Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lol - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lol (1099 Views)

GTB Had Claimed That Account Record Of Innoson's Transaction Got Burnt...Lol! / Lol, Gtbank Has Just Set A Minimum Balance To N1000 / What Can Make You Write This Kind Of Withdrawal Slip To Your Bank????? - LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: Lol by dmuchwells(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Everywhere looks dry but if I get will ask for ur account details
Re: Lol by tripplephi: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
ClassicQueen:
I dunno if this is the right section to post this. Honestly things are really tight for me now my work place didnt pay our Dec Salary we are expecting it between 15 and 20th of this Month we dont even know when we will get that of Jan hopefully 20Feb chai. Any one that is willing to help my condition now should pls lend me 5k and i will pay 6k in return. Thanks guys you are the only family i have right now all my friends i ask are complaining that they dont have, no money, stories, things are dry etc. sad embarassed

well we have seen many and scammers are much...... how do you prove different....

4 Likes

Re: Lol by hrhobi1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Send me your acc
Re: Lol by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Please this thread is for serious minded ppl if i was joking, i wont open a thread on a public forum where my username is known to many. thanks all embarassed
Re: Lol by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
hrhobi1:
Send me your acc
I cant just send u my account dtails unless u prove really serious. Thanks anyway smiley
Re: Lol by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
tripplephi:

well we have seen many and scammers are much...... how do you prove different....
You are right if it was me too i will have doubts thanks for stopping by smiley
Re: Lol by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
dmuchwells:
Everywhere looks dry but if I get will ask for ur account details
Thanks smiley
Re: Lol by hrhobi1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
ClassicQueen:
I cant just send u my account dtails unless u prove really serious. Thanks anyway smiley

You are not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Lol by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
hrhobi1:

You are not serious.
Y did u say so
Re: Lol by Godmother(f): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Y did u say so

You truly are not serious. Someone asked you to send your acc no so he can pay in the 5k you requested and you asked him to prove himself. What do you stand to lose by sending the account no, even if he turns out to be unserious.

5 Likes

Re: Lol by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Godmother:

You truly are not serious. Someone asked you to send your acc no so he can pay in the 5k you requested and you asked him to prove himself. What do you stand to lose by sending the account no, even if he turns out to be unserious.
Thanks
Re: Lol by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2016
THREAD CLOSED!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Lay Off All The Staffs (sold To Mtn) / One Man's Solution For The Current Forex Shortage In Nigeria Part 1 . / Stock Exchange: Dangote Cement Lifts Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.