Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly (48355 Views)

Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by StoneLucifer: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kyase:

smarter than your whole tribe combined grin
..But u sound like a nincompoop..Monkey!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by emi14: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hahahaha hahahaha. Nigeria is funny as a country . It means the budget wasn't reviewed by consigned department like finance and statistics before going to senate and perhaps almighty press. These justifies the claims by people democratic party that President Buhari is an illiterate. Yes he is. What a mistake. Costly mistakes indeed. Shame!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by unite4real: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Guys calm down. Budget has not been passed into law. Anything can still happen
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I'm a Buharist to the bone, and I'll be very happy if this report turns out to be true because it will will reaffirm our belief in the PMB/PYO presidency.... I work in the budget unit of my MDA it's no hidden fact that the 2016 budget proposal was hurriedly prepared to meet up with the deadline and President Buhari couldn't have read every details.
Lol... he couldn't ve read every detail
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by northvietnam(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

I'm not your hero is not just clueless, he's inept, incompetent and wickedly corrupt.

u r definitely on pay role of somebody..... for crafting such sentence.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Paulancebay(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is irresponsibility not a sign of listening to the masses, you came with a change mantra,you presented a budget and because of the outcry, you now withdrew it to reflect what? To reflect the economic situation of the country you never considered before your presentation? Hypocrisy! oh I forgot as the President "he doesn't have a firsthand information on the budget before presentation! The funny thing is that his followers are so doomed that they can't reason with his flipflops!now they will tell you he is listening to the masses,7 months to adjust figures on a template and add his own booty,he can't do that!PMB can only rule a country like Nigeria where the rot in our system will make us vote for nonentities!#AnaloguePresident

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by JohnFrankling(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kyase:

are you this dull or na do dem do u?
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by StoneLucifer: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
kokoA:
Mumu. You call someone that rose to become a general in the Nigerian Army dull. Have you achieved a tenth of what he has achieved?
..But u sound like soneone who was born through the anus of a Chimpanzee...
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by uboma(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I'm a Buharist to the bone, and I'll be very happy if this report turns out to be true because it will will reaffirm our belief in the PMB/PYO presidency.... I work in the budget unit of my MDA it's no hidden fact that the 2016 budget proposal was hurriedly prepared to meet up with the deadline and President Buhari couldn't have read every details.

PMB shouldn't have submitted the budget in the first place without first cross-checking it. The team who prepared the budget are only out to make a mockery of PMB government.

This also shows that the current minister of finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, is incapable of handling her expected role.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by onatisi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
prixm:
Feeling very sorry for Nigeria right now. Even if the president isn't scholarly enough to read the budget through before presenting the same to the national assembly, how about the retinue of aids and assistants in the presidency. I thought we have too many brilliant minds in this government to allow this kind of gaffe. For a broke country like Nigeria, one can only pray that madness like yearly allocation for items that can last for years will become a thing of the past.
you guys still don't get it.buhari is completely confused and overwhelmed by the task ahead. The task of governing Nigeria in this modern age is more mental tasking than the milking of 150cows which the dullard is used to.
Secondly ,buhari is lost ,right now he doesn't know who he is,what he is ,where he is and why he is there in ask rock. He is just moving about like a zombie ,that is why he doesn't know what to say at times or even when to say things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Arogunmasa(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
highlandah5:

http://wazobiareporters.com/2016/01/04/buhari-withdraws-2016-budget-from-national-assembly/

If we are serious bout industtrilassation why nt patronise home grown industries? Abi, na capital flight brings bout ban on foregin currienices, PMB no fall my hand o.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Intendy: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
the same paper that lied that sagay
blasted buhari.
I don't believe anything from them
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Azeez238: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wazobiareporters? Is this a credible source? And if realy buhari withdrew the budget then it shows he listens to critisism and has opt-in appropriate the flaws. It shows he is a true ambasador of democracy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
We are living in a very funny country call Nigeria. When people were criticising this budget, supporters of this govt were calling them wailing wailers. Now that pmb is about to do something good because of the cry(criticism) of the wailing wailers, his supporters are calling him "listening president". They accept everything that comes out of this govt as 'perfect' not minding that pmb is human like us all.
Anyway, lets wait and see if this is true.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by IamPatriotic(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
northvietnam:

u r definitely on pay role of somebody..... for crafting such sentence.

you may be correct, I'm on the payroll of the federal republic of Nigeria.

