Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! (3248 Views)

I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism / Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food / Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
I saw this and decided to share and even ask NairaLanders, Do people believe they can be jazzed by a food seller?

As work resumed today in the office, I was rushing to do so many official things I had not had time to do while the break was ongoing, although I was silently praying that the President should just have announced the celebration of John the Baptist's birth being a fore runner of Jesus...

While this rush was ongoing, I finally felt hungry and kept enduring until I could not take it any longer until I found succor in my tecno phantom 5 mobile phone where I was playing HD games. After much contemplation and beating around the bush, I decided to visit the canteen; my experience today thus inspired this piece.

I went downstairs and was faced with the task of finding a place to eat, although I had already created a relationship with a woman, Iya Moses, who always asks of me from my colleagues every time I do not visit her shop. (Her asking after me had almost made my colleagues think I buy on credit, if not the fact that they all know I do not buy on credit from no one.)

In my heart, I want to eat at another vendor's shop but I find myself pacing towards her shop that I almost slipped in this regard. I then forcefully went to the other woman's shop, Mrs Amaechi whose food doesn't interest me most of the time. While I was sitting there in anticipation for the delivery of my order, I continued streaming videos on my phone whose video quality would not let me be for a minute.

Where I was seated, my heart kept pacing and I was feeling like my name was being called in Iya Moses's shop to come and collect free food and all of a sudden, I jumped up and ran there!

I am worried about this experience and would like to ask you all if you have had similar experiences. Also, do you think food vendors use jazz or is it just my mind, my phone or any other thing that is playing pranks on me.

lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove What do you honorable men think

melvinjames, suxkill, psucc,agitator,Dbboy, tallesty1, lummiepro, emmanuel596, ennybams, moyinoluwabun, jaykaylegend, NgeneUkwenu, AyamConfidence, suxkill, Viktor1983, Trailblazer1, Destined2win, timilehin007, Symphony007, Raindrop0442, miqos02, tosyne2much, mizmycoli

Now, what do you all also think too?

https://ladispeaks./2016/01/04/do-food-vendors-jazz-people/
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Tallesty1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
If you are neat, your food dey sweet and e dey full belle then your jazz don catch me be that.

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by BustScam: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Taaa, I don't believe in jazz from food people....It must have been from her sweet food...

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Oladipupo22: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vote for me as the next Nairaland National President grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Oladipupo22: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
If you are neat, your food dey sweet and e dey full belle then your jazz don catch me be that.
undecided undecided undecided
Hmmm, are you a man or a woman....
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Khd95(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Long throat na food go kee yugringrin
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Tallesty1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oladipupo22:

undecided undecided undecided
Hmmm, are you a man or a woman....
an alien
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by yinka360nl1: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Her food sweet ni o. no jazz o
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by adioolayi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na so One bean cake seller (Akara elepo) for Idiayunre at Oje market Ibadan, was accused of using Blood to fry...
Even after the accusations, people near and far never stopped patronising her...She was just too good at the art of making Bean Cake.

Of a truth..that Kengbe Akara rocks grin grin grin..so so crunchy and tasty grin

If you ask me...I think it's just pure JEALOUSY dey worry their competitors

NB: @op....are you sure you are not stylishly advertising Techno Phantom 5 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by omoalajah(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Passing by..... Listening To Music on my Tecno Boom cheesy
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by 360koncepts: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some uses jAzz tho. But for tbr jazz to work she must be a good cook. My opinion
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by gingerman876: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jazz?? Maybe. But I just think she's just the real MVP for that area. grin
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
gingerman876:
Jazz?? Maybe. But I just think she's just the real MVP for that area. grin

Have you haff a similar experience?
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
360koncepts:
Some uses jAzz tho. But for tbr jazz to work she must be a good cook. My opinion

Wow! Any experience in this regard?
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
adioolayi:
Na so One bean cake seller (Akara elepo) for Idiayunre at Oje market Ibadan, was accused of using Blood to fry...
Even after the accusations, people near and far never stopped patronising her...She was just too good at the art of making Bean Cake.

