Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran (50141 Views)

Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Nigeria Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by vikkeee(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
I love the drama that's unfolding....please just stay off the south. Who knows it might end becoming a war between boko boys and Hesbollah and we all no who go win...Nigeria eh! twenty years from now I will be telling this story to my kids
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by emeraldo56(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
ichoku:
A country becomes a banana republic when its leader is a tribal and religious bigot and cap it all by being a dictator too. Thus it is not that such a country eats more banana than others but no opinion expressed by anyone different from the leader is right. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Nigeria.
receive sense
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari ordered dis present one?

YES
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by gigabyte13: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
iconize:

Iran needs no ally to practically nuke out Nigeria.

bros, u think say war na village to village fight? Mention one country that went to war without allies? Who doesnt need allies in war? Even USA needs allies to defeat the so called common lraq, Afghanistan.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by ray501(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Watch dis video first b4 u take side https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpf1/v/t42.1790-2/12454958_930620817031190_2046084286_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYwNiwicmxhIjoxMjQzLCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&rl=606&vabr=337&oh=52c4b843282110c594c88fd311562ce9&oe=568D8C81
EternalTruths:

Iran will not invade Nigeria directly but might sponsor terror groups

Nigeria needs to remain Neutral cool

Buhari should tread carefully angry
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by maestroz: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
nairalanders sha...dey can fear!

see common Iran that is not upto Lagos na im dey scare una ass when the leader says he belongs to everybody and he belongs to nobody. una don forget say na soldier. old soldier no dey die...no shaking guyz

iranu ni iran

omo irankiran ni won.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by kayalla(f): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Keneking:
We are watching....seems like Boko Haram would help fight this grin

no man, i think BH will take a break.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by kayalla(f): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
e be like say iran no de fear again. why dem no go warn saudi or wetin dem wan do to saudi now?
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
Mstw even U.S.A cannot dictate to us, talkless of Iran. Here we have a system.

We should released him without investigation and being charged to court?

We should let him go after creating a state under a state?

We are also warning Iran to stay out of our business or else.. They will face the unbearably consequences.
okay o,boko haram never do u,even the USA doesn't mess with those middle east
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by gigabyte13: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
100freekiss:

Iran ran to where?

Nigeria can't take on Cameroon in a full blown war , how much more IRAN.

Does Nigeria have Missile defence system to intercept missiles from Iran? grin

Cameroon army that the Abacha regime killed and chase away because of bakassi peninsula ? Pls mention better country jare.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Faraidi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
Mstw even U.S.A cannot dictate to us, talkless of Iran. Here we have a system.

We should released him without investigation and being charged to court?

We should let him go after creating a state under a state?

We are also warning Iran to stay out of our business or else.. They will face the unbearably consequences.
Stop saying rubbish.Nigeria Army can not natch Iran millitary for anything.Iran will teach Nigeria the real war.Diden't it border you why USA couldn't fight then Iran?After many war song USA sang.Boy!is not a baby ooo Israel fear them die.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 100freekiss: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Leave these kids alone.

The West and Saudis have been looking for opportunities and excuses to strike Iran for years.

Maybe that time has finally come.

Isreal just dey smile for corner. grin

The west can't do shiit

Oooh I see , your dear country Nigeria is relying on The west to help them out.

Iran is the only country in the middle east that Isreal is scared of.
You know how many times Isreal had been campaigning in the western countries , for support , incase of a future war with IRAN.

Isreal is scared of IRAN'S NUCLEAR ENRICHMENT.

Isreal knows that if Iran eventually makes nuclear weapons , that they are finished. That was why Isreal prime minister is against Iran's nuclear deal with Obama.

Iran has a military pact with China and Russia.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by 100freekiss: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
gigabyte13:

Cameroon army that the Abacha regime killed and chase away because of bakassi peninsula ? Pls mention better country jare.

Same Cameroon troops that invaded Nigeria?

What did your military do when they invaded Nigeria territory?
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Fawklicant: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bevista:
I will reserve my comment regarding the rationality of detaining or releasing Sheikh al-Zakzaky.
---
However, I think Iran is the most unworthy country to demand diplomatic understanding from any country. They & North Korea are in the habit of not honoring diplomatic relationships. They jail and execute foreign nationals at will under unverified espionage claims. They do not even listen to the United Nations.