....and I'm not qualified for the #5000 social welfare packages which you're eagerly waiting for.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by ify84(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
We will continue to wail, Nigeria go better
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Filmewell(f): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
pls am in abuja too, i need a job is there any in ur office
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by donJ2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

Y should d budget be hurriedly prepared. is dat an excuse? Something dat concerns d whole nation is hurriedly prepared? Lolzzzzz. Abeg wen u go get sense?

I bottle of chilled origin for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by donJ2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

Y should d budget be hurriedly prepared. is dat an excuse? Something dat concerns d whole nation is hurriedly prepared? Lolzzzzz. Abeg wen u go get sense?

1 bottle of chilled origin for you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by jamesharryson(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

What re u trying to defend bro? was our president informed to prepare a budget very impromptu? or was it an already laid down norm that he must present Nigerians with a budget for the next year? why are u saying he prepared the budget in a hurry? or is anyone chasing him? I think you are indirectly telling us that our honourable president is clueless. Remember an insult on the president is an insult on Nigeria..... Buhari

The same president who will never form a cabinet in a hurry so as to avoid mistakes now makes mistakes because he prepared an annual budget, not for a social club, but for Nigeria at large?

I will boldly and confidently argue that it was the senators that called make him back to come and correct all the atrocities he committed in the budget, not him coming back to pick it. He thought we will not find out.

Thank God for Abraham Lincoln, he said, " You can deceive all the people sometimes, you can deceive some people all the times, but you can't deceive all the people all the time. we are faster than you, bros B

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by millionboi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
u r a disgrace to nigeria,cnt u 4 once bein patrotic than bein political.
u dnk kip suportin evrytrash 4rm d presidence because u r of dsame tribe wit d president
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by msbbash(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
No saint in Government oooo
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by StoneLucifer: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
ubWhmmoma:
..As an international economist that i am, i never expected anything of repute from a person like kemi Adeosun as finance minister after reafing her CV...

PMB shouldn't have submitted the budget in the first place without first cross-checking it. The team who prepared the budget are only out to make a mockery of PMB government.

This also shows that the current minister of finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, is incapable of handling her expected role.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Burger01(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kyase:

Supported. No apology smiley
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by afroditte(f): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
I hope the amended budget will be published publicly.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by msbbash(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Azeez238:
Wazobiareporters? Is this a credible source? And if realy buhari withdrew the budget then it shows he listens to critisism and has opt-in appropriate the flaws. It shows he is a true ambasador of democracy
sai baba , and the APC group no fit help,haahh !!!
he listened indeed.if he has anything good to offer nigeria at a whole , he wouldn't have presented such a budget.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Yksoul(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
GOOD GESTURE,U DISCOVER YOUR MISTAKE AND MAKE AMENDS.MOST OF THE BILLIONS BUDGETED DURING GEJ PDP TENURE WERE JUST FOR LOOTING AND CHOP I CHOP.THEY PREPARED THE BUDGET WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT,IT IS NOW THE FIRST TIME WE ARE HAVING A PRESIDENT WITH SECOND THOUGHT,GOD BLESS NIGERIA,GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by coruso(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
From the look of things the APC government lead by Buhari has a poor economic team. A national document that carry a blue prints( budget) of a country for a whole year should in no way carry such errors. I just hope this present Government means well for Nigerians, at the current economic downturn the country's budget expenditure for presidential feeding, cars and renovation (luxury) higher than previous regime we calm were lavish in their spending. Thanks to the wailing waillers who were quick to point this out.
That takes me to one thing, Nigeria from all divide, be it APC or PDP should always criticise our leaders when we see them come up with policies or budgeting that is not in our favour as citizens. Afterall, we are the ones to benefit if the right thing are done.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by RELEASEUS: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Dear bro, you think this is a positive on your president? Don't you see the dept of laxity and unseriousness in this government? See how technically you have given it a soft landing, couldn't this be termed as #clueless? Just asking though. From my point of view Nigerians both leadership and follower-ship are not ready for good and dedicated-to the people governance from past to present governments. For you to give this as a positive development then we are in trouble as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Kennydoc(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
urbanmonk:

Abeg you don ever see presidential convoy break down for road?
Hahahahahahaha. Abeg help me ask them o. Lol
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari is a thief, a scam and a fraud... spits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Mekyno(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
ticker:
Buhari is not fit to rule a complex country like Nigeria becos he is too dull
Someone else should have been managing d economy and national planning aspect while buhari is made EFCC and ICPC chairman and head of security affairs. Also, he should have been made to go after people that abandon govt. Project, and supervise all on going FG project.
I bliv he should hv functioned best in the above areas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.