Self protection

Sirs/madams, brothers/sisters, dear nairalanders, please I need financial empowerment to learn a skill. If I ask for urgent 2k now, before tomorrow, it will finish and I will need another but when I am empowered and become productive, I can provide for myself and by extension, the society. Help me with some amount please.

I am open for any form of scrutiny or verification. Should in case you have doubt, you can also not pay to me directly but to the trainer.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
As a christian, God has not giving us the spirit of fear.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Authoreety: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent can take it by force!

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by vastolord4(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
It should be legalized.. zamfara just stated theirs

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Trueprophet91: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
angry
TMSMedia:

cheesy All these Cele people showing off weapons...

I see a Cele priest abducted in the middle of the day in the center of a major City in Nigeria.
I see thunder and lightning strike. I see the bandits scatter in a thousand directions.

My eyes are seeing and my ears are hearing

5 Likes

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by proffmykey(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok.
Next news
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by upsky: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
next way to go

3 Likes

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Cheapgadget(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Person Dey fear to go church now oO, wetin they wan turn Nigeria to?

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
3 seconds video on a deserted road?
Where was he seen walking into a church Mr man?
And the gurl recording was busy laughing all through?!
All for the grams.
We have seen the real images of those in churches with weapons, not this kinda skit for social media.

Another senseless thread was a girl crawling into her class cos she was late,
Things students do everyday!

Next sensible thread for today please.
Nonsense!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Echoban: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Madira.

Iku pae

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
To be forearmed is to be forewarned.
Hehehehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by YoungLionken(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
All these are foolish displays by the Nigerian netizens!!

All they do is catch cruise even though the situation is code red..

They just want to trend, ignorantly displaying faithlessness undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Joelobioha(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Very soon na mini militia we go play real life for naija

6 Likes

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by 007lss: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

we are getting there little by little in this country
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by JustPowerApps(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by BadNews: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Dozie32(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na so e suppose be for 9ja these days .
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by legendarystar: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
I’m ready too

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is quite sad!
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Sergio101(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Gone to the Dogs
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari must be enjoying this brewing anarchy

4 Likes

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by ebonytarki(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
The new Norm.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari is a goat

2 Likes

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by southsouthking(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by frankblinkz(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just come closer.

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by greenie77: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
E no wan hear say. cheesy cheesy
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Juicygees(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Christians needs to buckle up
meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design.. I deliver fast
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by SHINJA: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nice one..

It will never be well with all mohammadian head slamming Terrorists in the world...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and southwest..

We are one..

One brothers

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.