Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran (50178 Views)

Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Nigeria Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 3kay945(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Look. For a country to go against Nigeria, is to go against the entire African continent.

What ya mean by entire Africa
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by cheruv: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anticabal:
Ayatollah, whatever action you are going to take please do not come down south, grab a nigerian map, the sunnis live in the core northern states of sokoto, zamfara, Katsina, Gombe, borno, kano, kaduna, jigawa, adamawa and more.

Find them there and do whatever you wish with them, just keep the Christian south out of your Sunni Jihad vs Shiite Jihad wars. We in the south are not interested. We are not one people.
A bottle of beer for you bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by nobilie: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iran again! I remember some time ago, a cocontainer loaded with arm(from Iran) landed at Apapa sea port. when the content was discovered, they simply claimed the shipment was not for Nigeria. Only God and those involved know how many of such must have passed unchecked. Now, they are interested in what happend to a Nigerian in Nigeria. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by jamst2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
Mstw even U.S.A cannot dictate to us, talkless of Iran. Here we have a system.

We should released him without investigation and being charged to court?

We should let him go after creating a state under a state?

We are also warning Iran to stay out of our business or else.. They will face the unbearably consequences.

stop bluffing guy.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by eunisam: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
So is ran coming to bomb Nigeria?
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by iconize(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
That dude who said Iran can't do jack to Nigeria is overly being idiotic and elfish.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by olutunde12(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

We are also warning Iran to stay out of our business or else.. They will face the unbearably consequences.

I hope by "system" you do not mean constitution because your Baba does not obey that constitution that produced him believing that he is still a millitary ruler. Nigeria gradually turning to a lawless state. Do you notice that everything has returned to the "norm" in Nigeria? Police men are back on the roads to exploit money without fear, politicians are notw using syrine as they desire. I do not support what the shiats did. But i do not support the lawlessness of buhari too.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by tonychristopher: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
iconize:
That dude who said Iran can't do jack to Nigeria is overly being idiotic and elfish.

Ignorance is a bliss
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by zynzyn(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
zynzyn:
Boko Haram. Vs Hezbollah in North will finally flatten Northern Nigeria!

Buhari are u hearing??!!!!

BUUHAAAARIIIII! angry

Shiites are not Christians!!

They follow eye for eye, tooth for tooth!!

May we not in our ignorance and Bragado bring the Syria scenario into Nigeria!!!

Haven't we had enough?!!! undecided
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iran are gradually building shia forces in nigeria and most country of the world in other to defeat the west in all manner
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
In as much as I do not support Buhari's undemocratic system in bringing trouble makers to book , I still will not accept Iran meddling in our national business - Nigeria is a sovereign state and she has the right to maintain peace and order if anyone is found wanting by any means necessary and we owe no useless country any explnation or whatsoever to even explain anything under any circumstances.

I'd be mad anyway if Buhari is using state apparatus to settles scores with Shiite Muslims to give Sunnis any kind of upper hand and the laws must apply when he vacates office.

Thank God u talk truth today.. i b think say u batch Apc as usual.. but any way.. Iran better Mind there biz.. no body/group/ tribe is greater thaN Nigeria.. if the said leader is found guilty, we will kill him , and nothing will happen

God bless Nigeria
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Lilimax(f): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iran should go and sit down. Saudi Arabia just executed Shiite member, yet heavens did not fall tongue
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
StoneColdBiceps:

Make una leave all this yeye talk wey ona dey talk. Who bé Iran where Nigeria dey? Nigeria is d most unique and complicated country in d world. Even America dont know how to handle us, how much more Iran wey their diplomatic relationship no get meaningful impact on Nigeria. Nigeria is not Sudan, Yemen or Niger. Nigeria has the Biggest Army in Africa.
Bros, no be mouth them take dey fight war o. The biggest army nai dey fight boko haram dey sweat so oo. Nigeria military does not have enough resources to fight another terrorist war.
My advice to both govt is to handle this issue diplomatically.
For those who are ranting about PMB being president he is the alpha and omega, should have in mind that, we are in democratic era, so things most be handled democratically.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by zayyadoski(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mallam Alhaji Ayatoullah if practicing shi'ism in Iran (which includes illegal blocking of roads and not respecting the Constitution) is allowed in Iran then here in Nigeria such is not allowed......

