Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,707 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband (1877 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband by 4front(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
MY ENCOUNTER WITH A LADY WITH SPIRIT HUSBAND

ISSUE OF FORNICATION AND ADULTERY
The issue of fornication and Adultery is so rampant in all societies of the world today and this is eating up our spiritual life very seriously. It left us venerable to satanic attack without knowing it. From my spiritual observation, engaging in pre-marital or extra-marital sex always reduce one’s glory spiritually. Though, one might be progressing physically but I am telling you that the person is retrogressing spiritually. The physical aspect could be more disastrous than we know it because you can end up fornicating with a person with evil spirit or a lady with a familiar spirit and you become a hunted victim. An example of such is my story below;

When I was in higher Institution, I had this friend that had already lose count; as to how many ladies he had slept with. This guy jumped from one lady to another, even some of our so call Christian sisters on campus, this guy had gone there, and the worst of this was the way he used to tell us the story of how the ladies and the Christian sister in quote display on bed. One day I asked him if he could give a round figure of numbers of ladies he had slept with since childhood. He managed to remember 38 ladies and he could not remember the rest as he jokingly said ‘etcetera’. Though, he was celebrated by us as a sharp guy, in fact I envied him and I decided to work on his part to destruction (as I see it today). I was trying to sugarcoat some ladies truly in 100level and I also kept eye on those of our mate In 200L, meanwhile, my other name in school was pastor Biola, I don’t want any of these colleagues of mine to be calling me by this restricted name when I was not truly a pastor. In a week, I had being able to woo 4 ladies. What am I going to do with all this ladies, when I am not the sex making type? I asked myself the question. Okay! I got answer the following week, one or two of them will be taken care of my food, one or two others may be for show or sex making machine but the last one of them might be the wife material type as I stupidly designed my ruined. I was not concentrating again in the lecture room. One afternoon, I rushed down to one of those ladies’ hostels to take a launch, fortunately I met her preparing beans and plantain, it was not a surprise anyway, the lady’s parent were very rich, I actually sat down on her well-formed bed and she bent kissed me, my heart did summersault. To cut the long story short, she served me and we both hate together but I noticed while we were eating, she was communicating with another person, telling him to leave her alone, I observed that for a while and I asked her who was she responding to, she said I should never mind. Well, since I was after my food, I didn’t bother myself knowing what went wrong with her. Having done eating, she engaged me in a little romance, trying to loose my belt but I insisted on doing anything with her since it was in the afternoon. While this process was going on, she said something like ‘LEAVE ME ALONE’ I thought within myself that who is living who alone.
‘Babe, relax I will come back for you in the night and I will sleep over’
‘No! let us do it now’ she insisted
I struggled my belt with her and she let go of me. Though, she was actually expecting me that night but I didn’t come back for her. I wanted Tayo for food and probably for show as I realized how beautiful she was. I got back to my hostel very tired and I went to bed without asking my roommate what was on ground to eat since I had taken beans and plantains. That night, I had a terrible night mere, I saw a black image of a being trying to cast spell on me, I was unable to move my body right on the bed, he held one of his ear like someone sending a note of warning, in his other hand, the image held this local cane, Yoruba called it ‘Atori’. The most shocking aspect of the trance was the way I struggled to wake up from the horrifying dream, with sweat all over my body and immediately I opened my eyes from the dream as a way of escape, I saw this image in person like real in my room beside my bed, I was not sure I was dead or alive, I could not call Jesus, I could not shout anything. Immediately, he disappeared I gained consciousness and my eyes opened properly away from the dream. I looked at my roommate on their own bed, they had fast asleep.
I started praying for power to be able to overcome such thing that I could not explain. I prayed fervently till daybreak since I was scared to go back to sleep, at least that will prevent him from coming back again. The next day, I thought of thousands of things that could cause this kind of bad night mere to the extent of coming physical. I was not sure God was hearing my long night prayers, because the prayer was offered out of fears.
I just sensed something in my spirit, that I should go and stop all the nonsense that I just engaged myself in. I got the message immediately, I was ready to adjust, as I went straightaway to these girls, telling them that I am no longer interested in the ungodly act of relationship again and since I had not gone far with them, no fracas whatsoever was recorded. I went directly to Tayo, the girl I ate plantain and beans in her hostel. And I arranged her for a talk in one of the classes upstairs. It was around 5pm, most of the students had gone home, I took my seat facing the window and she sat direct opposite me. I broke the news of my breaking up with her. Tayo, looked at me in the eyes and busted out this sniggering laughter, I felt this laughter like the rush of an erosion. I was very sure the voice was not her only voice, they were many. I observed my hairs were erected on my head; I was shivering inside me as she said coldly
‘I know you will come up with this, I have been expecting you to voice out since
Because I know my spirit husband will not allow you to rest
He is not happy about our relationship because he felt cheated’ she paused to create an effect while looking away from me.
My mind was in my mouth, yet I pretended as if I was man enough to stand the mystery. One thing I couldn’t understood was the SPIRIT HUSBAND.
‘what do you mean by spirit husband’ I asked
‘I have 3 children for him in the spirit world’ she declared. I felt like jumping through the window of the class and pick a race for my life. My ears were heavy as she said. ‘my spirit husband was rightly on my bed the day you came to my hostel to eat beans and plantain. He was the one I was nagging at to live me alone. He was rightly position beside you on my bed’ she paused again and she chucked as tears rolled down her beautiful horrifying face.. I developed malaria straight in my body.
‘Any question?’ she asked me, I was tongue-tied.
She continued, ‘I have familiar spirit and I was initiated in the well’ at this time she shed tears for the reason I could not explain, I just got the boldness and I freed my tongue from her spell
‘Tayo just stop, enough of this spiritual thing’ she stood up and said to me
‘I will see you tomorrow because I have a lot to tell you about myself’
Tayo went away as if disappearing but I could see her direction. I went directly to the school clinic for treatment because I was seriously sweating at the same time feeling feverish.
I couldn’t sleep throughout the night, I was just thinking about all she told me about her SPIRIT HUSBAND sitting beside me on her bed, can this be so real? I thought, yet, I couldn’t understand what familiar spirit was, my brain could not give me that support, it was a difficult moment for me until I took my dictionary and I check for it real meaning of FAMILIAR SPIRIT and I found it thus; a demon supposedly attending and obeying a witch. Haa! I exclaimed Moti ru igi oyin meaning I am in a big mess. How could she possibly be a witch? I went directly to one baba Alagbo down the street and I narrated my everything about the lady to this old man and he told me, I should be thanking my God that I have not sleep with her, supposing I had done so, the black image I saw in my dream was her spirit husband, he could have beaten me to bleeding by the time I woke up in the dream, but instead, he came warning me to leave his wife. He furthered told me the girl can’t do anything for me because I don’t have any blood covenant with her. I told baba, how can I be so stupid to have a blood covenant with a lady in this jet age?. The old man laughed and cleared the air on the blood covenant he was talking about. I was surprise this baba was talking about SEX. My utmost surprise was that, the baba Alagbo is not a born again Christian and yet he had the understanding about blood covenant. Any lady you have sex with, you have a blood covenant already and he/she can tie you down because of that. The story of Tayo continued but not necessary for this chapter again. My friend that was doing it continued in the act but it didn’t work for me. Peer group can achieve anything in youth life except for the genuinely born again Christian. This research confirm the covenant cause on fornication