Of a truth..that Kengbe Akara rocks grin grin grin..so so crunchy and tasty grin

NB: @op....are you sure you are not stylishly advertising Techno Phantom 5 grin grin

I did not even write the piece, saw it on Facebook and decided to share
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by kevoh(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
360koncepts:

More like saying the soil is always soft and good for digging due to rain in rainy season but for the soil to be soft rain must fall undecided . Helloooooo! She's a good cook, people like to relate with good things! Nothing to do with jazz! Would you rather associate with a bad cook who sends you to the toilet every 20 mins after eating?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by adedam007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
?
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2016
Ehyaaaaaaaah - @OP; You've been caught in the Nuclear Fusion of Omi OBO.

You see, food vendors are mostly known to indulge in the nasty act of collecting their vaginal fluid or secretion & using it in cooking their meals, and when you eat such meals; as the p.enis develops erection at the sight of a 15year-old fresh v.agina especially with curly pubic hair, so shall your appetite, along with your palpitating heart be ignited by the fire of her food.

Fear not, for there's a way out. You must collect the vaginal fluid of a teenage pregnant woman on a Tuesday [B'cos Tuesdays are ruled by the planet of Mars] and then use it to rinse your face for 3days. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Zoharariel:

You see, food vendors are mostly known to indulge in the nasty act of collecting their vaginal fluid or secretion & using it in cooking their meals, and when you eat such meals; as the p.enis develops erection at the sight of a 15year-old fresh v.agina especially with curly pubic hair, so shall your appetite, along with your palpitating heart be ignited by the fire of her food.

Fear not, for there's a way out. You must collect the vaginal fluid of a teenage pregnant woman on a Tuesday [B'cos Tuesdays are ruled by the planet of Mars] and then use it to rinse your face for 3days. grin

This one your own solution is comical joor grin

Ayam serious here na
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Tizzie: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
adioolayi:

[b][/b]NB: @op....are you sure you are not stylishly advertising Techno Phantom 5 grin grin

Hahahaha same thing I was thinking o. Op dey try tell us say e dey use phantom 5 lol
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Tizzie: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
You're a sick paedophile smh .. Lusting after vaginas of 15y/olds

Zoharariel:

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Tizzie: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Well there are people that use jazz but before any jazz can work you must know how to cook sweet & be customer friendly.
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by agitator: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nothing like that! wink wink wink
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
agitator:
Nothing like that! wink wink wink

Really?
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by tpiar: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Yorubago:
I saw this and decided to share and even ask NairaLanders, Do people believe they can be jazzed by a food seller?

lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove What do you honorable men think

melvinjames, suxkill, psucc,agitator,Dbboy, tallesty1, lummiepro, emmanuel596, ennybams, moyinoluwabun, jaykaylegend, NgeneUkwenu, AyamConfidence, suxkill, Viktor1983, Trailblazer1, Destined2win, timilehin007, Symphony007, Raindrop0442, miqos02, tosyne2much, mizmycoli

Now, what do you all also think too?

https://ladispeaks./2016/01/04/do-food-vendors-jazz-people/

what does your user name mean?

as per jazz, are you referring to poison or biological warfare?
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:

what does your user name mean?

as per jazz, are you referring to poison or biological warfare?

my username mans yoruba's are stewpid

poison
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Oladipupo22: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
an alien

Hian
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by tpiar: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yorubago:

my username mans yoruba's are stewpid

care to reveal where you are from?

poison

by who?
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Yorubago(f): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
tpiar:

care to reveal where you are from?

I am Yoruba too

But OUR Tribe is sadly a bunch of stupid people following Hausas like chicks since 1960

by who?
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Sundown123: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2016
It happens, that's how they jazz one of my colleagues and collected his wallet and tecno phone
BustScam:
Taaa, I don't believe in jazz from food people....It must have been from her sweet food...
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Loladollarz: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Hope your colleague was okay? He should have reported to the police. I don't think tecno has a tracking device .
Sundown123:
It happens, that's how they jazz one of my colleagues and collected his wallet and tecno phone
Re: I Think I Have Been Charmed via FOOD! by Calebbola: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
If they don't, they should start working on one.
Loladollarz:
Hope your colleague was okay? He should have reported to the police. I don't think tecno has a tracking device .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ / Pakistani Born Church Of England Cleric Voices Support For Outlawing The Burka / How Come We Did Not Hear Satan's Side Of The Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.