Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths (5545 Views)

What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious) / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by engrhorla(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
potolistic:

Except alphabet X

Isn't X contained in box?

Nairalanders too dey take garri and kwuli kwuli..

Receive yeast now!
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
ekwelive:
leave trash for lawma...by d way who English help?
Me!!
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by success10(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
potolistic:

Except alphabet X
check well BOX
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
engrhorla:

If u ar a graduate, I can guess ur class of degree.
If u r a student, I can guess ur CGPA
cheesy grin
Why don't you create your own? #Nawao
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by fibonacciseries(f): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
nawtibownie:
Letter 'N' is missing from your sentence. It is thereby rendered invalid! cheesy

What happened to the 'n' in the word 'brown'? grin
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by AdeniyiA(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
isacolukay:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

where's letter "s"
undecided
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by Qualer: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sexytemi:
p and w are missing from your sentence at op.

Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by ekwelive: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Slimbeth:
Me!!
undecided
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by spinola: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
mercurydirect.com.ng

Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by potolistic(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
engrhorla:

Isn't X contained in box?

Nairalanders too dey take garri and kwuli kwuli..

Receive yeast now!

Amen
*falls on the ground.. Manifesting*
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by angiography(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Alphabet'S'...

English language has only one alphabet kwa.

We only have 26 letters.
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by jbazic(m): 6:01am On Jan 06, 2016
potolistic:

Except alphabet X
didn't you see ''BOX''?
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2016
isacolukay:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
No "s"? Kindly make it "dogs" to achieve ur sentence. Nice one
Re: The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths by Sexytemi(f): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=41690740][/quote]

my mom said if i don't have anything nice to say, i should keep quiet....so i won't say anything to u, coz am sure u were blind to see where i apologized to d op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Gain Admission Without Jamb In Nigeria Institution / TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] / I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.