BLOOD LINE ISSUE
Whenever one indulges in adultery or fornication, a blood line covenant is established. All the negativity within the blood line of the partners will be lewdly exchanged. The more the sexual partners, the more alters you go into covenant with, sprinkling your blood as it were along the line. All uncleanness, curses, sickness and other satanic implantations will be exchanged, when you go into yourselves.
There is no child born without express structures and characteristics from the contributory blood line. This is the power in the blood. So when one joins his Fluid with prostitutes and all manner of sexual intercourse, the “farm” cultivated in the process can better be imagined. It is indeed a poignant issue. Leviticus 17:11 says that the life of every creature is in its blood.

When fornication becomes part of youth life, it is very hard to leave it and this will equally affect his/ her marital life whenever he/she settle down for marriage. Except he/she totally gives his/her life to Christ Jesus. Youth who is double dating and making merry in it, is already practicing polygamous way of family and know doubt he can’t escape from such because he had mastered the act from his youthful age. Some believe when they eventually get married they will stop fornicating because they will have total access to their wife whenever they feel like. But I am telling you that when you are married, you will either say your wife is not good enough on bed and that is why you want to practice extra marital affair, or you are tired of eating one food every day, you need alternative. Then, you will realized that your past experiences with those dogs in woman flesh is really worrying your brain.

ladies who fornicate at their tender age only lose their worth and they will live to nurse the pain when the time ripe.

Extracted from my book (unpublished) FAR AWAY FROM GOD
Written by: Abiola A OlaOluwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lord have mercy all I wanted was a beamer.
Re: My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband by biz2get(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jesu!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband by ironbody03(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Shisus
Re: My Encounter With A Lady With Spirit Husband by Adasun(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed / Innocent Boyfriend Gets Beat Up After Girlfriend Spits On A Man. / New Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.