That! My brother is CNN and aljazeera version. Unverified espionage claims? Puleeez! Better be aware that a good number of the foreign nationals working in shell/chevron/oil and gas/aviation and other sectors of the Nigerian economy are spies. Even wikileaks tapes on Nigeria showed that much.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Faraidi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
bjdon:

You are a very intelligent chap, so let's not beat about the bush or waste time with semantics. There is a global Shia V Sunni civil war going on. Iran leads the Shia, Saudi leads the Sunnis. Anywhere the Shia are being victimized you can expect Iran's voice to be heard, that is just a fact. Another simple fact is that Nigeria is in no way shape or form ready/able to confront Iran. If they want to sponsor mayhem in our country they can do so. One of their proxy armies, Hezbollah is the ONLY mid east force to fight Isreal to a standstill.

I've got little time for empty boasting and chest beating. Nigeria could not handle rag tag Boko Haram(who by the way are still not defeated), they had to bribe the ND militants to cease fire. Is that the country that now wants to take on Iran? Sorry bro but in international affairs might is right and Iran has the might, Nigeria should do the needful to defuse the situation.
My brother, you have said it all! Iran is too powerful for Nigeria to handle.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Faraidi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Except through sponsorship of militia groups/terrorists, Iran can't do jack. They can't send the armies. They will only whine and blow hot air. Iran should stay off our affairs.. Shikena

PS: Hezbollah is no match for Israel.
keep fooling your self.Commen palestine Israel can not defeat
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by donem: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
tammie24:
don't mind the guy
can we try that with Iran or can they try it with the Chinese government
A lot of these countries don't respect Nigeria. #leave trash for lawman
@ the bolded judging from our leaders and general behaviour, do Nigeria deserve to be respected?

Besides that trash stuff is lawma not lawman, if I might ask should I live my trash in Delta state for lawma?
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Thank God u talk truth today.. i b think say u batch Apc as usual.. but any way.. Iran better Mind there biz.. no body/group/ tribe is greater thaN Nigeria.. if the said leader is found guilty, we will kill him , and nothing will happen

God bless Nigeria
At least we all say the truth when it comes to issues concerning Niger Delta nau. grin
Iran has just to watch it - but again don't you think that a religious civil war in North wouldn't be a bad idea. wink
You don't always wish your oppressors good things of life.
" Your downfall is my freedom"

1 Like

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by lucianohase(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
bjdon:

You are a very intelligent chap, so let's not beat about the bush or waste time with semantics. There is a global Shia V Sunni civil war going on. Iran leads the Shia, Saudi leads the Sunnis. Anywhere the Shia are being victimized you can expect Iran's voice to be heard, that is just a fact. Another simple fact is that Nigeria is in no way shape or form ready/able to confront Iran. If they want to sponsor mayhem in our country they can do so. One of their proxy armies, Hezbollah is the ONLY mid east force to fight Isreal to a standstill.

I've got little time for empty boasting and chest beating. Nigeria could not handle rag tag Boko Haram(who by the way are still not defeated), they had to bribe the ND militants to cease fire. Is that the country that now wants to take on Iran? Sorry bro but in international affairs might is right and Iran has the might, Nigeria should do the needful to defuse the situation.
You said exactly what I have in mind.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by antosly(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
whatever so called Iran wants to do let dem go ahead n do. our ppl av a say "man wey no get time for house sidon train em pikin go get time waka dey solve de matta" I fink is high tym PMB n his entourage shud tour dis tym to Libya to tell Nigerians over dere da news demself, maybe dia Tv no dey catch dey news. Buhari, treasury looter.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by jamst2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Leave these kids alone.

The West and Saudis have been looking for opportunities and excuses to strike Iran for years.

Maybe that time has finally come.

Isreal just dey smile for corner. grin
huh! Iran has stealth electronic warfare tech to cripple its enemies,that is why they cant be bullied
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by APCsupporter: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anticabal:

The christians in the north can come down south, we will accomodate them because they are innocent. This is purely a shia vs sunni affair and the key players are in the muslim north, buhari must not drag the christian south into your agelong intra-muslim animalistic war that preceeded the coming of lugard. Face your battles, we in the south wash our hands of your bloodthirsty nature in the north. Iranians know who killed their people.

Till then. In theory it seems to be easy to fools like you until when reality comes
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by APCsupporter: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
wheredemdey:

And who cares??

Any southerner that is currently residing in the north at this precarious time is entirely on his/her own.

He/she will not elicit any iota of sympathy from sane people like me in the event that they are caught up as casualties.

