Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier (4062 Views)

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by dillionban: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pictures of Elena Deligioz quickly spread and received many positive comments. Netizens assert that if join the army, she will be one of the most beautiful female soldiers.
...Now , do you agree with that?

http://en.institutomanquehue.org/issues/global-affairs/join-army-beautiful-female-soldier.html

Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
If she gone join the Nigerian army, that wud be a mayhem grin

1 Like

Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by dikeigbo2(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Joining the army because of beauty?out of place,army are known for ruggedness, diligent and service. So beauty contest can't be contested in the barracks.

I hope.I made some sense grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
KashyBaby:
If she gone join the Nigerian army, that wud be a mayhem grin
if she joins the Nig. Army... the snr officers will use their dicksons to damage her; and she'll crawl outta d army...

In Nig. The only duty of d female soldiers is to service d males.... thazal..
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by Omololu007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
if she joins the Nig. Army... the snr officers will use their dicksons to damage her; and she'll crawl outta d army..
grin
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by Omololu007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Why the babe con small like that for the 3rd pic undecided
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
One bullet all the beauty is gone grin
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by erabe(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
U won't remember her face anymore after joining NA
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
If I can be guaranteed of this babe as team partner, I would joyfully join the army without pay grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3256163_550f7bfa1ddbf_jpegb79c9f830867f6cc3dd02d04b73bddc0

1 Like

Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by A7(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
If I can be guaranteed of this babe as team partner, I would joyfully join the army without pay grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3256163_550f7bfa1ddbf_jpegb79c9f830867f6cc3dd02d04b73bddc0

This explain the Solomon in your name. grin
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
A7:

This explain the Solomon in your name. grin
Like say you be holy man cheesy
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by tafabaloo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Joining the army because of beauty?out of place,army are known for ruggedness, diligent and service. So beauty contest can't be contested in the barracks.

I hope.I made some sense grin grin grin

No, you didn't.
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by dikeigbo2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
tafabaloo:

No, you didn't.

Bless you
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by gabylzy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
I tot twas Nigerian army...d babe is safe joor
Re: Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier by hakimi1974(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
is that that the fn scar she is wielding at the 2nd pics?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Nigeria? PHOTO. / Hausa Community Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term / Ekiti PDP To Challenge Results Of N’assembly Election At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.