Our request to Shia is simple just obey Constitution
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Tocheagle(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED ; ISRAEL IS NOT SLEEPING : www.nairaland.com/2842164/nigeria-needs-cut-ties-iran
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by iconize(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
tonychristopher:

Ignorance is a bliss
undecided
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 3kay945(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
hollywater:
Iran please do the needful, God will bless you guys. Wipe whatever you see in the northern part of this Country, you can even mount your flags after that there.

cheesy
You sound funny but also stup.id.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
nachebege:

What do u mean by ur post? Am a christian in d north so u mean I should be killed? Grab some introvert sense
grin grin
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by jamst2(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Please who knows Ayatollah Khameni email o that I can send him buhari's Daura hometown coordinates through Google maps because I'm not ready for Hezbollah madness in Nigeria

common! Hezboullah dont fight dirty like the zionist israhelli & cowardly nigerian army...they fight justly.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Tocheagle(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
InLoveWithGod:

Bros, no be mouth them take dey fight war o. The biggest army nai dey fight boko haram dey sweat so oo. Nigeria military does not have enough resources to fight another terrorist war.
My advice to both govt is to handle this issue diplomatically.
For those who are ranting about PMB being president he is the alpha and omega, should have in mind that, we are in democratic era, so things most be handled democratically.
Do you think Nigeria will fold her hands and cry like babies and do Nothing ? We r not even gaining anything from these guys . iran should SHUT DA F**K UP
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by tonychristopher: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Iran should go and sit down. Saudi Arabia just executed Shiite member, yet heavens did not fall tongue

Are u Saudi? What impact can you make? Even within your own country you are divided
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by cheruv: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

The best policy is to avoid this war

But will the proud Northern Sunnis agree to that.

Anyway, they should not touch the SE/SS. cool
Gini mere i ji adoghachi ha azu na ilu ogu a

Le...oge erule ikpebi n'etiti sunni na shi'a o ka ibe ya. Dika agha afo iri ato gwuru na udo westfālia na 1648 kpebiri ajuju Katolika na ndimba, oge erukwala mgbe ndi Alakuba gaekpebi ajuju Sunni/Shi'a undecided

1 Like

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Tocheagle(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
jamst2:

common! Hezboullah dont fight dirty like the zionist israhelli & cowardly nigerian army...they fight justly.
jamst2:

jamst2:

am always happy when Israel kicks the ass of these useless God forsaken wretches . www.nairaland.com/2842164/nigeria-needs-cut-ties-iran
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by OBAGADAFFI: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
iconize:

With the whole meddle - East against Iran, Nigeria can't be touched.

You need to learn geopolitics.

What is Iran Ally in the Arab world
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by sinistermind(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
One truth is that, the present administration is not being diplomatic in handling sensitive issues. This whole Shiite stuff is just one sided, the chief of Army staff should be probed also but nothing is being done. God help us in dis our country o.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 3kay945(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
iconize:

What would they do Send a nuke?
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by iconize(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

With the whole meddle - East against Iran, Nigeria can't be touched.
You need to learn geopolitics.
What is Iran Ally in the Arab world
Iran needs no ally to practically nuke out Nigeria.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
tonychristopher:

Iran can fight not because they have anything to gain ..Nigeria is a poor country but they will fight to make a statement and test their technology

Mind you this is a religious confrontation not an economic one...so we have ego that might be elevated and bruised ...just the way it is done in syria not because syria is rich but its between Sunni and shitte Muslim

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Ochinex(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

oh you pervert. face which consequences? only a state in Iran will sweep the whole of Nigeria. idiot I hate when illiterate rant rubbish on net.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by hollywater: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
3kay945:

cheesy
You sound funny but also stup.id.
I know you don't need to remind me.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ochinex:

oh you pervert. face which consequences? only a state in Iran will sweep the whole of Nigeria. idiot I hate when illiterate rant rubbish on net.

OK literate. I can see your level of literacy. Its part of literacy to insult someone that never insult you.
You're an educated illiterate. Stupid Monkey.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
cheruv:

Which consequences
Patriotism is good...but when's it not cerebral, its disastrous!!!
Check Iranian footprints in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan etc and ask yourself whether Nigeria can carry it...why asking yourself that,count southern Nigerian tribes out of whatever madness you've in mind

Iran should go and sit down. Saudi Arabia just
executed Shiite member, yet heavens did not fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.