They are more likely to attack the whole of Nigeria or the military which is dominated by christians. I just pity you
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by fanysteve: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
abeg iran come help us deal with this clueless and law breaking old fool of a president the devil has brought to us.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by BraniacX(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
nobilie:
Iran again! I remember some time ago, a cocontainer loaded with arm(from Iran) landed at Apapa sea port. when the content was discovered, they simply claimed the shipment was not for Nigeria. Only God and those involved know how many of such must have passed unchecked. Now, they are interested in what happend to a Nigerian in Nigeria. Hmmmmm

one crate of orijin for you wink
finally someone who can piece clues together, point is, there's already a Shiite militia in Nigeria, well armed and well trained waiting for a convenient excuse to launch itself, the arrest of a certain Iranian some years back who was taking photographs of key government facilities and installations comes to mind, also the arrest of suspected hezbollah linked Lebanese businessmen in kano about two years ago comes to mind, my opinion, the pieces are falling into place and Iran has never been a country to make callous statements they can't back by force, buhari is using the state apparatus of Nigeria to wage the Sunni-shiite war in favour of his Sunni sect and Iran will hit back and hit hard even if it is by proxy plus the fact that there are many southern Nigerians who'll love to see that happen.

1 Like

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by BraniacX(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
tonychristopher:

Ignorance is a bliss
matrix grin
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by michaeljosh: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
ichoku:
A country becomes a banana republic when its leader is a tribal and religious bigot and cap it all by being a dictator too. Thus it is not that such a country eats more banana than others but no opinion expressed by anyone different from the leader is right. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Nigeria.

You not making sense. Iran, a country that has no respect for diplomacy is threatening your fatherland, you there saying nonsense. thats cowardice
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
gigabyte13:

Hezbolla fight lsreal to a stand still ? Kikiiiiikiiii, l dey laff ooooo, let UN suspend their constitution and see lsreal turn lran to an inhabitable desert. Hiroshima will be a friendly game by the time lsreal is through with them. 4get lran noise, they cant do jack to Nigeria, they can only pay and service militia groups to front for them here, like they have been doing all over the world. Coward nation. Mention one war, lran has fought and won?

A little research will clear any doubt you are having about the guy's claim. Why don't you google 'Israel-Hezebollah war' to counter his claim? The truth is Hezbollah truly fought Israeli Defence Force (IDF) to standstill in Lebanon. They inflicted heavy casualties on the Israelis. Iranian army is rated as one of the best in the world. They are ruthlessly efficient! Regardless of all these,I know Nigeria will not succumb to their threat. Zakzakky will be tried and sentenced.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by ehinmowo: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't blame Iran for stumping on our sovereignty, I blame Nigeria leaders for not knowing that warfare has gone beyond AK47. in Our delution, we have failed to develop technology. we also think any aggression dt would come will be from Africa country.

I have always say dt Africa is a continent waiting to be absorbed. the military capacity of Russia alone can subdue d entire Africa continent in a matter of Months. for a country of 78 million people to be issuing belligerent threats to a country of about 200 million people shows that the so called giant is just in number and nothing else. this should be a stern warning to our leaders (whose brains has been tuned to siphon money only) that ur sovereignty will not be respected just because u claimed u are sovereign bt because u hv d capacity to defend it

However, I blv that El Zakzacky should face d law at any cost. I mean any cost. Besides, d country even nid restructuring b4. so if warfare will bring d destruction dt will eventually lead to d restructuring, let be so. he must be charged.

1 Like

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by michaeljosh: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Faraidi:
My brother, you have said it all! Iran is too powerful for Nigeria to handle.

If Nigeria succumb to this threat, then every country will challenge our sovereignty.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by BraniacX(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
100freekiss:

Does Nigeria have Missile defence system to intercept missiles from Iran? grin

no we have ignorant blockheaded chest beating APC zombies who'll simply wish it away grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by bloodykiller: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
bjdon:

Sorry but i disagree. If a senior Catholic Cardinal was arrested in a country, would you not expect The Vatican to issue a statement? Iran is the global leader of Shia Islam and as such they are have a keen interest when Shia are being persecuted anywhere in the world.

my brother it's a pity you're lecturing a dunce that lost his touch long time ago.
no sane person takes TonyeBarcanista serious again.
he thinks that Shia movement is local grin
@ your post it's like USA or Arabic country arresting a cardinal and you expect Vatican to keep mute grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.