Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting (25773 Views)

Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa / We Are Not Recruiting – UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Gydion(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Check out this to confirm

4 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
I knew it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by BigBizzy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is sweet. It comes with proof
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok na...so no job abi?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by nevi12(f): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
At least dey stopped pple frm havin fake hopes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by busuyem: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
better
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by asumo12: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by looseweight: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Okkk
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by mzmighty(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by dipopooo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
When government has not been doing anything about unemployment in the country only fake promises. They promised to employ 100000 police last year till now no show.. BTW i saw GIS in the letter whereas some of d APC ediots critised the program during GEJ regime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by asumo12: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by mostyg(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thank God we now have a responsive government, the last government would have used it as Avenue to Generate Revenue (AGR). The scandals of NIS are still fresh in our memory.
Come to think of it, you struggled to get a job and having gotten the job and worked your entire life, you also struggled to get your pension. Why not start something on your own. Be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't.

Below are some pictures that remind us of the last NIS recruitment scam. They were not in the stadium to watch any match, but for a recruitment test.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by walanter(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
K
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Mopolchi: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by chuckingTHINGS(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anna dis ppl no go kill person, for dis early morning for the year na so una don de propagate all dis false news ... Becareful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by adet991(f): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thank God say I never go

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by merbenko: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok ooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by cyberdurable(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
nothing is working in this administration, even employment is scam

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by blazetitov: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
I knew it was fraud immediately i saw it. Some wailers had started shouting APC, Lies and propaganda already as if we were not all in this same country when a Federal minister arranged with some fake companies to dupe Jobless Nigerians in the name of employing them into the Nigerian Immigration Service, which at the end also led to loss of precious lives.

Anybody can create scam invitation for Job applications and even Multi-national companies suffer from this damaging act not to mention a government agency.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by ebig21(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ha cho irim ghost mode dey no go see me
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by ednut1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
reasons why we need dat social media bill angry, person go jst wake up formulate trash angry. btw these agencies recruit but na man know man tins grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by success10(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
But Why are they collecting CV and other documents?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
chai! and my sister inlaw has already started broadcasting it all over the place.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ grin NO JOB, DANCING SHOKI grin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by omosi81(f): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well i don't know what to say, on nov 17 i went to the ministry of labour and productivity in kaduna and i submitted my cv with one passport. And then i was registered on a website called "NELEX". All dis happened inside there office. I wasn't asked to pay any amount

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by corisande: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na wa oh
Thunder will scatter the person wey start this rumour nyash!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by vision2050: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Take the risk, it may worth it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by koife(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
APC zombies had already started shouting sai baba angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / Eko Electricity Distribution Company 2018 Recruitment Entry Level / Citibank Is Recruiting For Experienced Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.