Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] (5545 Views)

Child At Home, Beast In School? / How To Write A Killer Final Year Project Proposal As An Undergraduate / Graphic Image : Three DELSU Students Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
LET'S DIG A BIT INTO THE WILD WORLD OF TIGERS

THEY ARE REMARKABLY BEAUTIFUL. cheesy cheesy
THEY ARE A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF NATURE. YOU CAN'T JUST HELP IT.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
THEY ARE ELEGANT AND SWIMMERS (NOT GREAT THOUGH)

6 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
THEY'RE VERY FAST.
THEY ACCELERATE FROM 0 to 70 KM/H IN 4.5 SECONDS;

THEY CAN KEEP A TOP SPEED OF 65 KM/H;

PS: The record for the fast human is 44.72 km/h (27.78 mph), measured between meter 60 and meter 80 of the 100 meters sprint at the 2009 World Championships in Athletics by Usain Bolt

So we don't stand a chance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
TIGERS ARE THE ONES WITH THE MOST MASSIVE CANINES IN THEIR FAMILY WITH A BITE FORCE OF 1000 PSI;

PSI - POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH cheesy

I don't know how to explain this but it's a killer bite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is some real sh*t guys

NO KIDDING IN THE JUNGLE. IT'S REAL BUSINESS

4 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
ALBINOS DO EXIST AMONGST THEM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
RELATIVE TO HUMAN, THEY'RE VERY LARGE.

4 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
THEY'RE KILLERS. THEY HUNT ALMOST ANYTHING RANGING FROM DEER TO BUFFALOS grin

5 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
1. EXCEPT FOR ELEPHANTS. ELEPHANTS ARE JUST TO LARGE

2. BUT CAN ATTACK YOU IF YOU'RE ON AN ELEPHANT grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
THEY'RE HUMAN KILLERS. SORRY!

grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Estimates say that between 50 and 250 people are killed by tigers every year - and the have been known to rip off faces and limbs in truly savage attacks as man clashes with nature.

Below is an image of a tiger attacking a Russian zookeeper in Kaliningrad in November 2017

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Read carefully

In a few moments I saw the tiger, standing half of metre from me,' she said.

'He approached very quietly, I did not expect this and had no time to react - let alone run away.

'At first I tried to speak to him - like, 'Go away', or 'Let me go'. I hoped that he would retreat.'

She soon realised she was mistaken.

'I was like in a dream, and did not fully realise what was going on. Taifun pushed me down on the ground.

'He was not growling, he was not furious, he just bit me, gnawing my hands.'

She played for time and tried to minimise the pain, offering him her limbs to prevent the cat going for her jugular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
'I put my elbows and hands in his jaws, so he wouldn't touch my head and neck. When the tiger slightly weakened its grip, I had a hope.

'I tried to turn or crawl away, but he again fell on top of me with all his weight.

'I don't know if he was playing or not. It was agonising.'

She was vaguely aware that zoo visitors were watching her battle with the tiger, and willing her survival.

'Someone shouted for me to grab a stick (to hit the tiger). But I knew no stick could save me from this predator.

'I couldn't respond. I knew I couldn't waste my strength talking. I needed to concentrate as much as possible to try somehow to control the predator's every movement .

'He had badly torn my arm, it hurt terribly.

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
A man had his face torn apart when a tiger attacked him while he slept on a boat docked in a forest canal in Bangladesh in August 2016.

Hashmot Ali was left horribly disfigured after the beast dragged its claws across his face, tearing it apart with a single stroke....

Some things are better read than experienced.

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
In 2014, a 20-year-old man was mauled to death by a white tiger in the Delhi zoo today. The man apparently slipped and fell into the tiger's enclosure.

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
TIGERS ARE GENERALLY WHAT THEY ARE BY NATURE. THEY'RE NATURALLY NOT AFTER YOU BUT DON'T CROSS THEIR PATHS.

BEAUTY AND BEAST.

ADD YOURS!

THANKS FOR CHECK OUT THIS THREAD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by atheistandproud(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Beast mode.

A Tiger is an unstoppable force of nature.

5 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
atheistandproud:
Beast mode.

Topping the foodchain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by LongEraser: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2022
It's been a while, Mr op. I love your animal threads.

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by illicit(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2022
How did the Zoo keeper got there?

Who knows
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by capetownboyz(m): 2:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Nice thread op.. quite informative.
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Doyou2019: 3:09am On Aug 11, 2022
atheistandproud:
Beast mode.
. 10th August is World Lions Day. But here we are talking about tigers. grin
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by spinna: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2022
Tiger may be slightly bigger than Lion but Lion remains King of beasts.

In India they say wear a human face like mask on the back of your head in the jungle because tigers attack men most from behind

5 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by GregoryPeterson(m): 5:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Zimri:

Below is an image of a tiger attacking a Russian zookeeper in Kaliningrad in November 2017

he died?
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Sucre6: 5:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Zimri where on earth have you been, have really missed your updates here. Welcome back bro cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by matrix199(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Tigers are skilled hunters, while lions are diehard fighters.

3 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Masterclass32: 5:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2022
spinna:
Tiger may be slightly bigger than Lion but Lion remains King of beasts.

In India they say wear a human face like mask on the back of your head in the jungle because tigers attack men most from behind

Who made Lion the King of the beasts?

3 Likes

Re: TIGER - A BEAUTY, A BEAST AND A KILLER [Graphic image] by Zimri(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

. 10th August is World Lions Day. But here we are talking about tigers. grin

People don't get to talk about you all day because it's your birthday cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

34 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last / The Only Sentence In English Language That Contains All The Alpabeths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.