Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,655 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting (25763 Views)

Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa / We Are Not Recruiting – UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by JayTeeA(f): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by ibrutex(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
omosi81:
Well i don't know what to say, on nov 17 i went to the ministry of labour and productivity in kaduna and i submitted my cv with one passport. And then i was registered on a website called "NELEX". All dis happened inside there office. I wasn't asked to pay any amount

because you are a girl na.......between who link you up?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Maycher(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
The sharp ones will call the number on that document. Work don set
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Amustical(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
God ponish apc
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Okies27(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gydion:
Check out this to confirm
. When all dis propaganda go end sef?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by mikkypel(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
omosi81:
Well i don't know what to say, on nov 17 i went to the ministry of labour and productivity in kaduna and i submitted my cv with one passport. And then i was registered on a website called "NELEX". All dis happened inside there office. I wasn't asked to pay any amount

That's the confusion here.. They claim the news is false and they are collecting CV's and registering people.. Why did they not tell them from the offices that the news is false.. Nigeria sha... Well someone said in the first thread

Even if na scam, since dem no dey collect kobo, make the CV dey dere

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Mamog(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Everything about this government is either propaganda, lie or . APC an Bubu make una fear God ooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by great664(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Where are the Said Baba and political chanters , like I wrote on that post, "My People perish for lack of wisdom" - The Good Book

The Youth need to be reoriented else we are heading to dooms future.

Anything and everything is being channel to Politics and tribe that we are no more rational in our thinking.
Just like a medical graduate bathing with hot water and salt to prevent Ebola during it's Saga.

May God Helps Us

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by authority2006(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
cyberdurable:
nothing is working in this administration, even employment is scam
If you're wise and an unemployed graduate, this is time to prepare yourself ahead of any employment opportunity that will come from FG. Time for you drop APC, PDP things.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by kachnov(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Was wondering how possible it was for the whole Nigerian unemployed grads to start submitting CV upandan mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Eddodoh(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gydion:
Check out this to confirm
I need to get dis file to show some peeps in my office but I try downloading it on my fone & it isn't going through.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by anonimi: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by balancediet(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
The first truth by APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by ochiora(f): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Didn't even bother going to the Federal Secretariat to confirm, cuz I don't wish to experience what happened during the NIS recruitment. Imagine the number of unemployed youths that would have flooded the place with the rumour, it will be enough to cause another stampede.
If it isn't online submission count me out, my life and sanity are too precious to be toyed with.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Exponental(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
when Facebook is the sauce, it is always tasteless.
I doubted it cos FG will surely advertise in dailies and the period is not always very short.
source:??

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Please, is anyone aware of replacements going on in the Nigerian Air force DSSC recruitment?

Someone close to me just received information from a close friend asking him to submit his credentials and some amount of money.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by problmpikin(f): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#770077][y naw embarassed embarassed
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
problmpikin:
[color=#770077][y naw embarassed embarassed
Why the sad faces?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by omosi81(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
ibrutex:

because you are a girl na.......between who link you up?
its not abt been a girl, some of my course mates in school who where guys went n they got same thing. N from the register where i was asked to write my details before submitting the cv, the names there was over a thousand.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by abimic(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
mikkypel:

That's the confusion here.. They claim the news is false and they are collecting CV's and registering people.. Why did they not tell them from the offices that the news is false.. Nigeria sha... Well someone said in the first thread

Even if na scam, since dem no dey collect kobo, make the CV dey dere
That's true though, in this jet age, companies recruit via the Internet and by hand if to handle a few people, how can federal government handle CVs of over 500000 people by hand, that's a sign fair play won't dictate and for a thing the federal law I doubt allows that. Even immigration was publicised on newspaper, how much more this, it would be well publicised on newspaper as this is what buhari hinge is success on, hence can't be done without the needed publicity on newspaper as people even PDP would see something to get on. Every other government jobs could be coded, but I doubt this one would be, still it's better to submit though if they collect but that one wouldn't be fair if it's not done via the Internet as it would save compilation stress.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Carrottop(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
You see I told one idiot on the thread where it was announced that it was fake and he said his friend went to the ministry to confirm... Omo ale jatijati ole
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by mikkypel(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
abimic:

That's true though, in this jet age, companies recruit via the Internet and by hand if to handle a few people, how can federal government handle CVs of over 500000 people by hand, that's a sign fair play won't dictate and for a thing the federal law I doubt allows that. Even immigration was publicised on newspaper, how much more this, it would be well publicised on newspaper as this is what buhari hinge is success on, hence can't be done without the needed publicity on newspaper as people even PDP would see something to get on. Every other government jobs could be coded, but I doubt this one would be, still it's better to submit though if they collect but that one wouldn't be fair if it's not done via the Internet as it would save compilation stress.

It's a two sided thing.. Submit and hope it's not false
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
I GOT THIS TEXT BELOW!! PLEASE ANYONE IN THE KNOW SHOULD CONFIRM. THANKS

[02/01 3:39 PM] ‪+234 803 300 7739‬: Employment Opportunities

MASSIVE EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT
(send to someone to make their lives more fruitful in 2016)

In line with FG's 500,000 employment in the education sector.... Our client, a high profile governmental organisation requires 200,000 teaching & non-teaching staff for immediate employment into Primary and secondary schools in Abuja, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Niger states in January 2016
Eligibility: Bsc, BEd, HND, NCE and OND holders. Salary is attractive, depending on category.
Previous Teaching Experience not necessary as all selected applicants will undergo training.
Interested applicants should send CV to primaryeduboard@gmail.com
Application closes 15th January 2016
Training day is 30th January 2016
Call 08176073759 for more info.

*Announcement also published in Guardian Newspaper of 30th December.

*I'm sharing as I received, pls call the no. for any questions.
[03/01 8:40 PM] ‪+234 803 300 7739‬: Announcement!
Federal Government of Nigeria has directed the
Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment to
start
receiving CV's (Document) massively nationwide
from graduates for employment in 2016.the graduates are to submit their
CV's
at Federal Secretariats.
The following graduate are welcome.
1.Sec. School Graduate.
2.Certificate course of any kind.
3.OND, ND, HND In any field.
4.Bsc, BEd, B.A, In any field.
5.Any other qualification is accepted excluding
Msc, PhD.
Please don't forget to inform others.
Closing date 07-January-2016.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by afo4real(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
thank u very much for this information.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Harmvirus(f): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
I knew it was sham
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
ednut1:
reasons why we need dat social media bill angry, person go jst wake up formulate trash angry. btw these agencies recruit but na man know man tins grin

This, right here, is the textbook definition of a fool.

Do you think that scammers will be affected by any such bill?

Have you even read the bill?!! I am 100% sure you haven't, because it has nothing to do with the issue described above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.